FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Asian Gang bang

Asian Gang bang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ISSY_ELAINE OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

This is fiction but I was offered something similar.

I was scrolling on Fab looking for some fun and as usual not getting much luck, when I received a message from an Asian man asking if I was interested in a meet.

I checked out his profile and he had a couple of verifications so got chatting.

He wanted me to meet him at his friend's shop in Doncaster for a dirty meeting in rear of shop.

I was interested but also cautious, asking for more details.

He gave me the address etc, and I googled it, yes I knew the shop been in it a couple of times.

So explained only free for a few hours, and be an hour before I could get there

He agreed this be fine and asked if I was into f*sting, I said no just safe sex. He agreed and asked if I would be coming fully dressed.

I explained I did not go out fully dressed during day but would be fully dressed wig etc under my hoodie and trackie bottoms.

He said that was fine as I would have to come in through the shop.

I asked for his phone number he sent it back and we had a quick chat and I said I be there at 12.00.

God I was nervous never met like this before, finished getting ready dressed so slutty.

Pink thong, black fishnets, false tits DD, short leopard print dress, short blonde Bob wig, earrings, rings, bracelets and necklace and cho**er.

Did my makeup, put on my trackies and trainers, hoodie on, hood up sunglasses on, grabbed my bag checked outside so no one around and got in my car.. phew.

As I drove out of my road I was so nervous just so horny.

I carefully drove to the shop, took me about 15mins, but finding somewhere to park was not easy

So had to park down side street near to shop.

I txt to say I was here.

The response... come in shop and to the counter.

OK I replied.

God my heart was pounding.

I took a huge sniff of p***ers wow my head was spinning but was so fucking horny.

I grabbed my bag got out of car locked it and walked to the shop head down trying not to make eye contact with any other people by the shop.

I pushed the door open and walked up to the counter to the Asian shop owner a man in his late fifties.

I gingerly said I am here for the meet.

He smiled and lifted up counter and ushered me through to the back room.

He told me to get changed and wait here, then shut the door.

I looked round the storeroom full of shelves of food, toiletries and in the corner was a used mattress.

Shit I can't do this I thought, tried to open the door, but was locked !!

Shit wat had I got myself into.

I rang the man, he answered he told me to relax he be there in 5 mins and to be ready and he hung up.

I took off my trackies, and hoodie, this felt bit dodgy but I was so horny for cock, so took another hit of p***ers and wow felt better.

Heard door unlock and in came shop owner and a younger Asian man in his thirties.

Nice white slag the shop owner said, yes definitely the younger man agreed.

On the mattress slag I was ordered and on your knees.

I moved onto the mattress, the shop owner had his cock out in front of me hard fat 5in, he grabbed my head and forced his cock in my mouth, mmmm I thought yummy and he was soon face fucking me his fat cock making my jaw ache and as he made me gag my eyes were watering, he pulled it out to give me a breather it came out covered in my own saliva.

His younger accomplice was watching filming it all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is fiction but I was offered something similar.

I was scrolling on Fab looking for some fun and as usual not getting much luck, when I received a message from an Asian man asking if I was interested in a meet.

I checked out his profile and he had a couple of verifications so got chatting.

He wanted me to meet him at his friend's shop in Doncaster for a dirty meeting in rear of shop.

I was interested but also cautious, asking for more details.

He gave me the address etc, and I googled it, yes I knew the shop been in it a couple of times.

So explained only free for a few hours, and be an hour before I could get there

He agreed this be fine and asked if I was into f*sting, I said no just safe sex. He agreed and asked if I would be coming fully dressed.

I explained I did not go out fully dressed during day but would be fully dressed wig etc under my hoodie and trackie bottoms.

He said that was fine as I would have to come in through the shop.

I asked for his phone number he sent it back and we had a quick chat and I said I be there at 12.00.

God I was nervous never met like this before, finished getting ready dressed so slutty.

Pink thong, black fishnets, false tits DD, short leopard print dress, short blonde Bob wig, earrings, rings, bracelets and necklace and cho**er.

Did my makeup, put on my trackies and trainers, hoodie on, hood up sunglasses on, grabbed my bag checked outside so no one around and got in my car.. phew.

As I drove out of my road I was so nervous just so horny.

I carefully drove to the shop, took me about 15mins, but finding somewhere to park was not easy

So had to park down side street near to shop.

I txt to say I was here.

The response... come in shop and to the counter.

OK I replied.

God my heart was pounding.

I took a huge sniff of p***ers wow my head was spinning but was so fucking horny.

I grabbed my bag got out of car locked it and walked to the shop head down trying not to make eye contact with any other people by the shop.

I pushed the door open and walked up to the counter to the Asian shop owner a man in his late fifties.

I gingerly said I am here for the meet.

He smiled and lifted up counter and ushered me through to the back room.

He told me to get changed and wait here, then shut the door.

I looked round the storeroom full of shelves of food, toiletries and in the corner was a used mattress.

Shit I can't do this I thought, tried to open the door, but was locked !!

Shit wat had I got myself into.

I rang the man, he answered he told me to relax he be there in 5 mins and to be ready and he hung up.

I took off my trackies, and hoodie, this felt bit dodgy but I was so horny for cock, so took another hit of p***ers and wow felt better.

Heard door unlock and in came shop owner and a younger Asian man in his thirties.

Nice white slag the shop owner said, yes definitely the younger man agreed.

On the mattress slag I was ordered and on your knees.

I moved onto the mattress, the shop owner had his cock out in front of me hard fat 5in, he grabbed my head and forced his cock in my mouth, mmmm I thought yummy and he was soon face fucking me his fat cock making my jaw ache and as he made me gag my eyes were watering, he pulled it out to give me a breather it came out covered in my own saliva.

His younger accomplice was watching filming it all.

"

Great story - I wish it was me on the matress

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Do tell us more

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *ISSY_ELAINE OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I was soon be throat fucked by this cock, my eyes watering making my makeup smudge, but I was enjoying his cock as the other man filmed.

Eventually he pulled out, giving me chance to breathe and saying he wanted to save his cum for my cunt.

The other man threw me a bottle of water, I unscrewed the lid and took a gulp and nearly ch@ked, net vodka.... shit.

The older Asian man came back over to me and told me to drink.... I drank a bit more trying not to ch@ke and, he tilted the bottle forcing me to drink even more.

Wow I felt tipsy and had not noticed the other men come in!

I was soon faced with two fat cocks in my face, and being tipsy and horny I was soon wanking and sucking them.

Behind me the older Asian was rubbing my cunt I heard him spit on his hand before forcing two fingers in my cunt and working them to open me up, it was hard to concentrate on sucking cock.

He spat on my cunt and pushed his cock head into my cunt, I grunted and he kept pushing holding my hips, I tried to relax but soon had another cock thrust in my mouth balls deep as I felt my cunt also balls deep with cock.

Both ends I was being fucked, my mind was fuzzy with vodka but also so fucking horny now,as being spit roasted like a cheap whore and still being filmed.

The older Asian man fucked me relentlessly as I slobber on the cock in my mouth, until a big gru t from behind and felt my cunt being flooded with cum, omg bb.

His cock flopped out of my used whole as cum dripped out, the guy using my mouth pulled his cock out of my mouth covered in my saliva and was round behind me and drove his cock deep in my cunt..

I was just fuck meat now.

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *ohnny 51TV/TS  over a year ago

Middlewich

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley