FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Discovering your kinky side

Discovering your kinky side

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eatle1987 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheltenam

I was at uni with an ex girlfriend.

We had gotten d*unk at the SU and gone back to her student halls. We started getting hot and heavy. She started by giving a blow job. Then I returned the favour and that's how I discovered my kink. As she came, full of cider, she opened the floodgates and I just lapped it up. She was so embarrassed, but I was hooked. Tried to recreate that moment ever since.

How did you discover your kink?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In my late teens after a family party a cousin dared me to pull down my trousers to see if my cock became hard, I said no way will I get hard so I pulled them down no reaction from my cock, close ur eyes he said cmon close them so I did next I felt his hand and his warm mouth on my cock, now I was becoming hard, i looked down to see him takin my cock deep in his mouth, omg it felt so good I knew I wudnt last long, I think my gentle forward thrusts let him know i was enjoying it, I erupted in his mouth he continued to milk every drop of cum from me, he said I knew u wud like it, he took advantage of me many times after that

Discovered a lot of my kinks as a teen with friends. Realised that a lot turned me on

"In my late teens after a family party a cousin dared me to pull down my trousers to see if my cock became hard, I said no way will I get hard so I pulled them down no reaction from my cock, close ur eyes he said cmon close them so I did next I felt his hand and his warm mouth on my cock, now I was becoming hard, i looked down to see him takin my cock deep in his mouth, omg it felt so good I knew I wudnt last long, I think my gentle forward thrusts let him know i was enjoying it, I erupted in his mouth he continued to milk every drop of cum from me, he said I knew u wud like it, he took advantage of me many times after that"

Sounds like a great family

» Add a new message to this topic