FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > interview fantasy

interview fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As I approached the opticians practice I began to feel nervous. After five years of raising babies, I am finally trying to return to the work place, hoping to return to what I used to do, what I feel I'm good at... If only I can get the job! The practice is new, not even open to the public yet. It's modern, clean bright. The owner walks to the door, opens it for me and holds out his hand to shake mine. I notice he's young and attractive, not what I expected. I start to feel self-conscious. My white shirt is straining from my breasts and I'm suddenly very aware that my red bra, the only one that fits, is visible through it. I pull my black cardigan closer round me, and wiggle my skirt down slightly, nervous that the tops of my hold ups are on show. The owner leads me across the shop floor and into the testing room. I wince, thinking my heels are making too much noise on the shiny wooden floor. The handsome man, gestures for me to sit in the testing chair. It's cold leather, it feels so nice against my skin, I give a little shudder. I blush, convinced he noticed. We exchange pleasantries but I can't stop thinking how well built he looks underneath his suit. I fidget slightly and wiggle my skirt down again. I catch him looking, he bites his lip. I blush more. Could he possibly be as attracted to me as I am to him?! He leans across me to reach for application forms and as he does, I smell his aftershave. I gasp as my stomach flips with lust. He looks at me and gives me a half smile. He knows what he's doing to me, he's enjoying it. Damn I want this man. Still leaning across me, he places his hand on my thigh, I close my eyes as he runs his warm hands closer to my pussy. I tip my head back as he reaches inside my knickers. I thank God, I'm wearing matching underwear! He strokes my clit gently and I let out a little moan. He tells me to be quiet, I instantly become wetter. I reach out to grab his bulge in his suit trousers, but he stops, pushes my hand away and tells me firmly "No." I groan, desperate to feel his length. "Turn around." He orders. I comply, kneeling on the chair, hands around the head rest. "I shouldn't... I'm married..." I start. "I don't care." He finishes. He lifts my skirt up around my waist, and eases my knickers around my knees, he enters me with his fingers, they feel so cold inside my warm pussy. I lean my arse back against him, I hear him chuckle, he knows I want him, I need him. He takes off his belt and wraps it around my wrists on the other side of headrest. My pussy is throbbing with anticipation. He sits back on his chair and wheels it towards me, pushing me down slightly so I'm bending, I feel his tongue gently lapping against my pussy. It feels amazing, I can't help myself, I groan louder, this encourages him more. "I want to feel you inside me, now!" I gasp, he stops and stands. I push myself into him, I hear him unzipping, he gently pushes the tip of his penis inside me. Wow. He's so thick, it hurts, but I love the feeling. He removes himself again and I almost explode with frustration. I need him to fill me, NOW! He enters me again, but this time with a thrust, pushes his entire length inside, I cry out in a mix of pain and pleasure. He pushes in and out with force, each thrust bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. He reaches up my shirt and inside my bra, pinching at my pert nipples. I moan. He thrusts even harder and I can't help myself, I lose control and cum all over him. My body shakes and he thrusts harder and faster. His hands grasp around my neck and tighten, I feel his cock throb and I know he's close. I push myself against him but he pulls away, I feel his load hit my arse, he lifts my arms over the head rest and tells me to sit. I do and look up at him. He's magnificent. I want more, I feel like I'll never have enough of him. Holding his cock he steps towards me, I take him in my mouth. I can taste us both and take him hungrily. I love hearing him moan. I suck harder and faster. I feel his fingers exploring me again, I moan with him in my mouth, I can taste his pre-cum, I want his load. I take his entire length deep into my throat and I feel him shudder, he pushes his fingers deeper inside me and I cum again, just as I feel his warm salty cum hit the back of my throat. I pull back, swallow and smile. "Did I get the job?!" I ask, with a wry grin, while he unties my hands. He laughs and responds "Yes, most definitely. Can you start tomorrow?" He grins back. I get the feeling I'm going to enjoy this job...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornyspunkMan  over a year ago

trucking all over

Mmm great story you can come and see me for a interview anytime xx ps great profile pics so good I had to fab them all xxxxxxx feel free to send a friend request

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

did u get the job

By *ondering_yorkshiremanMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near NE Derbyshire/S Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire border

Fantastic story, think im in wrong profession x

phew hot stuffx

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

fantasy or story? who cares well written

You should have gone to Specsavers!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's purely fantasy sadly. sorry it didn't copy and paste with the correct paragraphs etc. I didn't want to risk writing it here in case it crashed!

You can have a job in our practice as long as I can interview you

Great story would love to play it out x

» Add a new message to this topic