FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Miss the nights

Miss the nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *racker10 OP   Couple  over a year ago

kenilworth

It all started one summers night early 2015 at crackley woods, we had been driving around and A was being a horny bitch, I knew the area was a sexual hotspot but oh I didn’t think how popular we would be, the more she teased me I said I would pull over and fuck her tight pussy even though it was still light, she carried on so I knew a spot where to park, I pulled up and told her to get out and lean against the gate we were parked by next to the wood, we went the opposite side of the gate just in case we needed to cover up quickly, she was wearing thin leggings with a tiny black thong and a vest top with no bra, we kissed and my hand went straight for her pussy, I slipped my hand into her leggings and rubbed her pussy through her knickers, I could feel how wet she was, her hands were all over my dick and I was hard and ready to go, I span her around and made her bend over and hold onto the gate, I pulled her leggings down showing her great ass and sexy little thong, I pulled her thong to one side and slipped two fingers into her hot pussy, she moaned loudly which always turned me on, my dick was out and as I was about to slide into her when a guy on a bike pulled up and asked if we minded if he watched, I replied yeah go on, he did not ask twice, his bike was thrown to the floor and he was just feet away

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Great start can't wait for more

By *racker10 OP   Couple  over a year ago

kenilworth

I then slid my dick into her, she let out a moan of pleasure, I put my fingers into the elastic of her knickers and proceeded to thrust my dick into her pussy while our cyclist friend was rubbing his dick through his cycle shorts and egging me on, suddenly we heard a car and our friend said we should go into the woods where there was more cover, we agreed and scampered to the exit of the woods where I turned to see our friend had released his dick from his shorts and was wanking a good nine or so inches just feet from us, my girl looked at me and said can I with a lustful look in her eyes, I nodded to her and as she was already on her knees with my dick in her hand she was in the perfect position to take his cock into her mouth, as she sank her lips around his shaft his eyes rolled back with pleasure, at this i leant down and pulled her vest top down to show off her great tits and squeeze her super erect nipples, it wasn’t long before she gave me that look again and the words can I once again came from her lips, I nodded as was in full spunk my lot mode, yes we had done naughty things before but nothing on this scale, A then turned to me still on her knees taking my cock into her mouth while our new found friend found himself at the business end, he gently pulled her thong to one side with one hand and with the other he positioned the head of his impressive tool at the entrance of her pussy, slowly he put it in her, just about half to start, I could tell she was excited but braced at the same time, he pulled back and gave her more this stroke, oh god she liked that, she pulled back from me and looked at me with such a smile on her face, cycle man then gave her it all, pumping his tool into her like a madman, he cupped her tits while sinking his tool into her, I was mesmerised and turned on, my girl was getting it hard and I was ready for more, I put my cock back in her mouth, with each hard thrust her mouth got pushed down my cock until I could take no more and exploded in her mouth, our friend was getting close also, he also was pulling on her knickers as his moans got greater, I said to come on her tits, he nodded and swiftly pulled out and stood in front of her wanking his tool, she squeezed his ball sack as he unloaded a wave of cum all over her tits and face, once he had stopped she sank her lips around his cock to suck every drop of spunk from his dick, at this we pulled our clothes back on and headed back to the toed side with our new found friend, we said bye and that was it, we sat in the car for a couple of minutes almost in shock but both more than happy, A said did you enjoy that, I replied oh yes, she said can we do it again to which I replied oh yes, this was the start of many naughty nights out, I have so many memories and a gallery to remind me of the nights we had

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Great story, we love outdoor sex!

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

» Add a new message to this topic