FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A helpful man rewarded

A helpful man rewarded

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickmebaby OP   Woman 52 weeks ago

leeds

True story, chance meeting lovely naughty fun.

I had been invited to a friends baby shower, it was a lovely day so managed to wear a little skirt and a silky pink like basque looking top. I had been told a few girls might go out after.

I jumped in my mini and drove 1 hour to the party venue. As soon as I got there the ladies told me there plans had changed and nobody was partying after.

So with that in mind I decided to stay sober and drive.

We had a lovely after snd early evening, lots of fun games and a few naughty stories from the ladies.

I was on my way home , when I heard a funny noise and the car didn’t sound or drive right so I pulled over.

Just my look a puncture , even worse my hubby was away for the weekend. I didn’t have a clue about changing tyres especially dressed like this.

I had been trying to call different people, when a van pulled up . A guy jumped out and offered his help, noticed it was only a puncture and had a really great attitude telling me he could sort it for me no problem.

This is when I started to notice him a little more, he started jacking up the car , he was very tall maybe 6ft something, Viking looking beard . I don’t know why but beards just do it for me.

He was wearing just gym shorts and gym T shirt. His muscles In his arms tensing with every Jack. I could hear myself thanking him over and over. This was not a problem he was just a nice guy. I felt like he had saved me which with watching him work really started turning me on and he was tall and the beard . When he picked up the tyre with so much ease my fanny had a flutter and I strarted flirting. I stood closer I noticed him looking at my legs.

He was nearly finished his hands where oily from the wheels. I started thinking crazily about his oily hands on me.

That’s when I started feeling a little wet down in my fu fu.

He was sorting my jacked out and replacing it , putting my wheel away. I leant over the car a little exposing more of my boobs in my tight top.

I could see him resisting to look.

How do I repay you for your good deed. Im ok he said just happy you’re not stuck.

Wait I have some baby wipes in the car for your hands. I new this was my chance I had decided I wanted him and I do become a slut when I find a man I like.

I bent into the car to reach where the wipes where, leaving my ass in the air , little skirt raising a little more. I stayed like that for longer than I needed. Then returned to him.

I new he had been checking me out my panties had nearly been on show.

I pulled the wipes out but instead of passing him them I told him to give me his hands and started wiping caressing his strong workman oily hands.

His face was a picture, I noticed his wedding ring, I had nearly finished when there was just a little bit of oil on his finger.

I could see his shorts and risen impressively, I grabbed his hand I looked at him and told him I owed him big time and with that I sucked his finger and then tried to wipe it again. Jesus his Willy nearly ripped through his shorts he was fully hard he couldn’t hide it. I felt so naughty.

I said to him just before I seductively sucked his finger this time like it was a cock, we needed to go somewhere to reward him and take care of him looking at his shorts. He said really.

I moved his hand to my thigh grabbed his wrist and pushed his hand up my leg he touched my pussy. I said do you want to follow me as he rubbed my panties, yesss he said. I jumped in my car he jumped into his van.

I new where to take him a wooded area where I use to walk the dog not too far away. Never been in heels and a little skirt, I moved my panties to the side and started to rub myself I was on fire.

I pulled over he parked behind, as he jumped out of his van I kissed him with tongues he responded grabbed my ass under my skirt. Time to collect your reward sir I said. We walked into the woods a little clearing came into view. A bit of grass a stump to a tree cut off with the tree on the deck.

I turned my back to him unzipped my skirt let it drop stepped out of it turned to him. Pink little lace thong , pink silky basque and heels . I kissed him pulled his t shirt off, pulled his shorts down fast . His cock was gorgeous around 7 to 8 inch but a sexy looking one. My mouth was around it showing him my appreciation for his work, my nail tickling his ball sack and ass.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kpiercedCouple 52 weeks ago

walsall

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

Nice

By *ibble123Man 52 weeks ago

Preston

By *ickmebaby OP   Woman 52 weeks ago

leeds

I felt his hand in my hair gripping pulling me on to his cock, he was being a little rough I like it, I started touching my fu fu. Sucking to the back of my throat. I pulled of laid back. Pulled my thong to said and told him to lick me, infact telling him do what you want to me.

God his tongue was lush he new what to do. Gave me a very nice cum moment, but he didn’t stop he added a finger in me and really gave it some speed his tongue carried on at the spot I enjoyed, then a finger was in my bum, another added to my pussy his finger felt like they where trying to connect in me, this took me to another level I was shaking in spasm I hadn’t cum like this for years my body went limp as I gushed so hard. I lay back feeling weak. He picked my legs up and slammed into my wetness, I was talking dirty to him telling him to fill me with his hot cum. He fucked me so fast and hard he came fairly quick but I was so glad he did. I put my legs around his back and pulled him in deep as he used my fu fu to cum in, I felt every spurts spasm in me. I kissed him deeply.

I said I’m glad I stopped. Me to with a big snog, I pushed at his shoulders, and told him to kiss and clean my pussy I love making men lick there cum out of me makes me feel horny knowing they eat there own cum.

Plus his skills where amazing.

After I put my skirt on held his hand thanked him again and drove away

By *rgyll_LadMan 52 weeks ago

Around

Such a horny story! Thank you x

By *igerman23Man 52 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

"True story, chance meeting lovely naughty fun.

I had been invited to a friends baby shower, it was a lovely day so managed to wear a little skirt and a silky pink like basque looking top. I had been told a few girls might go out after.

I jumped in my mini and drove 1 hour to the party venue. As soon as I got there the ladies told me there plans had changed and nobody was partying after.

So with that in mind I decided to stay sober and drive.

We had a lovely after snd early evening, lots of fun games and a few naughty stories from the ladies.

I was on my way home , when I heard a funny noise and the car didn’t sound or drive right so I pulled over.

Just my look a puncture , even worse my hubby was away for the weekend. I didn’t have a clue about changing tyres especially dressed like this.

I had been trying to call different people, when a van pulled up . A guy jumped out and offered his help, noticed it was only a puncture and had a really great attitude telling me he could sort it for me no problem.

This is when I started to notice him a little more, he started jacking up the car , he was very tall maybe 6ft something, Viking looking beard . I don’t know why but beards just do it for me.

He was wearing just gym shorts and gym T shirt. His muscles In his arms tensing with every Jack. I could hear myself thanking him over and over. This was not a problem he was just a nice guy. I felt like he had saved me which with watching him work really started turning me on and he was tall and the beard . When he picked up the tyre with so much ease my fanny had a flutter and I strarted flirting. I stood closer I noticed him looking at my legs.

He was nearly finished his hands where oily from the wheels. I started thinking crazily about his oily hands on me.

That’s when I started feeling a little wet down in my fu fu.

He was sorting my jacked out and replacing it , putting my wheel away. I leant over the car a little exposing more of my boobs in my tight top.

I could see him resisting to look.

How do I repay you for your good deed. Im ok he said just happy you’re not stuck.

Wait I have some baby wipes in the car for your hands. I new this was my chance I had decided I wanted him and I do become a slut when I find a man I like.

I bent into the car to reach where the wipes where, leaving my ass in the air , little skirt raising a little more. I stayed like that for longer than I needed. Then returned to him.

I new he had been checking me out my panties had nearly been on show.

I pulled the wipes out but instead of passing him them I told him to give me his hands and started wiping caressing his strong workman oily hands.

His face was a picture, I noticed his wedding ring, I had nearly finished when there was just a little bit of oil on his finger.

I could see his shorts and risen impressively, I grabbed his hand I looked at him and told him I owed him big time and with that I sucked his finger and then tried to wipe it again. Jesus his Willy nearly ripped through his shorts he was fully hard he couldn’t hide it. I felt so naughty.

I said to him just before I seductively sucked his finger this time like it was a cock, we needed to go somewhere to reward him and take care of him looking at his shorts. He said really.

I moved his hand to my thigh grabbed his wrist and pushed his hand up my leg he touched my pussy. I said do you want to follow me as he rubbed my panties, yesss he said. I jumped in my car he jumped into his van.

I new where to take him a wooded area where I use to walk the dog not too far away. Never been in heels and a little skirt, I moved my panties to the side and started to rub myself I was on fire.

I pulled over he parked behind, as he jumped out of his van I kissed him with tongues he responded grabbed my ass under my skirt. Time to collect your reward sir I said. We walked into the woods a little clearing came into view. A bit of grass a stump to a tree cut off with the tree on the deck.

I turned my back to him unzipped my skirt let it drop stepped out of it turned to him. Pink little lace thong , pink silky basque and heels . I kissed him pulled his t shirt off, pulled his shorts down fast . His cock was gorgeous around 7 to 8 inch but a sexy looking one. My mouth was around it showing him my appreciation for his work, my nail tickling his ball sack and ass."

By *ussD1Man 52 weeks ago

Gloucester

Holy shit I’m a Good Samaritan, hopefully one day it will be repaid like this

By *ocktoplaywithMan 52 weeks ago

Derby

By *j and c 2Couple 52 weeks ago

mullingar

By *lderWiserNowMan 52 weeks ago