FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pregnant and married and still cock hungry!

Pregnant and married and still cock hungry!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eebee80 OP   Man  over a year ago

Clydebank

Was on a stag do for a mate a few years ago now and after much debating it, we eventually opted for Dublin! First night there we ended up tagging along with this hen do of Irish girls. I got chatting to one of them who looked thoroughly fed up and it soon became apparent she was a few months pregnant! She was stunning and blooming in her pregnancy and we clicked instantly and she was soon having a great laugh. We ended up outside as the night came to an end when, surprisingly she asked if I had my own room. Luckily enough I did. She managed to sneak away from her party and head to my hotel with me where we had some of the hottest, naughtiest sex I’d had in years!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eelsgoodMan  over a year ago

Barnstaple

Any more! Details of what happened?

Clydebank

We had a pretty hot couple of hours before her husband called while we were still fucking and she had leave lol started with lots of foreplay, mostly me on her, eating her pussy, rimming her asshole and sucking her amazing huge nipples! This baby was gonna be well fed! Then she sucked my cock for a few minutes but I just really wanted to be in her! She was soaking wet so took my big cock pretty easily and took it all bare and balls deep! I went slowly to start with thinking she’d be a little apprehensive but the second she said to me “fuck me like a slut” in that accent, that was my cue to absolutely wreck her pussy. She had a pretty loud, trembling orgasm pretty quickly and I didn’t last much longer before pumping a huge load inside her! She was begging for more and literally minutes before her husband called, I’d just gave her another orgasm, pounding her from behind as I smacked her round and held onto her swollen belly and tits! She said it was the first time she’d had a proper orgasm in years and was desperate to stay longer but hubby was being a pest lol great night though and up there with one of my favourite experiences!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow very jelous!!

Clydebank

It was a fun night. She was very pretty and didn’t seem the type who’d cheat but guess you just never know

» Add a new message to this topic