FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > You!! Downstairs with my Wife

You!! Downstairs with my Wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aryNlincs OP   Man  over a year ago

Healing

So she's stood there, bent over to show her stockinged legs in killer high heels, her little black skirt over her waist and her bare sexy butt in the air. Her shaven pussy glistens as her lips are wet and really pink. She's wearing a black bra but her breasts are out over the top of it.

You're sat in a leather armchair looking at her front on, I'm sat behind her on a sofa assessing how sexy she looks. I get up and stroke her arse cheeks and with gentle slaps on her bum move her forward to near you.

She's looking at you, she bends down and puts her hands on the arms of the chair to support her as she feels me slide my erect cock in her wet pussy, I pull it out slightly and edge her pussy lips with the swollen helmet of my cock, slowly i edge her pussy with gentle strokes of my cock on her pussy lips. With the strokes her smallish sexy boobs are moving in front of you, using your right hand you reach up and play with her left nipple and watch as both her nipples stiffen together. Your left hand is slowly stroking your cock as you both look each other in the eye.

I start to take longer strokes as I thrust my cock in deeper, she's moving her butt back in to my cock to make sure she's getting the full benefit of my cock, I grab her hair from behind and pull her head back as I fuck her. You're watching us both fuck in front of you, wanking your cock you let a shot of cum out which doesn't reach her, I shudder as I cum in to her pussy again and slow down the strokes. I withdraw and pull her around to face me and kiss her passionately on the lips.

I make her step back so she's stood over your legs her back and bum facing you, she pulls on her stockings to pull them up. She then lets her honey and my cum mixture drip from her pussy on to your right leg and then asks you to move your bum to the edge of the chair cushion so she can sit on your cock. She hands you a condom from the table beside the chair and tells you to roll it on quickly.

She moves as if going to sit on your knee, her right hand reaches between her legs as she feels your stiff cock in the condom and holding it tight lowers her pussy on to your cock, you're looking at her back and butt as she slowly moves to and fro on your cock. You place your hands on her little hips and slowly move your hips and cock in rythmn with her moves. Together you continue to move to keep it slow and sexy. She leans back slightly, her hair dangling in your face, you can smell her perfume as she pushes her pussy down on your cock, her right hand is holding the base of your cock to prevent it sliding out as she leans back further in to you. Her hair falls against you and her neck is close for you to kiss and teasingly nibble as she controls your stiff cock with her pussy lips and right hand. Her back is arched and her breasts and ribs look so fucking sexy as i take a couple of photos of her.

I'm knelt down watching her front on, as she's leaning back I can see your cock up her pussy and her hand holding the base with little tight stroking movements. I also see her parted pussy lips and her shiny wet clit, i lean forward between your legs and her legs and gently blow my breath against her pussy and your cock, using my tongue I flick her clit and watch it stiffen, she says she wants to orgasm and asks if you're ready to cum. You say yes and she starts to ride harder and deeper on your cock, both her hands are on the arms of the chair as she forces her wet pussy on the full length of your cock which she can feel growing inside her as you prepare to blow your load. Using my thumb i press against the base of your cock so as you cum it feels as if you're pushing it through a smaller pipe enhancing the sensation of you cumming and as you do you groan as you pull on her hips pushing her up and down hard as she also orgasms wildly with little moans and swear words. She flops back on to you, your cock sliding out of her very wet pussy, and you pull her close to you as you both catch your breath.

I take her hand and pull her up, her stockings are loose on her legs again and she says she needs to go and freshen up. She looks at you and asks 'was it good for you too'?. You smile and say yes and comment on how sexy she is. I say 'before you go' and sit her down on the sofa, i kneel down in front of her and pull her legs so her bum is on the edge, still kneeling I slide my cock in to her again and start to pound her good and hard, she has her legs tight around me and moans as I slightly lift her off the sofa cushion with the force of my pounding and then she feels my warm cum shooting up her pussy. I withdraw and looking at you notice you're hard again and still have your condom on. I roll her over so she's on her knees on the floor and bent down over the sofa, I part her legs so we can both see her pussy leaking my cum and her honey. You don't need a prompt and quickly are on your knees behind her sliding your cock in again and fucking her. 'Harder, harder' she shouts as you pump her hard as she pushes back against you, you slap her right bum cheek as you both push against each other. You hear her orgasm and this is the cue for you to cum again groaning as you do. You finish with slow strokes edging her pussy with the end of your cock and eventually pull it away and remove the very full condom.

I ask her if she 'feels like a proper dirty slut'? She asks 'why'?

I tell her a proper dirty slutty woman would suck our cocks clean, she looks at me and i help to her feet before sitting her down on the sofa, i move to stand in front of her and she takes my soft resting cock in her hand and slowly starts to suck on it using her tongue to lap up the mixture of my cum and her honey. She looks at you and notices your cock flinching slightly in anticipation as you move towards her. She stops sucking my cock and takes yours in her other hand and pulls you closer You feel her warm mouth on the tip of your cock as she slowly sucks on it tasting your cum, she's looking up at you as she's sucking and pulling on your cock which is starting to stiffen. She pulls her mouth away and starts to suck on mine again. what a glorious sight!! My Mrs with 2 cocks in her hand and taking turns to suck on them. She can see we are both getting erect again and lets go. She says 'save it for later' and that she definitely needs to rest and freshen up.

She stands up and says she's going upstairs to clean herself up and change in to clean panties and bra. She looks flushed in the face after having so many orgasms, her skirt still around her waist, showing her trim pussy and her wet bum covered in cum. Her stockings are still loose and she still has her heels on, she looks fucking sexy and smiles at us both as she turns to go upstairs asking 'bring me a drink up when you're ready'.

Do you want to go upstairs?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Mmmm if only

Healing

Anyone want to come upstairs?

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More upstairs please

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it

By *idLTMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Great

Healing

Thanks. There is more to come......

Healing

Upstairs MMF will continue later this week......

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Love it xx

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

Healing

» Add a new message to this topic