FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Not quite a fantasy or story but more of a possibility (TS)

Not quite a fantasy or story but more of a possibility (TS)

By *ean11130 OP   Man  over a year ago

Madrid / Birmingham / WSM

First of this is a genuine story of a current life situation and possible fantasy of mine to be fulfilled.

I have long had an attraction to sexy convincing Asian Ts'. I find them absolutely stunning. Fast forward a year or so and I happen to be talking to S (her) on another site. She has all the hallmarks of a stunning woman. Beautiful, great slim body, nice petite tits and a sexy set of legs and great ass.

It transpires that she's a total top. Now, I've never done anal before giving or receiving. However, she has a very nice looking 5" cock. I have used plugs before and really got off on them and genuinely feel I could bottom for her. I think the sexual energy generated would more than be enough for me.

She likes me and wants to meet up (we all know where that could lead). I do now have a massive fantasy to try it. Think it would be super hot to do.

Don't know why I am in two minds, I should just say fuck it, so long as we play safe.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic