FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucked in woods

Fucked in woods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uyton93100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Huyton

I have a fantasy that I need help making into a reality. I have always wanted to be used in the woods as a cum slut by a group of older men (aged 50 and above). I want to be on my knees encircled by at least 5 old cocks as I’m made to take them all down my throat, I’ll be made to suck them until they all start covering my face in their cum. I’ll then be bent over and have all the old cocks taking turns on my tight arse until I’m begging them to stop but they won’t listen because I’m just a hole to be used and filled. They will then all take turns one by one filling me up and sending me back home with load after load dripping out my ruined hole.

I’ve been wanting this to happen forever help me make this a reality, I have a nice tight hole, message me saying ‘show me your hole slut’ if you wanna see

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Huyton

Also what’s your fantasy?

Huyton

[Removed by poster at 17/04/23 14:26:54]

Huyton

[Removed by poster at 18/04/23 00:29:39]

By *asterofmaidsMan  over a year ago

Telford

Yum lots of cock

By *iker34Man  over a year ago

east lothian

"I have a fantasy that I need help making into a reality. I have always wanted to be used in the woods as a cum slut by a group of older men (aged 50 and above). I want to be on my knees encircled by at least 5 old cocks as I’m made to take them all down my throat, I’ll be made to suck them until they all start covering my face in their cum. I’ll then be bent over and have all the old cocks taking turns on my tight arse until I’m begging them to stop but they won’t listen because I’m just a hole to be used and filled. They will then all take turns one by one filling me up and sending me back home with load after load dripping out my ruined hole.

I’ve been wanting this to happen forever help me make this a reality, I have a nice tight hole, message me saying ‘show me your hole slut’ if you wanna see "

I second this but id also be made to wear girls underwear

By *icurious51Man  over a year ago

beverley

Me and the Mrs fucked in the wood so kinky hearing people walking past as we fucked sucked etc etc till we both came x

Huyton

Hot as fuck

Huyton

Can’t fucking beat it

By *spookie666Man  over a year ago

newmarket

I had a bizzare experience a few ago.

Had been messaging someone for a few days and decided to meet up outside for a social and nice walk.

I was early, parked the car and went about to suss the site. The mobile reception was very bad. As I returned to the car park, a car pulled in and the woman inside it smiled and waved at me. She was good looking milf. We talked and went about walking with the dog.

After a bit of time, she pulled me closer and kissed me deeply. That was all the encouragement I needed. We took the dog back to the car, then went into the woods and fucked on the forest floor. She was really loud! I was really exhausted after the effort, we talked a bit more and I dropped her off at the car and waved good bye.

I checked my phone to a message "sorry running late!" And my my date arrived 10 minutes later

I have no idea who the other woman was and did not even catch her name!

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *illysausage123Man  over a year ago

Kent

Oh brilliant what are the chances of that ??

By *ichard7Man  over a year ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Lucky chance meeting..

Did you have the stamina

By *atrynaTV/TS  over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

I have a similar fantasy based on two of those. I get invited to a meet a sort of blind date arranged by one bf but I must be fully dressed in a loose fitting ?? and 4 inch high heels throng suspenders and black seamed stockings. I must wait in a parking spot by the woods smoking and looking easy. Every guy I see I must ask are you Randy? If they say yes I must ask them Randy Dix?

My date will offer a herbal cigarette and when lighting me up smile. He then leads me into the woods passing a few strangers along the path. We reach a clearing and he spins me round just as I finish my smoke. He french kisses me squeezing my erect nipples hard then spits into my open mouth ??. Get down on your knees Bitch and swallow my Dick ...

He doesn't wait and soon forcing his full cock down my throat he's mouth fucking me while holding my head firmly in his hands. Fucking slut fucking tease let's have some fun . My wrists are grabbed from behind and brackets locked on my arms then pulled up and out then clipped into place on restraints on the trees either side. One of my assailants fastens a strap around my legs to keep me crouched down as my date removes his cock laughing as I gag and precum oozes out. Fucking stupid slag - swallow it.

Poppa's are brought out and I'm groped while being made to go deeper with each inhalation. There are five or six I can see maybe more and my date whispers in my ear he is going to love watching his fucking slag raked. One by one they step up and force their hard cocks into my mouth. Come on Fuckmeat suck fucking suck you dirty little cumwhore SUCK

More Poppa's applied my legs released. My erect nipples are released and sucked licked kissed and squeezed while I can only gag on each cock raking my throat. I'm hoisted to my feet legs pulled apart and my ?? raised. My throng pulled to the side roughly I feel something poke my asscunt and very quickly rammed in. I gasp not perhaps the best thing to do because the cock erupts in my throat OMG I'm almost choking on his spunk flooding into me. I gulp I swallow and try to scream. Someone shouts out fucking pig did you see the look on the slag's face when you came. In no time at all another cock replaces him and they continue to spit roast me ramming balls deep into my now opening fuck holes. My asscunt is pouting for each rampant guy their cocks slide in almost effortlessly very few of them bothering to wear any protection my belly filling with hot and sticky cum I can feel it dribbling down my legs.

There is a short lull in my rake while some guy is asking if anyone's seen his blind date. As more Poppa's are applied I hear my name - Katryna Swallows-Allcocks!!! I look up and half whimper. He exclaims:Fuck, Billy said she was hot but she's a Fucking Freak - Hope you have room for one more TCW KS-A

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had a few good experiences in the woods. Definitely enjoy yhre excitement of nearly being caught

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Had a few good experiences in the woods. Definitely enjoy yhre excitement of nearly being caught "

Dam tiredness, *the not yhre

Huyton

Hot as fuck that

» Add a new message to this topic