FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sunny Festival

Sunny Festival

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *essiCurves OP   TV/TS 51 weeks ago

Cheltenham

It's festival season, so here's a recent experience I had.

Going to fests in the sun does make me a bit horny, and although in boy mode, I was wearing nice colourful clothes and had some glitter around my eyes.

I was also, as usual, wearing girly undies under my shorts.

I saw some great bands with friends and as the day went on I was getting a bit more d*unk in the sun. It was about 7pm, and I was a good festie-buzzed, when I left my friends to go for a pee and back to the bar for more expensive pints.

When in the queue for the bar, I started talking to another person by themselves. He was in his early 30s (maybe!), with died pink short hair, a black vest on and blue jean shorts. He was very slim, just over 6ft tall, and had a big septum piercing. I could see tattoos on both of his arms.

We talked about who we had seen, and who we wanted to see, and then he said "Some amazing women here aren't there..."

I smiled and agreed, "Some nice men too!" I responded.

"Oh, you like both then?" he asked, calmly and unphased.

"Yeah, definitely. I'm pretty greedy!" I laughed, and so did he.

"Me too. Although I have only been with trans identifying really, despite being cis." He informed me.

"Oh, nice. Yeah, I'm femme with men. Genderfluid, you could say? But I've only really been with men in 'girl-mode'."

He laughed and smiled. "You seen anyone you like here then?" he asked.

"Yeah a few..." I answered. Maintaining eye contact with a bit of a cheeky grin to him. He smiled back.

By this point we were at the front of the queue and got to the bar. He offered to buy my drink, which I accepted and he walked with me back towards the edge of the crowd. We chatted for a while, with the chatting become flirting. I was a little bit more buzzed now, so the conversation was open and natural. I'm not used to chatting openly about my femme side but we were in deep discussion.

"Youre hot by the way." He said, leaning in close. My back against a fence. Not that I needed an escape.

"oh, yeah?" I responded. As he leaned in and kissed me. I was worried my friends may be around somewhere and see me, but also I was just taken away by how open and freeing it was to pull someone like this not on a sex site!

We made out for what seemed like 10 minutes. His hands on my waist, and sometimes reaching down to my bum and groping me.

"Want to go for a walk and have a bit more privacy?" He asked. I nodded and followed him.

We walked out of the festival grounds into the fields (it was re-admission). Where lots of trees and wooded areas surrounded the site. We walked a good 5-10 minutes into the countryside to find a nice secluded spot.

There, we found a nice covered area of trees, with soft grass on the ground. It seemed that no one was around for miles, the music already quiet in the distance.

He leaned in and kissed me again, this time with more force. One of his hands went straight down the back of my shorts, groping my bare cheek. The other hand moved under my top and to my small breasts. Where he fondled and tweaked my nipple. I moaned.

I was so horny, I dropped to my knees and began unzipping his shorts. Unbuckling the belt and dropping them to his knees. His semi was contained by some tight boxer briefs, but I could tell it was a good size already. I pulled down the boxers and it flopped out. He was already bigger than me when I'm hard, but not even fully erect yet. I wasted no time getting it into my mouth and sucking, licking it up and down, sucking his big balls. I loved the feeling of his cock growing in my mouth to full hardness, a good 8", and a nice thickness. He was also cut, so looooooved licking around the head.

He grabbed hold of my long hair and fucked my face, then stopped and let me do my thing, then he'd start fucking again. And we repeated the process for a while.

Whilst on my knees I pulled down my shorts to expose my bare ass. I spat on my fingers and began fingering myself, loosening myself up. All the while moaning as I sucked.

I pulled out my wallet and got a condom out. Never once stopping servicing his big cock, as he groaned and closed his eyes. I put my hands up, holding out the condom.

"Fuck yeah." He said and laughed a little. He took the condom, and started unwrapping. As he sorted himself and putting on the condom. I stepped away and leaned, hands above my head against a tree. My shorts just resting under my ass cheeks. Pushing my bare bum up.

He moved closed to me, and slapped his wrapped cock on my cheeks, before gently pushing the tip to my hole. "Use some spit." I said, knowing he was too big to go ahead without any prep. He spat on my crack and fingered it in and around the hole.

He tried again, and I pushed back. Wanting it so much in the summer sun in the woods.

He was in and it hurt a bit. I knew the pain would go though with a few more gentle thrusts. And it did. He started slow, his hands on my waist. Then faster. and faster. Until the sound of my ass slapping against his skin was very loud and my moans loud too. I was sure no one was around though.

He didn't last too long though, and after around 3 minutes of fast pounding. He came. His cock buried deep in me, pulsating.

He pulled out, the condom full to the brim with his cum. He took off the condom, emptied the contents on the floor and put it in some tissue. Putting it in his pocket. "Can't leave that in the wild, can we? I'll put it in the bin" He laughed again. He was funny but also caring. I was ready for him again!

We pulled up our shorts and headed back to the festival. Chatting a little bit, but the post-sex awkwardness was hitting. We got inside and laughed, agreed it was fun, and went our separate ways to meet our friends.

It's my first ever experience like that, and hopefully not the last!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrea54TV/TS 51 weeks ago

cambridge

That sounded so much fun, such a sweet story, you lucky so n so

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic