FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > BOSTON CLIPPER..story, not fantasy !

BOSTON CLIPPER..story, not fantasy !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

June 2011, northampton, Saturday, was on the end of season piss up with the footie boys, started at noon and d*unk execcive amounts of alcohol, got to 11.30 pm and I was very d*unk and as a guy who loves men and women I was starting to get really horny, I opted for cock and made my excuses and made my way to the boston clipper, a gay pub in northampton. Looking for some dick to suck, was in there for about 20 mins when I got talking to a gay lad in his 20's and his female friend in her 30's, she asked if I was gay and I told them I liked both, with this she said good and we started kissing, I pulled her by the hand to the unisex toilets and in a cubical she sucked my cock before turning round and pulling her trousers and knickers down and I began to pound her, at it for about 5 mins and didn't cum so we went back into thhe bar for a drink, when I got back I asked the guy if he wanted his dick sucked, he didn't believe I was bi so came with me to test me out I think, so took him to the same cubical and took his impressive cock in my gob and sucked till he came, still horny went back to find his friend and we got some shots, I was going to go home soon after but thought id have another crack at her, so I beckoned her to the toilets again and went into the same cubical again (lol) and she assumed the same position as before and I fucked her as hard as I have ever fucked a girl before and shot my load into her dripping puss, cleaned up, zipped up, kissed her and said my goodbyes ......would love to have got these peoples numbers, oh well great day, even better night x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

why was a 'gay lad'out for the night in a gay pub with a female friend?

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Because he can lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"why was a 'gay lad'out for the night in a gay pub with a female friend?"

Is that weird ? Thought it was normal !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a good night out to me cock and pussy on the same night awesome

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

your profile says your straight !

see how easy we can all get caught out lol.

» Add a new message to this topic