FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Doing a good deed .

Doing a good deed .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One day last year i called into my local petrol station to check my tyres. There was a lady already by the air/tyre machine on her phone looking very flustered. Her back tyre was flat so i asked if i could help. She explained that the valve had just blown out so she couldnt pump it up. I offered to fit her spare wheel but she explained her car didnt come with a spare wheel. She was in tears poor women as she was about to miss a very important interview. Her car was a vauxhall and so was mine so i offered to see if mine would fit. Sure enough it did and we exchanged names (pat),addresses and phone numbers for me to get it back and off she set.

Two days latter i got a call to say thankyou and when was i free to collect it.

The next day i went round and sure enough there was my wheel. I knocked on the door and pat answered. She was in a lovely short summer red dress. Come in she said. "Got time for a coffee". I said yes. I sat down in her kitchen as she made the coffee. She looked in the coffee tin and swoor at her kids for taking the last bit of coffee and not refilling the pot. I said tea is ok but she explained its ok i have a new jar in the top cupboard. As she got some steps out and climed up to the top shelf i got an absolute lovely shot up her dress. Wow. A nice red thong, and a lovely firm bum just looked straight at me. Lol. She caught me looking and with a cheaky grin said oy naughty. I said sorry but she explained it was nice to know i was looking.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *SAwanted321Man  over a year ago

haywards heath

Looking forward to read more

By *att damonMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Pat made the coffee and said lets sit outside as its a lovely day. She had some nice patio furniture in a very secluded garden. We sat down. She rolled up the bottom of the dress and explained she did not want to get tan lines. Again i was greeted with a look of her thong. God it looked lovely. It was at this moment and being a real flirt i decided to see how far i could take it, and said take the dress off then. I wont mind. Lol. Bet you wouldnt she said and giggled. Not going to then i asked. Ok she said and turned round. Pulling up her long hair and said. Unzip me then.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Tease

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *iffo271Man  over a year ago

oldham

I very very slowly unzipped her. Saviouring every second, looking at her sexy back. She stood up and let the dress drop off. She then said unclip me then. I done exactly as i was told. As she then turned round to face me i got my first look at her lovely pert small breasts. Pat then said well arnt you getting undressed with me. I instructed her ide undressed her and it was for her to undress me. She pulled my shirt off and rubbed her hands through my hairy chest. Shit, it was if she knew exactly how to turn me right on and by now my cock was throbbing. She pulled my shorts off, looked up at me and we both locked our eyes on each other. She slowly removed my boxers. It was then that she rubbed the tip of my cock bringing pre cum to the top. Locking her mouth round she very slowly started to rub and suck it.

By *queeky1Man  over a year ago

fleetwood

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She was good and soon had me cuming in her mouth. Got it seemed to carry on for ages. It was then that i was given my first ever cumy kiss. Shit ide never had my own or any other mans before but it was good. I loved it and gladly exchanged it several times between our mouths before she swallowed it. Now it was her turn. I laid her on the seat and pulled off her knickers. She was fully shaved. Lovvveellly. I lapped it up and licked her clit. I could feel it stiffen up on my toung. Several mins passed and she came on me. This gave me such a hard on again. Turning her around i entered her doggy and pounded away for dear life. It was then that i noticed a man watching from the kitchen window. I was frozen in fear. She said dont worry he has been there for about 10 mins and it was her husband. She called him out and instructed me to carry on fucking her. He came out and just sat there watching. She told him to get undressed as well. He done as he was told. Lol. Shit this was a 2nd new thing for me. Having a nakid man so close. I soon shot a 2nd load and this time into her. As i pulled out he came closer and started cleaning her up. He asked if he could clean me as well and i said yes. Now that was the 3rd new thing for me. I sat down and watched them have claim back sex. When he cum i thought ide try it and cleaned them both up.

Who would have thought that one good deed would end up with me trying new things. They intraduced me to swinging and fab. I saw them twice again before they moved away. I joined fab but never found them. Hopfully they will read this and say hey that was us. I live in hope.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *mithy13Man  over a year ago

stoke

Great sexy story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago