FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > taking a wife away for weekend

taking a wife away for weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

would like to take a wife away for the weekend leaving hubby it home wondering,how shes getting it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"would like to take a wife away for the weekend leaving hubby it home wondering,how shes getting it"

Yeah I'd let a omplete stranger/poss nutcase do that!! Not sayingyou are but it is always a possibility!!

Do you not think you may have to meet them several times & build a rapport first? Earn their trust? Or just drive up & take her away?? lol

Good luck

i prefer to meet one couple a lot rather than a lot of couples ,and would need total trust,but this is the fantasy stories

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds horny if he's mates with the hubby and he knows his wife is in safe hands.

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

Market Rasen

did he say it would be the first time he had met her? did he clearly state it had to be a stranger and that he "wouldnt build the rapport up" as you said?

Nope he didnt, so you come on here with a comment like that and make yourself looka bit of a tool

"did he say it would be the first time he had met her? did he clearly state it had to be a stranger and that he "wouldnt build the rapport up" as you said?

Nope he didnt, so you come on here with a comment like that and make yourself looka bit of a tool"

Think they've got a bit of apoint myself!

He says nothing about any previous meetings, only 'take a wife away' so he isn't bothered who she is or anything about a build up, just so long as she is 'wife'!

Think you need to actually read the lines typed & not read between the lines because you're in a mood

Abusive? What a lovely way to respond to someone who has raised what can be interpreted as a valid point.... & to coin your phrase, tool.

"would like to take a wife away for the weekend leaving hubby it home wondering,how shes getting it"

And just to give the benefit of the doubt as I am sure it wasn't meant as could be read-yes I think it'd be as horny as f*** to do that, wine her, dine her & trat another mans wife to a wicked weekend away, then send her home well & truly satisfied & fulfilled...

i thought it was horny thought

I've had a mate take my ex out. Never been so jealous and so turned on at the same time.

i knew i couldnt be the only one that finds that horny,im assuming you spent most of the weekend wanking off

Bradford

"did he say it would be the first time he had met her? did he clearly state it had to be a stranger and that he "wouldnt build the rapport up" as you said?

Nope he didnt, so you come on here with a comment like that and make yourself looka bit of a tool"

Actually I think we were proved right because the individual in question has just chosen to personally message us being rude & abusive!!

Would you want him to take away your wife?? lol I wouldn't trust him the baggage.

Nope he didnt, so you come on here with a comment like that and make yourself looka bit of a tool

Actually I think we were proved right because the individual in question has just chosen to personally message us being rude & abusive!!

Would you want him to take away your wife?? lol I wouldn't trust him the baggage."

You always get an odd bellend on here that gets a little giddy. Leave him to his fantasy pulling his pud dreaming about it, so as he dreams the dream of swinging, you live it x

Bradford

Would you want him to take away your wife?? lol I wouldn't trust him the baggage.

You always get an odd bellend on here that gets a little giddy. Leave him to his fantasy pulling his pud dreaming about it, so as he dreams the dream of swinging, you live it x"

We thank you very much, was a little miffed when he offered to travel to our house in a camper van full of his friends & take us away after we raised what appeared to be a valid point about safety of said wife!

He kinda proved our point! lol

We will enjoy ourselves, as you yourselves do.

Take care & enjoy the ride xx

I love that idea, also to send him a few pictures along the way

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

Oh dear.

we have done this scenario , we met a man off her and he became a good trustworthy friend , he took donna away for the weekend whilst i stayed at home , she would text me saying what was going on , they also took pics and a video for me , loved every minute of it ,

another time when i went to spain with the lads , he popped round the house and donna phoned me whilst he was shagging her from behind , such a massive turn on

What's the world coming to? Can't he shag someone elses wife in a Novotel for two nights without getting a mouthful of abuse?

» Add a new message to this topic