FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Live in job

Live in job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loodmoon101 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

For many years I have had live in jobs working all over UK

Some great time some not so good

One of the ones that has stuck with me the most is as follows

Was working in a hotel when I got the job and arrived the head waitress a slim 20 something girl was first to say hello and give me the tour of staff area and working areas and rules

We became friends over next few months always having a laugh and joke sometimes nights out but those were few and far between

As we got to know each other and talked more I found she was dating a guy and they had met in school he would visit once a week

On a night out she got d*unk and confessed she had been seeing a local girl and decided to dump her boyfriend for her all I could say was it's your love life to do with as you please over next few weeks she dumped her boyfriend and started dating this other lady who was not out so they only stayed home a lot this she found frustrating

And the new love did not want sex toys delivered to her home and my friend was worried about what boss would say about strange shapes packages being delivered to her

Said I did not mind use my name I would get them delivered to me

We did that she had a good few delivered and was happy her sex life was great

We spend little less time together but that happens when was concentrating on new love

We had a staff party to all blow off steam all suited and booted that night looked good and was in cracking mood

My friend and I sat drinking and eating most of the night together

At end of night we all walked back to hotel I went to my room opened a beer and sat watching TV before I was going to change and go to bed when my door was chapped and opened by my friend need a drink she said

Come in sat down I got bottle of wine opened it saying you ok had a fight with girlfriend told her she needs to come out and we need to been seen dating she flipped her lid and hung up

She sat drinking and said I need cock you have one need fucked not had a mans cock for over 6 months want it

To my surprise I said no your my best friend and it be weird as fuck really it's just a booty call that's all

As we talked not doing anything said look get some sleep and tou will feel differently tomorrow when sober

At that she just lay down went to sleep got changed and did the same in morning a bit worse for wear I got up and brushed my teeth and was getting myself ready for the day

Went back to put kettle on she was sitting upright in bed she said sorry about last night and thanks for not doing anything said it's ok

She then said but still need cock though she pulled covers back to show she had stripped

Seeing her stunning slim body neatly trimmed pussy my cock sprang into full erection she said so it's there hard use it we fucked for a while till we both said better get ready for work

We started a booty call once a week till she left the job and moved away still friends till today she happily married to her beautiful wife and have adopted as well

What we said was sex does not make a friendship weird it's d*unkin sex that does we waited till we were sober and horny

All true and asked her if she was bothered about me sharing and said no not at all no names or area to be used though

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story