FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > hotel

hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i would love it if this happens....

its dead in the hotel bar, just one guy sat drinking chatting to me while i try to look busy. he then orders one last pint before bed, as he orders he asks me to take some towels to his room for him as he wants some fresh ones for the morning. as im not busy i do it right away.

i go to the room knowing that hes down stairs and just let myself in and go to the toilet, i notice that there is perfume and a few other womens things in there. i rush out and look around as i thought the room was empty and on the bed naked is his wife.

she looks at me smiles and laughs "well isnt this awkward" looking anywhere but at her i say im sorry and go to leave "where are you going" she says i realise that she hasnt covered up or moved from her position on the bed. i try to make eye contact and ask if there is anything she needs, i can see she is looking at my ever increasing bulge in my trousers and she says "the remote doesnt work, can you come and see if its ok?" i walk over to the bed and sneek a look at her amazing body, she looks like a godess from a film waiting for a servant to do all of her askings.

i pick uo the remote from next to her, "im trying to watch the adult channels but they wont work"

i turn to the channel and she smiles. "so what else do i have to do to make you realise i wank a fuck?" i start to stutter, she then grabs me unzips my trousers and gets my now rock hard dick out, i go to touch her pussy but she moves my hand away and says "im already dripping just fuck me, we dont have long" i thrust my dick deep inside her and start fucking her hard, she was so turned on knowing what was going to happen she is cumming within moments, i keep fucking harder and harder, i feel her pussy wrapping its self around my dick as she cums.

with the sound of her screams and my balls slapping against her i didnt hear her husbend come in the room. she looks over at him and asks "is this what you wanted honey?" like a shot he is over and has his dick in her mouth.

i keep fucking her hard, her husbend asks me to cum inside her and moments later i didnt disappoint him. some how he knew when the last little drop had left me and enterd her and he looked at me and told me to leave. confused i got up, put myself away and went to walk out, i had one last look and all i could see was his bum in the air as he licked my cum out of her dripping pussy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arky901Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

great story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic