FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Meet….

The Meet….

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We meet up for a drink before we go in to the bar you open your coat to reveal that your naked underneath except for black stockings and suspenders you close your coat and we head into the pub I order some drinks and we take a table in the corner as we sit chatting I feel your hand under the table on my thigh moving up to my hardening dick you use your fingers to trace the outline teasing the tip with your fingernails through my jeans getting me harder and harder until Iam fully erect my cock is throbbing i ease my hand up your thigh stopping at your stocking tops you slightly open your legs your pussy is wet as I tease you with my finger I need to fuck you I need to fuck you now we leave the pub and as we enter the carpark you open your coat and squat down i front of me and tell me to pull my cock out I do as Iam told you take me in your mouth sucking and licking me your hand reaches between your legs and you play with yourself as your sucking my cock god I need to fuck you I pull you up you still have a hold of my cock I tell you to bend over placing your hands on a car bonnet i get my knob and tease you slowly sliding my cock between your pussy lips your so wet as I slowly slide into you feeling you grip my cock it feels so fucking good I slowly pull out not all the way just enough leaving the tip of my dick still in you then push all the way back in getting faster and faster I teach round to grab your tits and tease your nipples as were fucking god you pussy is so good I can’t hold on much longer you no Iam about to cum as you tell me you want me to cum in your mouth you want to taste my hot cum so I pull out and you drop to your knees and take my cock into your mouth sucking and wanking the shaft until I explode in your mouth you swallow the lot I help you up you button your coat up i button my pants up and we head off back to the hotel

Back at the hotel as we enter the room I tell you to remove your coat you look so fuckin horny in just black stockings and high heels I tell you to sit down in the chair I get the other chair and sit in front of you I instruct you to open your legs your pussy is wet your lips gaping god your so fuckin hot I feel my dick getting hard as I take in your beautiful pussy I want to see you cum I want you to cum for me you slowly run your hand over your breast stopping to circle your hardening nipple you pinch your nipple letting out a tiny gasp your hand continues down toward your pussy you slide a finger between your lips sliding your finger up and down glinting with the wetness of your juice you offer me a taste I suck on your finger god you taste so good you move your hand to your pussy and start to tease your clit using your finger tip to tease your button you let out soft moans of pleasure as I intensely watch you playing with yourself, god you look so fuckin sexy you slide a finger into your hot wet hole and start to finger fuck yourself you slide another finger into your pussy getting faster and faster moaning loader and louder until without warning your squirting pussy juice all over me cumming just for me

Now you’ve seen me cum I want to see you cum for me, I start to strip taking my shirt off allowing you to run your fingers across my chest touching my erect nipples you tease them with your tongue your hand slips down to the bulge in my pants my cock is so hard, I pull away to remove my pants and slowly reveal my hard throbbing erect cock I sit back down in the chair with you opposite me I open my legs my my dick standing to attention, I move my hand cupping my smooth balls yes I am clean shaven so you can see what a beautiful cock I’ve got I slide my fingers up my erect shaft then slowly peel back my foreskin exposing the throbbing head I grip my cock and use my thumb to tease the tip of my dick god it feels so tucking horny having you watch me as I play with my dick, your gaze is fixed on my cock as pre cum eases out of my tip my cock end glistens as I use my thumb to coat the head in pre cum juice I take my thumb in my mouth to taste my juice mmm so nice, moving my hand back down to my cock I grip the shaft and slowly start to move my hand up and down slowly wanking myself for you. I ask if your enjoying watching me wank my cock, you nod your head in approval opening your legs to show me how wet your pussy is god you look so fuckin horny your a real turn on, with my other hand I grab my balls and massage them while I wank my dick for you slowly getting faster and faster I want to see you cum I need to see you cum you tell me my cock is so fuckin hard as I move my hand up and down my shaft for you I can feel my orgasm starting to build my balls tighten and my cock starts to pulsate as I shoot my hot sticky cum onto my stomach you stand up and come and kneel in front of me you take a hold of my cock a squeeze the last drops of spunk out, then using your tongue you start licking my cum of my stomach before taking my cock in your mouth making sure that you’ve eaten every last drop of my cum

I really need to fuck you I want to feel your pussy around my cock we move to the bed you look so horny naked except for black stockings your tits nipples erect just begging to be sucked I move my head towards your tits takin a nipple into my mouth sucking and using my tongue to tease you using my other hand I squeeze your nipple lightly pinching and using my fingers to flick your hard nipple your tits feel so good I feel your hand clamp around my dick exposing my helmet you use your fingers to tease me getting my dick nice and hard getting me ready to fuck you I move my hand down towards your cunt your so fucking wet as I tease your clit with my finger before sliding one then two fingers deep inside of you I slowly start to finger fuck you Iam still teasing your nipples with my tongue your teasing my dick with your fingers You tell me that your now going to fuck me and push me on my back you take hold of my knob and squat over me you rub my cock between your pussy lips using my tip to tease your clit you moan as you slowly sink my cock into your cunt your so wet my cock slides all the way in I can feel your pussy gripping my shaft you look so hot sat on my cock you lean back slightly with your arms on the bed showing me your dick filled cunt you start to ride my hard throbbing cock pushing all the way down then letting my knob slide out until just the head is still inside of you before pushing all the way back down again your pussy juice all over my shaft as you fuck me you start to tell how good my cock feels in your pussy and you want me to cum inside of your cunt you want me to fuck your pussy I turn you over and tell you to put your arse in the air Iam going to fuck you from behind I stick my thumb in your pussy coating it in pussy juice then teasing your arsehole with my thumb sliding it in feeling you inside your so tight I take my dick and slide it between your pussy lips before pushing deep inside of you, you let out a gasp I slowly withdraw before pushing deep down inside of you building up as I fuck you faster and harder with every stroke my balls slapping against you as I pound that beautiful Pussy you scream out that your such a naughty girl who needs to be fucked harder and needs to be filled with cum you reach round and grab my balls as my dick slides in and out of your hot wet pussy you squeeze my balls I can feel my balls tighten Iam cummin Iam cummin fill me up with your hot cum I feel my cock explode deep inside of you the release is intense as spurt after spurt of spunk is released from my balls I slowly withdraw from you you push my on my back and squat over my face you tell me to open my mouth and let my cum drip out of your pussy into my mouth you move your head down to mine and we kiss sharing my cum and your pussy juice between us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic