FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lou's Sub Fantasy

Lou's Sub Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * Busty Hotwife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

We go for a drive, she is dressed up in heels,stockings,sussies n bra. All covered by a knee length skirt & low cut top, revealing her ample cleavage.

As we near our destination, we call into a bar for a quick drink. Mounting back up, I blind-fold her before driving to the address.

When we arrive I remove the blind fold & we walk on foot to the house. I replace the blindfold & open the door.

It is unlocked-it was always going to be. I walk inside & guide her in. As previously organised, the hallway is empty & the door to the lounge is ajar, we hear the sound of laughter.

I guide her into the lounge.

Sat awaiting our arrival are five guys, sport is playing on the TV, volume low. The guys are not surprised, this is why they are here, they sip their beers & one guy says 'Hello'.

Lou's senses are working overtime. She has no idea what has been planned to happen this night, where we are or who is there-numbers, male, female, ages. She knows nothing....

I see her breasts rise & fall as her breathing hastens in excitement.

I guide her into the midst of the room. She gasps as hands reach out & caress her thighs, bum, belly & breasts. Stood in the middle of the room, 6 pairs of eyes watching her, reminds me of a rabbit in the midst of a pack of hungry hounds....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great fantasy ,try it somtime

Carry on? What happens next?

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"We go for a drive, she is dressed up in heels,stockings,sussies n bra. All covered by a knee length skirt & low cut top, revealing her ample cleavage.

As we near our destination, we call into a bar for a quick drink. Mounting back up, I blind-fold her before driving to the address.

Great. Would love to hear more. Even the chance to help make a fantasy a reality!

When we arrive I remove the blind fold & we walk on foot to the house. I replace the blindfold & open the door.

It is unlocked-it was always going to be. I walk inside & guide her in. As previously organised, the hallway is empty & the door to the lounge is ajar, we hear the sound of laughter.

Sat awaiting our arrival are five guys, sport is playing on the TV, volume low. The guys are not surprised, this is why they are here, they sip their beers & one guy says 'Hello'.

Lou's senses are working overtime. She has no idea what has been planned to happen this night, where we are or who is there-numbers, male, female, ages. She knows nothing....

I guide her into the midst of the room. She gasps as hands reach out & caress her thighs, bum, belly & breasts. Stood in the middle of the room, 6 pairs of eyes watching her, reminds me of a rabbit in the midst of a pack of hungry hounds...."

Bradford

"We go for a drive, she is dressed up in heels,stockings,sussies n bra. All covered by a knee length skirt & low cut top, revealing her ample cleavage.

I guide her into the midst of the room. She gasps as hands reach out & caress her thighs, bum, belly & breasts. Stood in the middle of the room, 6 pairs of eyes watching her, reminds me of a rabbit in the midst of a pack of hungry hounds...."

The guys sit back n watch her. Her breasts heave with excitement. I massage them through the material, she sighs & moans....

I stand in front of her, stroking her face, she takes one of my fingers into her mouth & sucks on it, with a smile one of the guys is waved forward, he comes from behind pushing his groin into her bum, running hs hands over her thighs, belly & kneads her ample bosom. With a flurry of activity her tugs at her top, raisin her arms it is removed-only her bra covers her boobs.

I changer her angle so everyone gets a good view & unclip it, unceremniously allowing it to fall to the floor.

Her nig breasts hang free.

I can feel her heart pounding through her body, this is what she loves. I stroke & tweak her nipples, I run one hand up her inner thigh, I can feel her pussy is drenched in anticipation. After a quck fumble with the clip & button her skirt joins the bra on the floor. She is wearing no knickers & is now totally exposed.

I stand back & watch her as the guys close around her, their hands roaming over her body, her breasts squeezed & her arse & pussy fondled, rubbed & probed. She gasps & arches her back, pusing her tits further into the mouths of the guys who are suckling her.

we know how much she loves this treatment.

"Get on your knees" I say & the guys guide her down. Nothing else need be said & their zips sound in unison. First one then another cock is pushed into her mouth & face. She takes them one at a time, taking one in each hand as she goes from one to another. Her hair is grabbed & two cocks are pushed into her mouth. I smile as her mouth is stretched, she gags & moans. Her long red hair is grasped to keep her head still. A cock is rubbed across her cheek leaving a trail of pre-cum as she services the cocks on offer....

TBC

Lovely scenario hope you continue

By *ikebradford1974Man  over a year ago

bingley

To qoute the dragons

" I'm in"

Great scenarion. Would love to be one of the lucky guys

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

HMMM would so love to be a part of this!

I guide her into the midst of the room. She gasps as hands reach out & caress her thighs, bum, belly & breasts. Stood in the middle of the room, 6 pairs of eyes watching her, reminds me of a rabbit in the midst of a pack of hungry hounds....

The guys sit back n watch her. Her breasts heave with excitement. I massage them through the material, she sighs & moans....

I stand in front of her, stroking her face, she takes one of my fingers into her mouth & sucks on it, with a smile one of the guys is waved forward, he comes from behind pushing his groin into her bum, running hs hands over her thighs, belly & kneads her ample bosom. With a flurry of activity her tugs at her top, raisin her arms it is removed-only her bra covers her boobs.

I changer her angle so everyone gets a good view & unclip it, unceremniously allowing it to fall to the floor.

I can feel her heart pounding through her body, this is what she loves. I stroke & tweak her nipples, I run one hand up her inner thigh, I can feel her pussy is drenched in anticipation. After a quck fumble with the clip & button her skirt joins the bra on the floor. She is wearing no knickers & is now totally exposed.

I stand back & watch her as the guys close around her, their hands roaming over her body, her breasts squeezed & her arse & pussy fondled, rubbed & probed. She gasps & arches her back, pusing her tits further into the mouths of the guys who are suckling her.

"Get on your knees" I say & the guys guide her down. Nothing else need be said & their zips sound in unison. First one then another cock is pushed into her mouth & face. She takes them one at a time, taking one in each hand as she goes from one to another. Her hair is grabbed & two cocks are pushed into her mouth. I smile as her mouth is stretched, she gags & moans. Her long red hair is grasped to keep her head still. A cock is rubbed across her cheek leaving a trail of pre-cum as she services the cocks on offer....

TBC"

Bradford

"Get on your knees" I say & the guys guide her down. Nothing else need be said & their zips sound in unison. First one then another cock is pushed into her mouth & face. She takes them one at a time, taking one in each hand as she goes from one to another. Her hair is grabbed & two cocks are pushed into her mouth. I smile as her mouth is stretched, she gags & moans. Her long red hair is grasped to keep her head still. A cock is rubbed across her cheek leaving a trail of pre-cum as she services the cocks on offer.... "

After watching this fest for more than a few minutes she needs a change,'Lay her over the sofa' & the guys duly lift her to her feet & lay her face down over the edge of the sofa end. Everyone looks around, what next. With a stride forward I strie her butt heeks firmly. She gasps aloud, again & again, lightly firm but getting firmer. She pushes ono all 4s, her breasts swing wih ech resounding slap. Again her mouth is entered & she is incredibly turned on. Evident by the juices running down her legs. Evident by the frenzied way in which she sucks the cocks as we take turns to slap her ever reddening butt.

She has already started to orgasm & with a loud moan collapses onto the sofa.

"She's all yours".

She is spun around onto her back & sat upright. Her legs pulled apart. A tongue is plunged into her pussy, the guy laps away & Lou pulls his mouth into her tight wet hole. Clothes are abandoned to the floor. Hands stroke & grasp her large boobs, her nipples are pinched before the fingers are replaced by willing mouths. Lou loves this & she responds accodingly, her face contorting as she cums again, the guys taking it in turns between her thighs fel her juices flow as their fingers open her up even further. There as a mass of bodies with Lou firmly ensconced in the centre, her body being kissed, sucked, nibbled, licked & probed as she writhes in ecstasy....

She grabs hold of the closest cock to her mouth & buries it in her throat. The guy gives way & fucks her mouth steadily,his heavy cum laden balls banging against her chin.

Very soon there is a stifled grunt from Lou as a thick cock is easily pushed into her sopping pussy. The camera whirrs away. She is fucked over the edge of the sofa, her legs spread wide. The guys take it in turns to fuck her mouth & pussy. She obediently takes one after the other although the guys are not always ready for sharing her.

My wife is soon pulled to the floor & her legs lifted high over the shoulders as one guy fucks her deep. Her screams, gasps & maons fill the air, as does the all pervading smell of sex.

She is soon flipped onto all 4s & filled both ends. She is brought to orgasm time after time as the different cocks pleasure her in different ways. Her 34G tits swing obscenely as she is pushed onto the cocks in her mouth.

She looks & fucks like what she is, the slut for the night.

"Grab her arms & lift her back."

The guy in her grabs her upper arms & she leans back,arching her spine & pushing her jiggling tits right forward. She bounces on the cock in her as the guys have to stand to fuck her mouth... she soon collapses into yet another orgasm.

As she lays there panting for breath, the whole room takes a momentary pause.

"Nice arse she's got" & with little further incentive needed, a mouth & tongue is buried into her snatch & arse from behind. It isn't long before we can see her pussy, wide open & 1 then 2 fingers working their way into her lubricated anus.

Everyone watches with bated breath as the head nudges its way into her rectum & is gently forced up there. The guy lays behind her cupping her boobs as he rhythmically fucks my wifes arse. Her other leg is raised high, her pussy, open for all to see. With a heave he rolls onto his back & she goes with him. Without further ado a guy takes his place in her pussy & another guy straddles her face. My wife moans through another orgasm & a cock filled mouth. In turns the guys fuck her senseless before she is rolled onto the guy inside her stretched fanny. This gives the other guys a chance on her bum too... She is pulled close to the guy beneath her, he feasts on her mammaries as his mates use her body.

She is finally released & pulled onto her knees. The guys stand in a group around her, she is made to suck one cock after the other as the guys wank over her. One by one they take their turns to cum with a loud groan over my wifes tongue, upturned face,mouth n heaving breasts....

She licks the cream from around her mouth & cleans the semi-erect dicks in front of her before wiping the excess jizz from her body.

She sits naked on the sofa as we all share a drink.

We stay for another hour as the guys use & fuck her like a slut, singly or in pairs, until she has had a spunky load from each one again. I enjoy the view as she lays on her back &, at one point, is pounded into orgasm after orgasm by all 5 following each other on Lous' insatiable busty body....

When we arrive home I enjoy the taste of her well fucked pussy on my tongue.

By *itram23855Man  over a year ago

rotherham/fuerteventura

absolutley brilliant.

Brilliant story!

Bradford

"Brilliant story! "

The story is a fantasy inspired, in part, by something we did when we first began swinging & visited a flat in Leeds....

I'd love my hubby to organise this for me x

Bradford

"I'd love my hubby to organise this for me x"

So would Lou, & I intend to

That is hot, I'd love to help oblige you both!

Bradford

Any group of guys fancy this?

» Add a new message to this topic