FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Chance Meeting

Chance Meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well it all started when i was on a site having a look around when my message box lite up when i read the txt all it said was hello big boy must be a joke i was thinking but i replied an we chatted 4 a few days she told me she was married but unhappy it was her 2nd time she missed her first husband i said i was a widower and that id also had been married twice txt after txt we chatted tickin off all the things we had in common an i cant remember but i think it was her who said we should meet yes it was with the time and date set we talked about what we wanted and was looking 4 out of our meet The nite 4 us meeting came and i got 2 the pub at 8.20 got a an sat where i could see the door the time came 8.30 then 8.45 still no show i was geting ready 2 leave when the door opened and in walked my xwife oh shit my brain went in 2 over drive could i hide under the table mmmmm may be she wouldnt see me 2 late (what you doing in my local) she asked standing in front of me between me and the door (waiting 4 a friend ) i said (well Ian been 2 an away match and is joinning me here so we may as well sit and wait till one or the other comes ) she stated. God what a nitemare I offer 2 get her a drink which she thanks me 4 when i get back 2 the table she says shes popping 2 the loo While shes gone my phone vibs it a txt off my date sorry somthing cum up my xwife comes back im happy now i can get away b4 Ian turns up no no whats she sayin oh shit Ian has phoned hes gone home so we may as well have a drink or 2 10 oclock comes and gos b4 we leave the pub i head 2 my car say do u want a lift what in hell am i thinkin i dont want 2 do that but oh yes she says that would be great as she had walked 2 the pub as we drive off she asks if i take her 2 the chip shop in bkack heath oh shit why not u say so now im headin away from hers and getin close 2 mine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exysue22Woman  over a year ago

dublin

Finish the story

Why not i say now im heading away from hers an geting closer 2 mine I stop over the road an b4 i can say i will go shes out of the car just great im thinkin the nite just keeps getin beter just great but hang on we are in a town there a bus that passes her house why not put the car in gear and drive shit what would our sons say if i left their mum No no good i will have 2 wait the door opens and shes back ( i got u a bag 2) she says (thanks) leaves my lips (what we need is some bread and butter and a coffee) hearing this i sink deeper in my car seat i know whats coming next ( youve moved from brandhall so where you living now) places rush through my brain all the other side of her house so i say (just up the hill from here) grrr me and my mouth L (lets go the b4 the chips get cold) she says with in 2 minutes im parked out side mine ive opened my front door and we are inside my brain saying just how bad can it get

By *irkhampr4TV/TS  over a year ago

Kirkham

more

I had opened my front door and we were in side She was standin with her back 2 me she said (mmmm its nice an warm in here ) as she starts 2 remove her coat i reach out 2 help as it slips away i notice shes wearin an altaneck an her back is bare no bra straps ho god i remember her pert 34 d tits will they still be pinting up crap she has turnaround my eyes take on a mind of their own an look oh shit they am but how and her legs still wow now my cock is tryin 2 take over she says somthing (oh sorry what did you say) i ask (loo i need the loo) she says smiling i point 2 the door (in there) an 4 the first time in years i add (babes) in she gos and i head 4 the kichen standin there tryin 2 remember what the fk i should b doing shit an dam i think god she here an sayin (wow you have a wet room mmmmm) ( i know drink tea or coffee) i ask (do you have anything stronger id love a bacardi an ) ok i say (if you turn right out of here thats the living room i will bring the drinks in with the bread an butter) 2 minutes later we are back in the same room eatin our chip butties she has her bacardi a me with just a as i will be driving her home soon i as we eat i cant help but look her over wow she looks beter now if possable an my cock is again tryin 2 be herd

She looks beter now if thats possable an my cock wants 2 be herd I work back up her body 2 her face an shit shes watching me and bloody smiling (well) is all she says i feel the blush creep on 2 my face i say (i need a p)

As im p ing i have the feelin im being watched but when turn round no one there i make my mind up she must go home an quick so i wash my hands as i walk in 2 the living room i ask (r you ready)( why you wanna get rid of me or somthing ) comes the reply ( no but shouldnt you get home 2 ian) at this i see her colour drain an yes there a tear in her eye those beautiful eyes then she sniffs looks at me and says( he isnt home best come clean his his his fk it hes at his gfs he dont know i know but) my brain comes a live an manage 2 stop my self from sayin what gos around comes around she looks at me an says ( i know what you are thinkin im sorry so sorry) i sit beside her she rests her head on my chest an i start 2 stroke her hair she looks up an we kiss

I start 2 stroke her hair she looks up an we kiss Hmmmm a kiss of passion a longing kiss her hand move down an she starts 2 rub my cock my hand moved 2 her tits massargin them pinchin her niples my zip pulled down her hand is inside my hand gos 2 the back of her neck an pulls on the ties an the front of her dress drops down an i lower my mouth on 2 her pert tits takin each hard niple in turn my cock now a rock is out an shes wankin me she stands up her dress falls 2 the floor shit shes comando she kneels down kisses the tip of my cock an says HELLO BIGBOY then slide her mouth dowm takin me in as far as she can she puts one hand on my shaft the other starts playin with my balls oh fk shes good hands an mouth works me as a team it not long b4 im ready 2 shoot i tell her she pumps me faster im shootin in her mouth

Im shootin in her mouth My hot cum fillin her mouth till she has 2 pull off some of my cream spash on 2 her lovely tits she slowly move up my body rubin her tits over my body till our mouth kiss mmmm i taste my cum with in her mouth my turn now i say i sit her down kneel in front of her start down her body stoppin 2 kiss an suck on her tits an niples then down keepin left down her leg cross over an work up her rite one then i open her legs an move my mouth over her fanny kissin first she starts 2 moan as i slide my tongue over he sex lips then i slowly push it in 2 her wet hole tastin her 4 the first time in years mmmmm she starts 2 wigle i slide my tongue 2 tickle her clit with a quick dartin move i start fkin her tastin her juices back 2 her clit then some more tongue fkin shes moanin an wriglin i slip my hands under her ass an lift her up she wraps her legs over my back pulling me in as my head is between her legs my tongue workin her 2 cum after cum tastin her lovely love juice shes buckin up an down she starts shakin as she floods my mouth with cum i finish lickin her cum out of her fanny an as she had done moved up her body an kiss her so she can taste herself we lock our bodys 2 gether just kissin an restin then takin her hand i lead her 2 my bedroom we lie on the bed kissin an cuddling my cock now hard again i turn her over on 2 all 4s an kneelin behind gripin her hips

By *ighwycombemanMan  over a year ago

high wycombe

More so hot

Thanks 4 the feed back wasnt sure if any one been readin the rest is on chance meeting cont enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic