FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cheating Girlfriend

Cheating Girlfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anillaCherryUK OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

I get so turned on imagining my girlfriend has been cheating on me. I love asking her while I’m fucking her but I also love the idea another guy tells me he’s fucked her. Even better would be watching the videos haha

I find out and as punishment I make her a whore and go fuck as many guys as I say

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *price25Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

You could watch me fill her up.

By *ildmanYorksMan  over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"I get so turned on imagining my girlfriend has been cheating on me. I love asking her while I’m fucking her but I also love the idea another guy tells me he’s fucked her. Even better would be watching the videos haha

I find out and as punishment I make her a whore and go fuck as many guys as I say "

I'd love to send you pics and vids of me fucking her. I'll even ring you up so you can hear how much we are enjoying each other

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

"I get so turned on imagining my girlfriend has been cheating on me. I love asking her while I’m fucking her but I also love the idea another guy tells me he’s fucked her. Even better would be watching the videos haha

I find out and as punishment I make her a whore and go fuck as many guys as I say "

I’d happily fuck and fill Cherry while you’re out…with me sending you the odd photo/clip of it

Get back and have her tell you about it as you both lay in bed, my scent and cum still on the sheets

By *enatton2Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Ben keeps telling me this too

By *estgalwayguyMan  over a year ago

Galway

By *irebrand 1263Man  over a year ago

near you

Sounds horny.