FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sexy Underwear Shopping with Married/Attached Woman

Sexy Underwear Shopping with Married/Attached Woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilverFoxSalford87 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I have a long standing fantasy to take a married or attached woman shopping for sexy underwear and then watch her model it for me afterwards before I fuck her in it, either with or without hubby's knowledge... if any ladies or couples would like to try this then get in touch or if anyone has done similar share your stories below

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Manchester

Anyone got any experience of doing this or would anyone like to try this with me?

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Not married but took my niece underwear shopping for her wedding.

Manchester

Not sure I would confess that publicly...

By *usty kayWoman  over a year ago

Burnham

Sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

Shopping in actual shops is impossible for me because of my size though unfortunately

By *e-funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Not married but took my niece underwear shopping for her wedding. "

Well there’s someone that just got added to the block list.

Manchester

"Not married but took my niece underwear shopping for her wedding.

Well there’s someone that just got added to the block list. "

glad I'm not the only one who thought that was a very strange comment...

Manchester

"Sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

Shopping in actual shops is impossible for me because of my size though unfortunately "

I'm sure we could make it work... message me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love lingerie shopping with other half. Helping her pic. Seeing her trying it on, taking pics for her

By *rnmrskinkyCouple  over a year ago

south

[Removed by poster at 07/05/23 10:20:42]

south

"Not married but took my niece underwear shopping for her wedding. "

I bet you did

Manchester

"Not married but took my niece underwear shopping for her wedding.

I bet you did"

love your pics and videos

south

I remember being asked by my neighbour if i could take her daughter to the shops she was 18 and there car was in a garage having a lot of work done and because we was very friendly with each other they felt ok asking me, I of course agreed and that morning she turned up at my doorstep ,she looked very nice in a summer dress that had buttons from top to bottom, it was quite fitted to her young body and she had a few buttons at the top and bottom undone leaving a nice bit of her young thigh exposed and just a hint of her breasts pushing up from her lacey bra , she walked in and thanked me for taking her into town, I carried on getting ready and looked across at her sitting on my living room chat , as she was sitting down she had crossed her young legs exposing a fair bit of her lovely legs, her high heeled shoe dangled from her foot, I thought how very sexy this young girl looked and wondered why i had not noticed before, we drove into town and parked up and as she got out of the car swinging her legs out I saw a lot of her legs it was making me really hard seeing this sexy young girl, we did a fair bit of shopping for different things when we found ourselves outside a small underwear shop selling very sexy underwear, she turned to me and said I need to get a few things from here if that's ok, I said what ever you want to do is ok,we went in and I followed her around as she held up different outfits of satin and lace against her young body, she eventually brought a few pairs of lacey knickers in different colours, then she took a black lacy corset from a hanger she asked the sales lady if she could try it on ,she went into a cubicle and drew the curtain, after a few minutes she popped her head out of the curtain and asked the lady if she could pass her a pair of sheer black nylons from the stocking shelves which she did, a few more minutes passed when she pulled the curtain back and stood looking at herself in the full length mirror, I had a hard time keeping myself under control seeing her standing there in her high heels sheer stockings and black lace corset , she was a horny vision of sex, she then asked the sales assistant if she had it in white and when she said yes she brought them both

We arrived back at my home and she put her bags on the chair, she again thanked me for being so kind taking her to the town, she said she really wanted to try the white corset on and would i mind, of course I said ok , I wondered why she wanted to do it now and not at home, she disappeared into the room i showed her into and after a few moments appeared in the sheer white corset white stockings and white stilettos with 5ins high heels, she asked me if it was as nice as the black one ,I had trouble hiding by bulging cock, I told her it was gorgeous and she smiled at me as she walked around the room, do you think it is better than the black one , I told her honestly that the black was probably slightly better, she said ok and went back into the room and after a while she returned in the black corset and nylons with her black high heels, I asked her about the shoes and she said she had brought them with her in her bag, she said what do you think now as she walked up and down the room her lovely legs looked amazing in the sheer black nylons and high heels, I stammered out how she looked so very sexy if that's ok to say, she smiled at me and then said these cups are great as u can do this with them if you want and she pulled the first cup and then the second one which left both her young breasts exposed but pulled up and out her nipples hard and proud, i sighed out loud as i looked at this amazing sight in front of me, she started to laugh and then I realised she was playing me all the time ,I told her she was sex on legs, she immediately approached me and knelt down and unfastened my trousers my hard cock sprang out straight away and she took it in her young hands

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

By *omangoldMan  over a year ago

norwich

Took both my wife and girlfriend shopping at Anne Summers at the same time, got some strange looks from the shop assistant.

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

We love going to our local adult shop when we get the chance & the Mrs always has to come out wearing what she’s trying on to show me

"We love going to our local adult shop when we get the chance & the Mrs always has to come out wearing what she’s trying on to show me

"

That is very hot

Manchester

"We love going to our local adult shop when we get the chance & the Mrs always has to come out wearing what she’s trying on to show me

"

would love to join you sometime

I would love to do this but with his knowledge. Send her home wearing it and covered in my cum so the first he sees it is in a used state

as she knelt before me licking and sucking my rock hard cock i looked down at her young face and wondered what i had done to deserve such a wonderful thing , she was an expert at what she was doing and before long i was exploding my cumm ,she let my cumm go over her stiff nipples as well as in her hot wet mouth, she stood up and said did you enjoy that, I told her she was amazing and the best i had ever had, i asked her why she did this for me, she told me she had always had a thing about doing it with a older man and that she had some experience with young guys and when she found she was going shopping with me she thought it was a great opportunity

From that day for a few months she would visit me when she could, she would always dress very sexy as she knew older men enjoyed women wearing nylons and high heels, she always looked so sexy, she would ride my cock till we both came and I would lick her sweet pussy for ages, it went on for a couple of months until she went on to uni, her family moved away after a year or so to be near to her as far as I know she was doing well, I lost contact with them after a while but always hoped she might pop in one day out of the blue

Manchester

"From that day for a few months she would visit me when she could, she would always dress very sexy as she knew older men enjoyed women wearing nylons and high heels, she always looked so sexy, she would ride my cock till we both came and I would lick her sweet pussy for ages, it went on for a couple of months until she went on to uni, her family moved away after a year or so to be near to her as far as I know she was doing well, I lost contact with them after a while but always hoped she might pop in one day out of the blue

"

hot story

By *ood girl2010Couple  over a year ago

crewe

"I have a long standing fantasy to take a married or attached woman shopping for sexy underwear and then watch her model it for me afterwards before I fuck her in it, either with or without hubby's knowledge... if any ladies or couples would like to try this then get in touch or if anyone has done similar share your stories below "

Me and John when shopping and we were in next and I picked up some lovely g strings and I looked around there was men with there wife's looking at me this turned me on and John seen it to and he come and held thongs up to pick some out I have always wondered if the men wanked over it

About 5 years ago I was flirting with a girl who I worked with, in person and messaging.

She messaged saying her boyfriend hadn't touched her for weeks so she joked about getting a toy. Testing the water I offered to accompany her and she agreed.

That weekend we went to Anne Summers and she bought a couple of toys and as we were walking out I said, right now to just let me use them on you.

Fast forward to the weekend and I did get to use a butt plug and vibrator on her

By *hatsthisMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Ive always had a fantasy to take a strong Domme type woman underwear shopping, she makes me walk a yard behind her, putting items in the basket before walking me to the checkout and stepping aside

By *0 Shades of GravyMan  over a year ago

bristol

I’d happily take you window shopping. Could still have fun and then buy online and take it from there ??

Manchester

"I have a long standing fantasy to take a married or attached woman shopping for sexy underwear and then watch her model it for me afterwards before I fuck her in it, either with or without hubby's knowledge... if any ladies or couples would like to try this then get in touch or if anyone has done similar share your stories below

Me and John when shopping and we were in next and I picked up some lovely g strings and I looked around there was men with there wife's looking at me this turned me on and John seen it to and he come and held thongs up to pick some out I have always wondered if the men wanked over it"

that sounds very hot I'd love to join you next time...

Manchester

"About 5 years ago I was flirting with a girl who I worked with, in person and messaging.

She messaged saying her boyfriend hadn't touched her for weeks so she joked about getting a toy. Testing the water I offered to accompany her and she agreed.

That weekend we went to Anne Summers and she bought a couple of toys and as we were walking out I said, right now to just let me use them on you.

Fast forward to the weekend and I did get to use a butt plug and vibrator on her"

good story, sounds like you had a very good time

Manchester

Would any sexy ladies or couples like to try this out this week with me?

By *umseekerMan  over a year ago

montrose

Idve wanked for sure

Manchester

Looking to do this on Sunday if any sexy ladies single or taken would like to join me?

By *astlancsMan  over a year ago

Burnley

Wow love my wife to

By *inkyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Took a FWB to Anne summers once to treat her to some sexy lingerie. We had loads of fun her trying on outfits in the changing room!! I’m the end she picked out a very sexy black suspender set and black seamed stockings! Great fun if you get the chance!

Manchester

Any takers?

By *eester GreyMan  over a year ago

Welwyn

As I've said here before I have a FWB who is half my age. She has a useless boyfriend and three small kids. Last summer I offered her to go shopping for new dresses and underwear. We did the large stores and ended up in some small boutiques. I was struggling to keep my hands off her. I said that as she had all these new underwear I needed to see some sort of fashion parade so she accepted my idea of booking into a travel lodge for a couple of hours. I will say that we never opened the underwear. The minute we got in the room I was balls deep in her beautiful, tight pussy. We fucked for a couple of hours then went for food. An afternoon well spent.

Useless boyfriend had sat with the kids and she told him this was going to be a regular thing. He asked if he could see what I'd left in her pussy.

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Me ex girlfriend got me into wearing them as she come to my flat with some new underwear she looked so sexy as she put it on on. I said as a joke it would look better on me she said I bet it would. we never mentioned it before but it turned her on because we fucked all afternoon. so the next day we want shopping together as I couldn’t wear hers because she was only 5ft 4 and size 10 and me being 5ft11 and size 18 I found out when we was trying them on in shop. So we both got new underwear. She full set bra, knickers suspender belt and stockings. I got stockings knickers. We what home and had great sex and she said I looked fantastic and she loved the feeling on both stockings as she was on top fuckin me we fucked for hours that day and that’s her in my pictures and videos

Manchester

"As I've said here before I have a FWB who is half my age. She has a useless boyfriend and three small kids. Last summer I offered her to go shopping for new dresses and underwear. We did the large stores and ended up in some small boutiques. I was struggling to keep my hands off her. I said that as she had all these new underwear I needed to see some sort of fashion parade so she accepted my idea of booking into a travel lodge for a couple of hours. I will say that we never opened the underwear. The minute we got in the room I was balls deep in her beautiful, tight pussy. We fucked for a couple of hours then went for food. An afternoon well spent.

Useless boyfriend had sat with the kids and she told him this was going to be a regular thing. He asked if he could see what I'd left in her pussy. "

good story

Manchester

Anyone fancy giving this a go this weekend?

By *ilverFoxSalford87 OP   Man 52 weeks ago

Manchester

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

I've done this with a previous partner.. watched her shopping then had to pay for the whole outfit for her to go put with others and get attention.. happy to chat privately if anyone wants to!

By *umseekerMan 52 weeks ago

montrose

This is a fantasy of mine

By *ilverFoxSalford87 OP   Man 52 weeks ago

Manchester

"I've done this with a previous partner.. watched her shopping then had to pay for the whole outfit for her to go put with others and get attention.. happy to chat privately if anyone wants to!"
hot

By (user no longer on site) 51 weeks ago

Happy to chat privately with anyone about it

By *eardyBikerMan 51 weeks ago

nr stonehaven

Not shopping per se, but have bought a feb some lingere ...having run past her what she likes and such...

Her hubby never nought her any so a real boost /turn on for her , and me

By *ilverFoxSalford87 OP   Man 51 weeks ago

Manchester

"Not shopping per se, but have bought a feb some lingere ...having run past her what she likes and such...

Her hubby never nought her any so a real boost /turn on for her , and me "

and did you fuck her in it afterwards?

By *reenlanerCouple 51 weeks ago

bournemouth

Have sent the wife out with a male buddy to ann summers where he treated her

By *oodymonsterMan 51 weeks ago

Near Shrewsbury

Paid for my wife to go and get underwear for her date 2 weeks ago.

By *eardyBikerMan 51 weeks ago

nr stonehaven

"Not shopping per se, but have bought a feb some lingere ...having run past her what she likes and such...

Her hubby never nought her any so a real boost /turn on for her , and me and did you fuck her in it afterwards? "

Did eventually , when we could meet ...she sent pics as I was driving to her , of her getting ready and posing in them

By *wellsGentMan 51 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

I'm going to arrange this for my 43 year old size 18. Probably meet someone in blue water in a coffee shop, watch her kiss them and them lead her away with their hand on her arse to go shopping for thongs. If all good back to a nearby hotel

By (user no longer on site) 51 weeks ago

Just had to buy an ex partner new stuff today.. pm me..

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 51 weeks ago

Nowhere

I’d like a woman to take me underwear shopping !

By *ilverFoxSalford87 OP   Man 51 weeks ago

Manchester

"Just had to buy an ex partner new stuff today.. pm me.."
sounds hot

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

Any chats pm me?

By *ilverFoxSalford87 OP   Man 50 weeks ago

Manchester

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

Another spree.. heels on the list.. give you all a guess at how big she wanted them!! Pm me

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

Anyone into this pm me.. have stories

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

Lingerie shopping is hot but it show shopping for me.. having a foot fetish.

Takes me back to working in a shoe show in my teens.

By *ilverFoxSalford87 OP   Man 49 weeks ago

Manchester

By *ilverFoxSalford87 OP   Man 48 weeks ago

Manchester

Any takers?

» Add a new message to this topic