FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting my crossdressing friend

Meeting my crossdressing friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dstevebii OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

birmingham

Chatting to my friend we had a short meet for the first time and it wasnt a place we had a bed to enjoy each other. But then my wife was going away. So we aranged for him to come to my place the night she went a way. I waited forva text to say she arived at her place for the weekend.as soon as i got the text i contacted my crossdressing friend to ask if he was still comeing over. Witch was aranged . Week b4. We aranged a time. And off i went for a shower and get dressed up for him. Time had come for him to get to my place he arived on time bag in hand. We chatted for a while. And chillled for about an hr trying not to get to horny. Then he ask me were he could change into hes stuff. I pionted him to the bed room and waited . He was gone for ages . I called up to him ask if he was ok. Yes i be down in a second. Then i heard him comeing down the stairs and heard the sound of heels. On the wodden floor as the loubge door opend my jaw dropped to the floor in he walked. Is the sexyest lingerie i ever see he looka amazing for a guy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

I’m looking forward to hearing more.

By *idLTMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Following... With interest!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please ??

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Please, please keep going. This is my kind of adventure.

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

By *mithy13Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

More please

birmingham

We sat down and chatted my eyes focused on him and i could see him getting hard. He seen me looking at hes bulge. You like what you looking at he asked. I mutterd somethink. I cant realy remember. You better get over here and do sonething he said. With that i got up and walked across the room. As i got closer i can see how hard he was. And leaking pre cun though hes nickers.

birmingham

I bent down i could smell hes sex juices i pulled hes nickers to the side and out it sprung. Fuck he was hard. The whole 9 " i started to lick the tip of hes bellend and the taste was out of this world. Wasnt long befor he was pulling the back of my head. To get in down my mouth

birmingham

I bent down i could smell hes sex juices i pulled hes nickers to the side and out it sprung. Fuck he was hard. The whole 9 " i started to lick the tip of hes bellend and the taste was out of this world. Wasnt long befor he was pulling the back of my head. To get in down my mouth

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

birmingham

He pushed me down till i was gagging and tears from my eyes calling me a slut. Witch was makeing me honrer. He told me to stand away and bend over and show him my arse i bent over and he walked towards me slapped my arse and said you want this you slagg. Yes please

birmingham

He started to slap my arse soft at first and a little harder. He said your a slag and your going to please me i felt a cold feeling i knee he was lubeing my arse then i felt him by my hole i knew he was getting a comdom ready from the corner of my eye. Fuck its going to hurt i thought. He passed me a bottle of you know what. I took a big niff and i went. Into heaven didnt feel him go in dont know how long he was fucking me as it was wearing of told me to take an other hit so i did. And a few more times he stopped fucking me and tild me to get ready for hes cum. Being a willing slag. I turned round waiting. For my first load of came the condom and a couple of secons he shot a big cream load of spunk into my mouth. Told me not to swallow. He wants to share it with him. With that we both got to our feel and we kissed and enjoyed the treat together. After we sat and chilled. About what to do next.

birmingham

He started to slap my arse soft at first and a little harder. He said your a slag and your going to please me i felt a cold feeling i knee he was lubeing my arse then i felt him by my hole i knew he was getting a comdom ready from the corner of my eye. Fuck its going to hurt i thought. He passed me a bottle of you know what. I took a big niff and i went. Into heaven didnt feel him go in dont know how long he was fucking me as it was wearing of told me to take an other hit so i did. And a few more times he stopped fucking me and tild me to get ready for hes cum. Being a willing slag. I turned round waiting. For my first load of came the condom and a couple of secons he shot a big cream load of spunk into my mouth. Told me not to swallow. He wants to share it with him. With that we both got to our feel and we kissed and enjoyed the treat together. After we sat and chilled. About what to do next.

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it

birmingham

He ask me if i was ready for round 2. Sure im ready and he lead me by the hand to bedroom pushed me on the bed spregs my legs. Passed me the bottle i took a big sniff . Then i felt him inside me calling me names. Beg for it you slag. He was going as a fast pace and i wanted it. I reach over hes arse and pulled him deeper into me fuck me you horny bastard i shouted. He was fucking me for what seamed ages.

» Add a new message to this topic