FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Young lad

Young lad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mo and i went out for a drink in the town, as always Mo dressed to please.

As she smokes she went outside two or three times and said there was a lad who she felt fancied her and got talking to her and she wanted his cock

At this point i could see who she was talking about, i told her to go outside for a cig see if he follows you and if yes get talking get right to the point we are swingers and want fun.

She came back in the the pubs and said he was up for it he looked across and when he seen were we making our way out he got his coat said by to his pals and joined us in the street.

We moved to on an other pub where we got chatting his name was Andy and he was 24 years old.

As we walked to the Taxi rank Mo said she had to be fingerd as she could not wait till we got home, so we found an ally at the back of some shops we Andy played with her pussy and i played with her tits

She then got down on her knees (my coat to protect her knees) and sucked Andy and me off letting the spunk shoot over her titsshe then stood up lit a cig while we rubbed the spunk over her tits and belly, she got sorted and we made our way to the rank.

Once in the taxi i got in the front and Mo and Andy in the back the dirty bastard had his fingers in her pussy as we made our way to our house.

Once back at the house Mo was needing cock i looked on as this young guy fucked her, it did not take long for Mo to come then Andy shot his load right in to her.

Then while Andy was getting suked off by Mo to get hard again i put my cock in to her spunk filled pussy fucked her hard and came in her mixing my cum with Andys.

The night went on like that and by 3am Andy went went home and Mo played with her spunk filled fanny feeling used but happy.

She reckons swinging was the best idea i have had in 28 years

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otfunforallMan  over a year ago

UK

Sounds amazing!!! Consider me if you choose to do it again!!!

By *cottybhoyMan  over a year ago

falkirk

I just wish she'd bumped into me that night lol.

Great story

» Add a new message to this topic