FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gang fucked on her hen do!

Gang fucked on her hen do!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eebee80 OP   Man  over a year ago

Clydebank

So I thought I’d share another of my true life experiences since the last one went down so well! This one relates to when I was a horny 18yo going on my first lads holiday to Magaluf. There was a crowd of 8 of us all booked for a fortnight of sun, sea and (hopefully) lots sex. The anticipation and excitement had been building from the moment we’d put our deposits down! Counting down the months weeks and days as we got through our final school exams! Finally, the day came, Maga here we come!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Nice Start

By *axixxxMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

Clydebank

We hit the airport and immediately got on the booze, pints flowing to calm a few last minute nerves but the buzz of excitement was intense! The drinking carried on to the plane which was more like a club night than a flight, rammed with 18-30s already partying! Then the coach ride, checking out where all the hot girls were heading to lol Finally we made it to our hotel, not far from the main strip! It was a shit hole but we weren’t expecting much more, we didn’t intend spending too much time there, other than at the pool. The heat was unreal for a bunch of pale white Glaswegians so we were braced for the sunstroke. We immediately got ready and headed for town. Our first few days/nights consisted of getting wrecked by the pool, going out, getting more wrecked, hopefully getting a sneaky kiss and a grope then stumbling home! The first week was a blur of booze, girls, sun and the inevitable sunburn. Me and a few other boys had pulled but nothing to write home about, other than I’d ticked a box on the bucket list by fucking on the beach (overrated)! Then on the 8/9th night we met the hen party….

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Great start

By *ottoroMan  over a year ago

waterloovile

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

Clydebank

We’d gone out a bit earlier this night, into the little pub we’d adopted as our base. Showed the footy and bar staff were great with us so it was ideal. The place was fairly quiet, with us and a few other groups including this crowd of girls who were clearly on a hen do! About a dozen girls, aged between probably 25-35, with the hen dressed up in high heels, stockings and this amazing little white dress, clearly mimicking a slutty bride. They were playing some game where she had to get items of clothing from guys in the pub. As the game wore on, she had to get a pair of guys boxers. She leapt up and immediately headed straight to our table, begging for a pair of boxers. Never one to let a girl down, nor shy, I immediately whipped down my shorts and boxers, took them off and handed her them. She looked down, her eyes widened and she thanked me with a peck on the cheek before running back to her table! Little did I know, the games had just begun….

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *op2Couple  over a year ago

North west

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

Keep going

By *atesey68Man  over a year ago

audley

By *urious_two12Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

By *av86Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

By *emptme1993Man  over a year ago

manchester

Love meeting a hen party

By *arried-bi-guyMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Clydebank

After the game was done she came back over with my boxers, giggling as she said “I assume you want these back, looks like you need them” nodding towards my crotch. I laughed slightly nervously and told her she could keep them, only for her to insist as she’d only offered so she could see me put them back on. Ever the exhibitionist (alcohol helps too) I duly obliged and watched her lick her lips as I pulled them back up over my now growing bulge! By now her group had pretty much merged with ours with various convos all around us as we chatted and flirted some more. She’d mentioned how her sister in law to be was among her party so she was doing her best to behave herself. I asked which one. She pointed her out, she had her back to us, chatting to my mate, and just at that she put her hand on my knee, traced her fingers up my inner thigh until she reached my now throbbing cock, resting her hand over it, leaning in with a moan and whispering how she needed that girth in her life asap! I responded by sliding my hand up her short dress until I met the material of her thin panties, giving a little rub of her mound and seeing her whimper at my naive touch! Then she suddenly pulled back, the sis in law was calling her over for a shot…

By *exualPleasuresMan  over a year ago

west Yorkshire

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

What happens in Magaluff…..

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *eandthewifelooking4funCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

manchester

Clydebank

So although we were all aged 17-19, we’re all fairly mature and can hold a good conversation with anyone, plus we’re not too shabby on the eye so the chat is flowing between the 2 groups. It’s been a couple hours since the game so a few of the hen party have called it a night already but there’s still a good crowd as we head to the next bar up the strip. The hen, who I’ve now discovered is called called Annie, has latched back onto me since the sis in law seems more interested in my mate Chris. She’s apparently “happily married” Annie informs me which gives us both a chuckle as she’s clearly craving a bit of young cock! We make it to the next bar but not before she drags me down the side of the place. She immediately locks lips on me and I feel her hand down my shorts roughly tugging at my cock as I slide a hand inside her dress, pulling her panties to the side to finally feel how wet her pussy is. I slide a finger in easily as she whimpers into my mouth, running my finger up to feel her clit, making her bite my lip! “I want fucked right here” she says! People are passing by just feet away on the busy strip, other d*unk people coming down for a piss or couples with similar thoughts to us but the drink has the better of me and she now has my cock fully out and has bent over to wank me into her mouth so I’m beyond caring now. I bend her over what appears to be a bin (oh yes I’m classy) pull the dress up round her waist, panties to the side and I slide into her, inching my cock slowly to start with as her tight hole stretches to take me. She’s already moaning and I’m barely half way so I thrust the last few inches and go balls deep, stretching her wide. She jumps as I hit her hard and start to pound her, reaching round for my first feel of her small but perfect little tits as her moans get louder. She lets out one final but intense moan as I feel her pussy tighten and clamp round my cock like a vice, her legs slightly giving in so I hold her up from the hips. She begs me to keep going until I cum in her but it won’t happen (blame the drink) but I’m just happy she’s cum all over my cock. We fix ourselves and go find our friends in the bar!

manchester

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Super

Clydebank

When we get back, the sis in law and Chris are nowhere to be seen. The rest of our groups have dispersed around the bar as it’s so busy. I find the rest of my mates and Annie goes back to find her group but within an hour she’s back over with us. Her mates are shattered as they only arrived earlier that day so are heading back to their hotel. She wants to stay out with us which is cool with me. We carry on drinking and dancing and I notice she is loving being centre of attention amongst me n my mates, provocatively rubbing up against all of us at some point or another and allowing my mates to grab her arse, grind into her etc I ask if she’s ok and she says she’s having the time of her life but can we go back to our hotel. I ask if she means just me n her, she says “no, all of us!” And gives me a look making sure I know exactly what she wants!

By *lowesMan  over a year ago

Southampton

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *uz1978Man  over a year ago

Bideford

Clydebank

We half walk half stagger the short trip back to our hotel. She jumps on my back at one point and I lift her dress showing everyone what’s to come not realising she’d taken her panties off already, she left it that way the rest of the journey back. We head to the biggest of our rooms which has 2 double beds. We barely make it over the threshold when she’s on her knees pulling my cock out my shorts again as my mates stand tentatively watching her gag on it. Her engagement ring glistening as she works her hand up n down my throbbing cock. The rest of my mates finally start to get their cocks out one by one. Annie notices my mate Charlie has a pretty huge weapon too and lays him down and goes to work on his. I get behind her and start to eat her holes, licking and teasing her soaking pussy and rimming her arsehole then start to fuck her pussy again forcing her even deeper on Charlie’s cock as she moans and whimpers. Billy takes a shot in her next, sliding into her dripping cunt easily as she backs up against him. He quickly blows the first load in her as she whispers her approval. The first but not the last…

manchester

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

By *unster FunsterMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Hot

Clydebank

She finally stands up and takes her dress and bra off, revealing an amazing tight body and perky little tits! She bends over again, stockings all that remain, her pussy glistening from the fresh load just dumped in her but Kyle is up next and doesn’t give a fuck about stirring Billy’s porridge! He starts to fuck her pussy hard, slapping her ass as he goes to town making her cum hard and gag on Gazs cock, who has taken over from Charlie in her mouth. She’s now begging for Charlies cock in her pussy. Kyle takes a breather and lets Charlie ram his massive cock in her oozing pussy. He pounds into her hard making her scream and cum again convulsing as another orgasm takes over her body before Charlie grunts and pumps a huge load inside her, as literally seconds later Gaz explodes all over her face! I’m laying back on the bed enjoying the show and stroking my cock. She climbs the bed to suck my big heavy cum filled balls as I stroke! “I want your cum now!” She whispers in the sultriest voice ever!

Bideford

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Gawd almighty lets hope she doesn't end up giving hubby a nasty surprise after the nuptials lol.

Clydebank

She lifts my balls up and starts to tongue my arsehole, my first ever experience of getting mine rimmed and the feeling had me on the edge. Gazs load was still dripping down her face as I finally felt the cum build in my balls. She worked her way back up my balls and up the shaft of my cock just in time to wrap her lips round the head and swallow every last drop of my huge load, pumping it straight down her throat. She went away to get cleaned up a little and we all lay across both beds, some crashed out, some still playing with her holes, taking turns using her when suddenly Chris bursts in the room and witnesses the scene, then realising it’s Annie in the middle of us all. He’d just come back from fucking Laura (the sis in law) but that didn’t stop him taking his turn of Annie, pumping another load in her before we finally crashed out as the sun began to rise again!

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ayarMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Now this is how I like a story to be written

I appreciate people have lives but 3 lines every 5 days doesn’t really make for a good read

Clydebank

We snuggled n slept for a few hours before having some hot hangover sex with everyone still sleeping around us! I even finally managed to fuck a load deep inside her as she came hard all over my cock. She’d now had at least 4 different loads inside her and upwards of 3 in her mouth or face (by my reckoning)! We hooked up a few more times over the course of the next few days before she flew home to marry her completely unaware husband but I often wonder what happened to her! Is she even possibly on here? Who knows but what a memory she gave us all!

manchester

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *nexpectedExplorerMan  over a year ago

Gower

Very hot

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Bideford

Great story

By *axixxxMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Beautiful an very horny

Well written mate, great story.

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Fantastic, she surely can't just live married without wanting more now

By *rmbtsTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Clydebank

Just to add, Chrissy said the sis in law was a filthy bitch too who took him hard n raw despite her happy marriage so he’s the real hero in this experience haha

By *iscokidMan  over a year ago

Cork County

Brilliant story very horny and very well written.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

By *ackblack44Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

Very horny story mate, and an even hornier memory for you I’m sure!

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice

By *olflordMan  over a year ago

Exeter

» Add a new message to this topic