FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife on a hen do

Wife on a hen do

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtydom86 OP   Man  over a year ago

Up north!

My wife is out on a hen do tonight, staying over in Birmingham. She knows I love the thought of her being with another guy and that she has my permission. She's never done anything though. Hopefully she'll push her boundaries tonight!

Anyone else have hot stories of stuff they've done on their/someone else's hen night, or any guys who have had fun with members of a hen party? Love to hear about it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ourbon1Man  over a year ago

wales

Any update on what she did

By *orthridingMan  over a year ago

Knutsford

Has she reported in!??

By *elshcouple4000Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Love that

By *irtydom86 OP   Man  over a year ago

Up north!

She got back last night. Says her group was chatted up by some lads on a stag do but that's it unfortunately. She's got another 1 next week (although not sure if she's staying over coz it's in Manchester) so hopefully more will happen then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"She got back last night. Says her group was chatted up by some lads on a stag do but that's it unfortunately. She's got another 1 next week (although not sure if she's staying over coz it's in Manchester) so hopefully more will happen then"

Manchester isn’t too far from me

By *ornagainchristianMan  over a year ago

all over the UK

I’ve shared this story before but mine got naughty on a hen do a few years back, I found the WhatsApp group which detailed it

By *ubik cubeMan  over a year ago

Near Liverpool

I met a hen party that was staying in the same hotel in Leeds. I got chatting to a couple of them in the lift on our way out for an evening. She said I smelled good. JPG was the aftershave I told them. So they called me the Jon Paul Gaultier man. Later on I bumped into them in a bar and I asked what room she was in. Which she told me. When I got back to the room I slipped a note with my room number on it. I was awaken from my sleep with the sound of the room phone. I answered and she said she's naked and waiting. I left instantly knowing her door was open. We fucked all night. I love hen parties

» Add a new message to this topic