FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > boiler man

boiler man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

my boiler is due to be serviced today n i feel like i need to be servived too... so i get up have a long hot bath make myself all smooth n smellin seductive .. i find my sexy little black satin robe i will wear this to cover my red basque n stockings mmm no knickers i make myself beautiful mmm n await the arrival of the boilerman.... i am so horny anticpating wat i am going to do that i start running my fingers down towards my wet pussy rubbing my clit it feels so gud ... i am brought back to my senses with a knock at the door. adjusting my robe i open the door all flushed n wet !!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice start Hun please carry on x

its him ... he is only young .. in his twenties maybe .. he says hi ..looking embrassed but also having a sneaky look at my expossed cleavage.. i feel a stirring between my legs mmm this is going to be so naughty.. he comes in n starts laying his equipment out .. all i could think about was his equipment down there .. i offered him a coffee which he said yes ... so i started to make it the coffee was on top shelf i stood on tip toes my robe riding up i felt his eyes on me i seductively run my hands down my stockings n gave him my sex starved look ..he blushed .i carried on makin his coffee as he started working i gave him his coffee touching his fingers lickin my lips lookin at him i was getting to him good ...

my robe slipped of my shoulder revealing my red basque ...he then said he needed to turn heatin n hot water on i said ok i will show u where it is ... he followed me upstairs ..i know he caught sight of my knickerless pussy n arse ... we got to the top n i turn the light on n showed him where to go ... he switched them on n we went back down ... right i need to seduce this man Now i thought to myself .. as he was workin i brushed past him pushing my breasts into him ..sorry i said he blushed ... i said i hope u like wat u see by the way he said mmm yes i put my hands over my heaving cleavage he was begining to enjoy himself i think .. so i let my robe drop to the floor ... oh said the boilerman yr naughty i said u have.not seen anything yet ..touch me now please... he hesitated so i took his hands n placed them on my tits as my hand moved towards his jeans n his ever increasing buldge oh he is big .......

More please

he started to uncup my 32jj breasts n they fell out straight into his waitin mouth suck on my nipples hard i said breathlessly ... i was slowly undoing his work trousers ... n slid down so my mouth was in line with his cock i pulled his trousers n boxers down to meet a massive cock hard n ready i looked up at him n licked my lips then his tip god he was wet already i slowly licked his head n run my tonuge down his shaft.then without warning took him deep in my mouth n sucked him hard ..

he pulled me up n sat me on.the worktop his tools going everywhere he pulled open my legs n started to finger me 1 then 2 until he had 4 in me i was fit to squirt n i knew it so i pushed his head down there told him to lick me hard oh yes it was coming n without warning i squirted all over his face n in his mouth ... oh i needed to b filled now

now i know why u sent me to the city

More please its really good

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I make house calls everyday as part of my job and have fantasies of this happening just hope its sooner rather than later

Very horny story due continue

when he came up.he looked so surprised n covered in my juices . i kissed him n tasted my love juices on his lips he started to finger fuck me again no i said fuck me he stood between my legs teased my love hole with his head then rammed it deep inside me i screamed out in lust ...thats wat i wanted he put my legs on his shoulders which open me even more then he slid a finger up my arse n fucked both my holes hard n deep i was soon gushing over his hard cock n god how hard n thick was he ... i told him to.stop n sit on his steps that he brought in with him to work on i stood up n facing away from him slid my fingered arse hole down on his cock i was riding his cock with my arse while he finger fucked my cunt juices floading everywhere... i closed my eyes enjoying the feeling when i felt something in my mouth ... another man had come in ..it must had been the boilerman apprentship guy ..

i sucked him hard while still riding his bosses cock .... he was not as big as the cock in my arse but still a cock... i stopped opened my eyes n wow wat a looker ...in the meantime boiler man was moaning in ecasty wat a laster he could fuck for ever .. the second guy was now between my legs licking me.getting me gushing again then he got his cock to my wet hole n eased in wow i was filled with cock i was fuckin his boss n he was fuckin me i was on total bliss thats it boys fuck me cream my slutty holes i am a whore that needs taking control of i scream ... yes u do said boiler man now take it bitch he said grabbing my hair while the other guy fucked my cunt so deep while biting

my nipples hard i was cuming hard on there cocks .... then they both said lets swap i want a different hole i said cum to my sofa n i told second guy to lie down i crouched over him n squirtef over his face while sucking boiler man right i thought i need their hot cum in me now so i started to ride his cock n told the second guy to fuck my arse then they fucked me hard while i rode faster n faster their cocks twitchin in me then the younger one shot his load deep in my arse followed shorty after by boss man in my pussy wow i needed that i then sucked them clean mmmm they got dressed then got ready to leave hey guys thanks for the service hope my boiler gets serviced next time .......

By *omplex44Man  over a year ago

Cardiff/London

Bravo.....its been a while since a hot fantasy has been well thought out and written in this forum. Loved it

glad u all enjoyed it ... it certainley got me wet

» Add a new message to this topic