FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > lift home

lift home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The phone rang at 1 :30 a.m. , answered it and it was a female friend's daughter , she had been on a night out and had a row with her friends, as she knew that I didn't drink and she couldn't afford a taxi could I collect her and take her home. She was about 30 min. away so I thought I cannot see her stuck so what the hell , I got dressed and went for her. It was a nice summers night and the drive was pleasant, when I got there she gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek , she had been drinking , quite a lot , when I saw how she was dressed I thought how the hell are you not being fucked right now , she had on a low cut top showing her big tits and a little skirt which just covered her arse, a bit much for a mid 30s mum of 1 I thought , but had a hard on just looking at her. I told her the main road was closed (lie) so we would have to take the country route about double the distance , she said she did not mind, we chatted away and I found it hard to look at the road for checking her out, we had been driving for a little while when she asked me to stop somewhere as she needed to pee, as I knew the area I pulled into a quiet forest track and she got out and squatted beside the car, I could not help but put my hand down my trousers and have a little play with myself. She came back and sat down and said , I did not quite make it , I peed my pants a bit so I have had to take them off . This was too much for me so I asked her what my payment was for picking her up , without another word she unzipped me , took my cock out and started sucking me, I got her tits out , her nipples were hard and growing then I got a hand up her skirt and started fingering her . more to follow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow hot story can I come and watch next time!!!!

As we were both really turned on I asked her to get out of the car and sit on the bonnet , I got my head between her legs and started licking her shaven fanny , she did not last long and soon her juice was all over my face and the bonnet. I got her to bend over the bonnet and she licked some of her own juice, Joyce I thought you are a randy little minx, I slipped my hard 7" cock into her and pounded into her , she was moaning softly , she asked me to fuck her ares, no need to ask twice , I withdrew and pulled open her cheeks , slipping my cock against her hole and slowly entering her , once it was all in I started fucking her faster and faster . As I was close to cumming I was going to pull out but she said for me to cum up her arse , which I did . When we rested I drove her the rest of the way home, and had a feel of her wet fanny before she got out of the car. Since then she has found little jobs for me to do at her place , my wife thinks I am being kind doing things for nothing, little does she know the payment I am getting.

By *cubaman3Man  over a year ago

sunderland

please say there;s more to follow??!

Joyce asked if I could go up and look at her bedside light which was not working , of course I said yes , any chance to get her in the bedroom. Up I went , just as we went into the bedroom there was a knock at the front door,she left me to look at the light and answered it , her pal from work was there with a couple of bottles of wine , and came in . I got the light working (just a loose wire), I said I would go but her friend Trish told me to sit down as she had poured me a glass , as my wife was away on a course I though why not. As the evening went on the girls got a bit tiddly and Trish asked Joyce if I was the one keeping her happy, Joyce said I was and Trish said I have seen the size of her vibrator so you must have a big cock to compete with that, before I knew what was happening Joyce had my hard cock out and started sucking it, Trish lent over and they took turns at sucking it. Joyce went and locked the door and we all went up to the bedroom.(more to follow)

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

"As we were both really turned on I asked her to get out of the car and sit on the bonnet "

I thought you put 'I asked her to get out of the car and SHIT on the bonnet.'

By *ighwycombemanMan  over a year ago

high wycombe

More more

When we got upstairs we all stripped off , I lay on the bed and Joyce started sucking my cock, not to be outdone Trish sat on my face so I could lick her. Joyce then went on top and my cock slid right in, her and Trish started kissing and feeling each others tits

» Add a new message to this topic