FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A short story of submission

A short story of submission

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iveshowcouple2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Driving down the ramp into the basement parking lot I could see they were there waiting already. Behind their car headlights I could make out the silhouettes of four male strangers.

Parking across from them I looked over to my wife sitting beside me. Feeling intensely nervous I couldn’t help but be impressed by her enigmatic calm demeanour. Leaving her in our car I got out to meet our guys. After a brief introduction they stood in front of their car awaiting my wife.

Helping her out of the car she was dressed exactly as instructed. The handcuffs binding her hands behind her back made the exit a bit awkward as did the blindfold. I placed her directly in front of their car in front of the headlights.

Wearing only holdups and heels she looked outrageously exposed in front of their fierce eyes. After a brief pause to admire the sight they stepped forward to take my wife from me. She was placed in the back seat with one guy on each side.

As the car pulled away I could see from the interior light the guys spreading her legs wide. With a grin on their faces their car accelerated up the exit ramp and with a flicker of brake lights they were gone.

Left alone in the sudden silence I knew it was going to be a long 24 hours for until she was returned.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

A bit risky but carry on

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

» Add a new message to this topic