FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Hairdresser Slut

The Hairdresser Slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After going to the same barber salon for most of my child, teen and early adult years I was forced to move to a new salon after the owner retired and moved to Thailand. He recommended one not so far away owned by a woman who did her apprenticeship with him so it didn’t turn out to be too bad. After visiting the new place for about a year the female owner fell pregnant with her third child and had to hire someone to work with her and look after the place for when she went on maternity leave - in came Amy.

Amy looked about 25 or 26 years old, about 5 ft 2 in height, blue eyes and a little blonde bob hair cut. She had a petite figure but I couldn’t really tell much more about her physique as she always had baggy work tunics on and trousers. Facially she was extremely pretty, but more of a “cute” type than being out and out stunning. She was nice enough, fun, chatty and liked to talk about the fact that all of her friends were getting married and settling down and she has just moved into her place alone. She even bought herself a pet bird to keep her company (how sweet).

She started working at the barbers in about February 2011 and I must have been in once every five weeks for a haircut so maybe met and talked to her about fourteen times before this all happened. At the back end of the year I was offered the chance of a job abroad (in Europe but won’t say where as it would definitely give the game away). I went in for a last minute haircut the day before my flight where I was due to be out there for two weeks and come back on Christmas Eve. The salon was empty and we got talking about me leaving etc. When paying I decided to bite the bullet and ask for her number, which she gave me nervously.

I started texting her the next day while I was traveling and continued to when I was out there. Things got flirty and as I hated the place where I was an had already decided to come home after three days I asked her out on a date. She said yes. A few pictures exchanged hands over text, some of her in lingerie and I learned that not only did she have a great figure under those tunics but I suspected her tits were fake as well, although I never asked and she never told me. When I got home we went out on the following Sunday and had already agreed that as soon as she got in the car we would kiss to get rid of the tension and see if the spark was there. She came out of her parents house (she was dog sitting) in a blue pair of skinny jeans, a little strappy vest top and about 4 inch stiletto heels.

When the car door closed I immediately cupped the back of her head with a little grip on her hair, pulled her in close to me and kissed. It wasn’t long until my tongue was parting her lips and she was simulating oral sex on my tongue, sucking it into her mouth. A handful of her tits in the car proved my theory correct that she did indeed have perfect fake tits. It stopped there and we went on our “date” Nothing adventurous. Just a few drinks and a chat in a bar about twenty minutes away. During the date I could see guys in the bar looking at her chest and ass when she went to the ladies room so I made sure to tell her I had noticed and liked it. She removed her bra the next time in the ladies room to get more attention.

When we had driven home and ended up on her parents drive way the kissing began again. I made the decision to take her into the house and we both agreed it was just to kiss some more. When we were in the living room she excused herself and went into the downstairs loo. I could hear her piss hitting the water (big turn on for me) so immediately took out my now throbbing and pre-cum covered cock and started slowly wanking off over the noise and thought. I took a chance and carried on as she came in the room. Once again it proved right as she immediately kneeled in front of me without saying a word and gagged herself on my cock. Sucking and wanking it frantically while I reached forward and stripped her top off her. I lay her on the sofa and slipped my hand into her tight jeans, it took literally seconds for her to cum as I was plowing my cock down her throat. There was no fucking involved but plenty of oral on me and after about 20 minutes I unloaded all over her face and tits (and her parents sofa).

We’ve never seen each other since (she met a guy and started dating) and Ive never had my haircut there again!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thinkin need a haircut!

By *ardbellyCouple  over a year ago

Alicante

About 3 years ago,Angel changed her hairdresser ,she came home looking sexy and happy, she walked into the kitchen and handed me a card and said " the new hairdresser had given her his phone no ". The kids where standing next me and they both said. " ooh mummy he wants to kiss you,he,he " ..after they went I said " that's cheeky ,you must of flirted big time with him ?" She just laughed and answered " don't be silly ". A couple of weeks later I was working up in London ,and when away I normally text a lot during the day,but one day she wasn't texting back as often, she told me she was with her sister and mother..later that eve we spoke on the phone, I said " what was you up to today ?"

" I went for a drink with Tony the hairdresser " .. My response was .." You cheeky bitch " plus an instant hard on..Apparently after drinks they sat in the car chatting and kissing, he rubbed her pussy through her jeans..she told me they were wet through..hmm..then she unzipped his jeans and took his very big cock out ( " much bigger than yours " ) and sucked him off..I asked " did he cum ?" To which she laughed.." Oh yes, I squeezed every drop through my teeth then gulped it down, are you angry with me ?" I was wanking furiously ..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"About 3 years ago,Angel changed her hairdresser ,she came home looking sexy and happy, she walked into the kitchen and handed me a card and said " the new hairdresser had given her his phone no ". The kids where standing next me and they both said. " ooh mummy he wants to kiss you,he,he " ..after they went I said " that's cheeky ,you must of flirted big time with him ?" She just laughed and answered " don't be silly ". A couple of weeks later I was working up in London ,and when away I normally text a lot during the day,but one day she wasn't texting back as often, she told me she was with her sister and mother..later that eve we spoke on the phone, I said " what was you up to today ?"

" I went for a drink with Tony the hairdresser " .. My response was .." You cheeky bitch " plus an instant hard on..Apparently after drinks they sat in the car chatting and kissing, he rubbed her pussy through her jeans..she told me they were wet through..hmm..then she unzipped his jeans and took his very big cock out ( " much bigger than yours " ) and sucked him off..I asked " did he cum ?" To which she laughed.." Oh yes, I squeezed every drop through my teeth then gulped it down, are you angry with me ?" I was wanking furiously .. "

With.....her......teeth?

By *ardbellyCouple  over a year ago

Alicante

Think about it ?..as in mouth wash

» Add a new message to this topic