FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > topless on holiday

topless on holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pencouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

brum

I love it when Vicky is topless on holiday and I can watch all of the guys perving over her sexy body and boobs through my sunglasses...

really is great to see other men admiring her...

I give her dares to walk around topless and brush up and past people as we walk along the front of the sea...

where else could this little game fantasy lead?? hehe

I';d love to hear from other couple who have similar excitement and love the exhibitionist side of things on holiday

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I too love seeing other guys admiring my missus s big boobs on the beach though even better than that is she is usually totally nnaked so her shaven pussy is also fully on show to appreciative onlookers !

Being exhibitionists we love rubbing each others sun oil in with others watching and flaunting ourselves while walking naked along the full length of the beach !

Ken/Barbie xx

Hi Ken/Barbie

Which naturist beaches do you frequent. My wife and me have found a few in the Algarve and the South of France but are always on the lookout for others

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"I too love seeing other guys admiring my missus s big boobs on the beach though even better than that is she is usually totally nnaked so her shaven pussy is also fully on show to appreciative onlookers !

Being exhibitionists we love rubbing each others sun oil in with others watching and flaunting ourselves while walking naked along the full length of the beach !

Ken/Barbie xx "

not surprised - she looks stunning!!!

"Hi Ken/Barbie

Which naturist beaches do you frequent. My wife and me have found a few in the Algarve and the South of France but are always on the lookout for others"

Hi

We tend to holiday in the uk near Studland Nudist Beach in Dorset which we think is the best British beach abt !

Abroad we enjoy Cap Dage Nudist Beach in the sth of France most for obvious reasons that anyone who has been will know why !

otherwise we ve found the Greek Islands to have some great nude beaches for exhibitionists like us !

Ken/Barbie xx

"I too love seeing other guys admiring my missus s big boobs on the beach though even better than that is she is usually totally nnaked so her shaven pussy is also fully on show to appreciative onlookers !

Ken/Barbie xx

not surprised - she looks stunning!!!"

Thank you ! that's always a turn on to hear !

You look gr8 too !

If u ever feel tempted to try a nude beach, ur welcome to join us ! X

Ken/Barbie xx

» Add a new message to this topic