FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wish it hadn't been a dream

Wish it hadn't been a dream

By *ale83 OP   Man  over a year ago

seymour

hell I even had a dream that we were sitting around bullshiting one night with Franky and I get up to go get something from the store tell you how long I'll be gone and tell you to wait till I text you and have you go sudce him and I watch through the window but he had to agree to our rule so he will know it's comeing but anyway in my dream I watched you as you sit him down in a chair you pull his dick out and start to licking it up n down then you put the head of his cock in your mouth and do that thing you do to me then I come in and you keep going like I'm not there by the way your in the dress almost like the one we got married but not that one I'm standing in the door watching you deep throth him and I come up behind Nile down behind you and start rubbing you and telling you you how hot you are sucking him and kinda cheering you on befor we. Go to the bedroom we both walk in behind you I grab you around your waist right before we get to the bed pull you back to me and me and him both start kissing your ears and neck rubbing our hands all over your body as we work out way down kissing you kind like I like to do but one of us on each side then I started to kiss the inside of your legs as o work my way to your pussy taking my time as he start to rub your ass as I get to your clit and start off slow with my toung right on your clit the slightly sucking on it as he start to move your hips by way of slapping you as also helping me get a better taste the he comes in close behind with his arms around you and walks you to the bed were we lay you down and we both come up to you on each side and you grab both of our cocks at the same time then you look at mine and start to suck it while rubbing his cock and balls the you start to switch back in forth until I tell you to get on the bed and put you ass up in the air and I come up behind you and slowly rub your pussy lips with my hard dick till you pussy get moist enough for me to slid it in the start off slow so I can watch you on him as I fuck you a little harder and harder the I stop look at Franky tell him his turn and when he first sticks his cock in you  I'm going to be holding you watching him slide it in you for the first time and as he slowly starts to get harder and faster I whisper in your ear I want you to fuck his brains out so you start to bounce up and down on his dick as hard and as fast as you can and you get your ass clapping on his dick and then you start to suck on me again again while clapping that ass moneing as you go till you he can't hold his load any more he pulls out after busting his nut and then it's my turn to fuck you again so I flip you on your back hang you head off the bed put you legs on my shoulders stick him in and start pounding your pussy as hard as I can and Franky starts to face fuck you until I bust my nut deep inside your pussy while your Cummin on my cock harder the I ever felt you cum before we smoke a cigarette then a blunt the we all go back to the living room and pick a movie set back and chill the rest of the night just hanging out with our buddy like we didn't just have some fun kinky sex together it goes back to us and him the rest of the night unless we decide to go for round two 

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic