FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My 1st Orgasm TRUE

My 1st Orgasm TRUE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    52 weeks ago

TRUE STORY

I had a best friend who lived directly across the road from me. Let's call him T.

His sister was 3 years older than us. Let's call her D.

We had all been friends from birth. Never really apart. Our parents were friends also so we spent a lot of time together. If my folks were away for the weekend, I stayed with T and D and vice versa.

Us lads were innocent teens. Neither of us really had girlfriends or anything apart from the odd kiss at a teenage disco.

D was a fine looking girl, i always recall how heavily breasted she was but by no means overweight. Curvy. A great bum. Really pretty face. But I never looked at her like that, we were friends, surely I couldn't find her attractive. Maybe I secretly did.. I suppose as a kid we always talked about marrying each other if we never found partners. How nerdy.

I never really took notice of her sexually until after this all happened...

Let me know if you want me to continue...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrman57Man 52 weeks ago

Ayr

Want you to continue ? ... You must continue !!!

By *oth0712Man 52 weeks ago

cambridge

please continue

So as mentioned previously, we were innocent teens. D always played with us and never really anyone her own age. We tortured her now come to think of it.

We played hide and seek but D was never really fussed on playing. Except for this one time.

She agreed to play but insisted T counted and we hid. They had a large 6 bedroom house with ensure bathrooms. D ushered me into an ensure bathroom to hide with her. T counted.

Next thing I know, D had one breast out from under her vest top and asked me to touch it. She shouted at T to count for longer as we weren't ready. How naive he was. Before long, I was sucking her nipple. I couldn't believe this. From there, she grabbed my cock through my tracksuit bottoms. I was so nervous. Didn't k own what to do. Kept sucking on her nipple and trying not to make eye contact..

Anyway. The gig was up. T knocked on the door. We pretended he caught us.

So we repeated this game several times that evening and it progressed to me touching her pushy- briefly. I had never felt anything like it. Wet. Smooth. Amazing. Smelt great too.

This was the start of something and we both knew it.

Hometime came and I headed off home.

The next day I called over, obviously hoping that we could continue where we left off.

To my delight, D was home alone. I couldn't believe it. She took me down the her bedroom and asked me if I wanted to practice kissing.

Fucking sure I did.

Kissing her made my cock hard. Like busting at the seams hard. Her hand slowly dropped to my trousers where she fumbled outside them for a minute before slipping her jand in nto my boxers. 1st time anyone had ever touched my cock. I had stroked it but definitely never came. Next thing I k ow, I start to feel a little funny down there and shake uncontrollably. D said 'you must like this'.. I was speechless but she assured me it was normal. I felt sticky down below and hee hand was covered in cum.

She wiped it off on her duvet and asked me to repay the favor. I had no fucking idea what she meant. She took my hand and slowly rubbed her pushy with it in a circular motion. I could feel that wetness again. She then inserted my index finger inside her and made a back and forward motion with it. I got the hint. I continued from there with her dictating the pace. Then she said 'another finger now' and I duly obliged. Then she let a loud moan out and my hand was soaked. I didn't know why - but I was drawn to licking my hand. D suggested if I liked the taste, maybe I would kiss her down below the next time...

By *andi_mmfCouple 52 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Great story

So a few days went by. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened.

I made every excuse to call at their house. But nothing. Nada. Fuck all. She seemed distant.

Typical lad, I tried everything to get into a position where we were alone again. D didn't bite once. She stayed in her room on the phone the whole time.

D'Souza mum asked me to get her from her room as dinner was ready. As per usual I barged in and what a sight was before me. D was sitting on her bed, nothing on only the fanciest pair of knickers I'd ever seen. A red frilly thong. She jumped. I froze. Both of us went red and then we laughed. How was it still weird after all we'd recently done?

Anyhow - I knew I had to get into her knicker drawer. And I did. And her wash basket. Amazing. Short-lived though, as I was supposed to be in the bathroom so had to leave.

I remember thinking she was the most amazing woman in the world.

Saturday came around and her dad asked us all to pitch in and remove some old stuff from their garage which wasn't attached to the house. D,T and I happily obliged as we all had plans for this space. We were gonna make a chill out room for us. Their dad agreed if we don't the hard work of clearing it out.

T was a lazy fucker. Still is actually. He lasted half an hour before sauntering into the house to watch the Simpsons.

D lunged at me. Grabbed me up against the wall. Said I was going to make her cut again and to lie down on the floor.

She pulled her jeans off, squatted over me and sat on my face. I was smothered. Her wet pussy sliding down my smooth face. I was in heaven. She was moaning really loudly. Too loudly for my liking as her dad could have been outside.

I couldn't move, she grated up and down my face until I felt that familiar shaking again and she came all over my face. I was drenched. She was now limp but still sitting on my face.

She got up, stretched out her hand to help me up and said thanks, I needed that! With that, she turned around and continued tidying up.

I stood there. Baffled as to what just happened.

She looked at me and saw me fumbling trying to hide my hard cock.

She said 'ah I suppose that's not fair on you is it? Come here and lemme have that. I was excited. Was she gonna rub my dick again til I came? She then got down on her knees and buried my dick to the back of her throat. At one time she was actually licking the underside of my balls whist my cock was at the very back of her throat. This was unbelievable. Best feeling ever.

Wasn't long before I started shaking and cumming down her throat. I panicked. She made a few groans and stood up, grabbed my face and kissed me with her tongue. I could taste my cum. Strange taste but not bad.

I was in heaven, thought I was living the dream

By *J GeminiTV/TS 52 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *oth0712Man 52 weeks ago

cambridge

By *sprey6Man 52 weeks ago

Here!

Please continue

By *orny hot10Man 52 weeks ago

Guildford

Definitely continue

So gonna cut this short..

Basically that was it for a few years.

Met her out one night when I was 19, took her home and fucked her. We stayed at hers for nearly 3 days.

She's always just been the horny sort..

Shes fucking another girl now and doing naked cleaning for a living.

She's 33 now and I'd be surprised if she isn't on here... who knows

By *iscoman7771000Man 52 weeks ago

birmingham

Great story

By *rgasmdonorMan 52 weeks ago

millstreet

By *j and c 2Couple 52 weeks ago

mullingar