FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Young flirt

Young flirt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had joined a local choir to try and get to know people and get out from in front of the television. I was sure it would be filled with pink rinses but, to my pleasure, there was a fair mix of ages.

One young lady in particular caught my eye and, as luck would have it, she moved over to me in a break to introduce herself to the 'new guy'.

We laughed and joked a while and, over the next few weeks, got to chatting regularly at the choir evenings and swapped mobile numbers.

One evening, in bed, my phone buzzed... It was from her. "Can't sleep... What you up to?"

Well... How should I respond? I was feeling horny but our chats had never ventured on to the subject of sex... Was this just an innocent text or something more?

"Just sitting up in bed watching some TV.... Try counting sheep?" I replied

"I'd rather do something a little more imaginitive" she replied. "Such as?" "Well, I'm naked so you tell me!"

Wow!!! The door was open wide to me and instantly my cock started twitching.

"Um.... I don't know what to say" I stuttered...

"Make me cum...."

Want me to continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes continue

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I took a deep breath and said "I think I know a better way to do that than over the phone... Why don't I pop over?"

"Sure" she said as I felt my heart pounding in my chest.

"I need you to get dressed, I will be round in ten minutes", I have no idea where my dominance came from but I was enjoying this too much to worry about that.

I drove over to her place and knocked on the door, she quickly opened it and smiled a very naughty smile. She had got dressed as I asked, but she was wearing a thin semi see through top with no bra underneath, a short denim skirt and calf length boots... "Nothing on under the skirt" she added as she must have been reading my mind. "Where are you taking me? Anywhere nice?"

"Not really... You'll see, jump in the car"

As we set off her hand slid straight to my bulge in my jeans, slowly stroking her hand up and down my thigh... It was all I could do to stop cumming in my boxers there and then.

After a short drive I pulled off into the local trading estate, a few turns later and we stopped in a lane leading up to a deserted unit, silent darkness all around...

"Out you get" I said... Stepping out of the car myself and unzipping my jeans...

"What's on your mind?" She asked...

"Don't worry.... Just go with the flow" I said, with that I moved over to her and placed my mouth on hers and we fell into a deep passionate kiss, tongues fighting, breathing heavy. She reached down for my cock and started tugging hard at him.... I pushed her onto the bonnet of the car face down and lifted her skirt giving me my first sight of her shaven pussy, aching for cock...

More?

» Add a new message to this topic