FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wake up call

Wake up call

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Every time you touch me my skin tingles. Even just the thought of your fingertips trailing my skin gives me shivers. I feel your arms wrap around me as you envelope me, pressing into my back and I smile to myself feeling your rock hard cock against my ass. Sleepily I wriggle closer to you, wanting to feel every inch of you against me, pressing my ass against your cock so I can hear you moan gently in my ear as your fingers find my nipple and squeeze.

Your other hand trails down my arm and onto my stomach, drawing shapes on my skin as you move down, closer to my hot pussy. Your fingers find my slit and easily slip in as I'm wet and ready for you. Your lips kiss the back of my neck, my shoulder, my back as your fingers tease my clit and pussy making me grind my hips against your hand and your cock. Your cock is throbbing, I can feel it between my ass cheeks and I slide my ass up and down the length of your cock, teasing you.

Slipping two fingers into my tight pussy you feel how wet I am and I moan into the pillow as you slide your fingers in and out so slowly it's agony and ecstasy all at once. You move your cock and slip it between my legs, rubbing it down my pussy lips as you finger me before pushing me onto my stomach and replacing your fingers with your cock in one hard thrust.

The feeling of you filling me so completely and suddenly makes me scream out as you groan in pleasure, feeling my tight pussy contract around you. You fuck me fast and deep, filling me with every inch of your manhood, pushing me down into the bed as you thrust into me. You spank my ass as you feel my pussy tighten around you and tease my even tighter asshole as you continue pounding me. Gripping the sheets, I moan into the pillows as your cock fills me and you press your thumb into my ass. The sensation of both holes being stretched is enough to make me cum, my orgasm taking over as I scream in pleasure.

You slow your thrusts so you can feel my pussy convulse around your cock, enjoying the feeling of my pleasure before you pull out completely and slowly press your cock into my ass. Slowly fucking my tight ass, you spank me and massage my clit until I explode once more. This time the feeling is too much even for you and you fuck my ass hard as you fill me with your cum; groaning in pleasure.

You collapse on top of me, kiss my neck and whisper in my ear, "Good morning."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a wonderful way to wake up.

By *ickolologistsCouple  over a year ago

Llanelli

[Removed by poster at 14/01/13 20:30:57]

By *ickolologistsCouple  over a year ago

Llanelli

nice way to wake mmmmm xx