FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first job and fun with work colleagues

My first job and fun with work colleagues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iguystoke71 OP   Man  over a year ago

longton

My first job after leaving school was in a local factory.i was unsure of my sexuality back then and would often get hard seeing sexy women or men.i had been there a couple of days and one of the managers a guy in his 50s told me he needed help in the storeroom and I was helping him with deliveries.when we were in the storeroom he said it's nice to see a young sexy lad working here and had I got a gf or do I like guys.i was instantly hard and I'm sure he knew.when he asked me to get something off a low shelf he stood behind me and I could feel his cock pressing against me.i gasped and he said do you like cock

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enerifehotwifecplCouple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Good start x

longton

I was rather shocked but felt incredibly horny.i looked at him and he said I bet you'd love my cock wouldn't you.i just stared at his hard cock in his trousers and I was hard myself.he laughed and said I'm just teasing you lad we've work to do and no time for that.but maybe later and winked at me.my mind was racing and I thought oh god what just happened I would have happily sucked his cock there and then but he just carried on as if he hadn't said anything.we went out in the van doing the deliveries and nothing more was said untill we had finished and were headed back to work.he pulled over into a quiet car park and said would I be up for some fun.i noticed his cock looked hard and he undid his zip I gasped as he took out his cock it was big and thick and I just stared at it.ireached over and touched it and he groaned as I started to wank him.heasked if I liked sucking cock and I said yes and he asked if I'd go into the back of the van with hin

By *ohnathonMan  over a year ago

warrington

Mmmmm like this

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

longton

He zipped up and got out and slid the side door open.he said come on lad let's get in the back and you can strip off for me.i felt incredibly horny and my trousers were tenting and he laughed when he saw it and said.mmmmm you are a horny young fucker I bet you love cock

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

longton

I climbed into the back with him and he said come on let's strip off.id never actually been naked before with a guy and at first I just looked at him as he stripped and was Infront of me naked.he looked so hot and sexy and his cock looked beautiful.he said come on lad you need to get them off and he started to undress me I actually moaned as he pulled my pants down revealing my dripping hard cock.precum was oozing out and he started to lick it.i gasped as he took me in his mouth sucking me deep.he stopped and said you liked that did you.i nodded and he said ok now suck mine.i greedily took as much as I could in my mouth and he held my head and started to throat fuck me.i felt a slut as saliva was dripping off his cock.he let go so I could breath properly and he said good god you are fucking hot.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

longton

He told me to get on all fours and I was unsure what he had planned as I'd only ever sucked cock before.he asked me if I liked being fucked and I told him I'd never had.i heard him go mmmmm as he then buried his head in my ass.i felt like I was in heaven as his tongue was eating me out.id never felt so horny before and I was moaning very loudly.the feeling off his tongue in me was intense and whe he stopped I was panting and he said wow you sexy little fucker are you going to let me be the first to fuck you.i was so horned up I just looked at his cock and thought fuck yeah I want that in me.he got behind me and I suddenly felt him sliding slowly up me.i thought he'd never stop and I was thinking oh fuck it's huge and I can't take much more.he suddenly stopped and said wow you good slut I'm in upto my balls.he then started to pull it out and rammed it back in making me squeal.

By *lueyes69Man  over a year ago

coventry

longton

I thought oh god as he started to fuck me.i was moaning and gasping as at first it was hurting me but I started to feel a strange sensation as his cock kept pounding me.he was grunting and calling me a good boy and I suddenly gasped as I shot a massive load spurt after spurt shooting out of my cock.it was such an intense orgasm.he had to hold me as he said oh fuck yeah and ploughed into me emptying his seed deep up my ass.we both collapsed on the floor panting and we both said wow

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

longton

He asked if I'd enjoyed it and I said god it felt amazing.he laughed and said i was a good fuck and Geoff and Peter would enjoy fucking me.i said who's Geoff and Peter and was shocked when he said two guys from work.he said that the three of them often fucked new guys who started and would I like all three of them to fuck me.i thought oh god then I remembered a Geoff from work.i said Geoff from works about 60.he laughed and said yes but wait till you see his cock it's huge and he can fuck for hours.i was getting very hard and horny again and he said mmmmm you dirty boy you want it again do you.

By *mithy13Man  over a year ago

stoke

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hot

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

longton

He lay me on my side and got behind me lifting one leg up as he slid into me again and started to roughly fuck me he rolled me over so I was on top of him holding my arse cheeks apart as he was ramming his cock into me.he kept telling me what a good boy I was taking it all of daddy's cock.i felt such a naughty slut as I was moaning and groaning and begging him to fuck me harder.he eventually came up me and he said I can't wait for all three of us to fuck you you dirty git.we got dressed and he said cone on we best get back work ,but be free tonight as you are coming mine and you are going to be fucked some more.i was so horny and couldn't wait

By *jmjt78Man  over a year ago

Aylesbury

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *uggymMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Really exciting and with lovely juicy detail. More please, and soon too!

» Add a new message to this topic