FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tv strap on and a lot more

Tv strap on and a lot more

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mogen x OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

near birmingham

I had a very rare free Friday and with so many thoughts of what or who to do I finally settled on heading to a local venue with other TVs and admirers.

I did my make up, pulled on my breast plate and got changed into my fishnet hold ups, short skirt and see through top finishing off with my favourite red wig and black platform heels.

Venturing out into the club I immediately caught the eye of a tall good looking guy probably in his early 40s. As I walked through he followed me into a room where he pinned me against the wall and kissed me very passionately. I could feel his cock pressing against me and getting very hard, well what’s a girl to do ? I dropped to my knees and slowly took the whole 7” in my mouth, his hands holding my head as I pulled back. Hearing him moan as my tongue played with the head then gulping straight down his hard shaft.

After a few minutes he couldn’t take anymore and pulled out of my mouth and span me round, spanking my ass then pressing his hard cock against it. He asked if I was ready and luckily I had lubed up beforehand, I pushed my ass out in reply and he slowly slid inside me. It had been 6 weeks since my last time so my ass was nice and tight especially when I started to clamp on him. His tempo built and I knew he wasn’t far from cumming, my girly moans only encouraged him more to push harder and faster until he pulled out and came all over my ass. I got cleaned up and left feeling very horny and looking forward to the rest of the day.

I spent some time in the glory holes and even in a room with a few guys getting gangbanged but the best part was still to come.

A friend of mine took me down into the dungeon room, put a collar and lead on me with wrist restraints secured to the collar. A ball gag was fixed in my mouth then my strap on harness with a nice 6” dildo was slipped up my legs and tightened into place. I was then put on back on the bed and left there, I could hear another tv getting fucked just round the corner. A couple of guys walked past and had a feel but carried on through the dimly lit room.

I heard the other tv walking towards me and stop, she took hold of the dildo then run her hands up my body, as she heard my muffled moans she felt the ball gag and the restraints. Realising I had no say in what happened next she straddled the dildo then slid down on it and ordered me to fuck her. It was so sexy watching her above me enjoying my strap on to the fullest telling me not to stop until she came.

After she came she pulled my cock out and began to suck it, a small crowd had assembled and obviously enjoying the show. She asked if I wanted to cum and took my muffled sounds as a yes and between her mouth and her hand I came, it went everywhere as I cum a lot and I couldn’t warn her.

I couldn’t have imagined how good this day was going to be and how horny she made me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *angerguy7276Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

A fun day for all involved then ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *mogen x OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

near birmingham

Oh definitely x

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago