FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > finding that special couple

finding that special couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've almost given up hoping to find a sexy couple,trying to stand out from the hoards of horny men when I get a msg from Dan and Emma, a sexy couple 1\2hr up the road. We swap photos and mail for a while, each time we share our naughty thoughts, getting dirtier and kinky. Dan is in his early 40s, slim with short dark body hair and a nice shaven cock. Emma was slightly younger also slim, with short dark hair, nipples dying to be kissed and sucked and of course a hot shaven pussy. God just looking at their dirty pics gave me the horn, I found myself subconsciously lightly stroking my hardening cock through my trousers as I read there latest email. God I hope they want to meet...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

so, at last we have arranged to meet, I turn up and Emma lets me in, im feeling a tad nervous but these are gone as I see Emma dressed in lacy Basque with stockings and killer heels and Dan laid back on the sofa in a tight boxers. Before I know I'm at total ease, glass of wine in hand and two pairs of hands stripping me down to my boxers. I feel that rush sweep over me as Dan & Emma's hands slide down my torso nd over my hardening cock. We all get down on the floor, covered in duvets, Emma is sat back looking at us, I take this as she wants to watch us play. I lean over Dan and move my hand over his chest, playing with nipples, licking them as my hand drops and slides to his thighs and start stroking up and down as his legs part. I feel Emma's hands ease my boxers down my legs, I do the same to Dan and his hard smooth cock springs up in my face. My head drops and my tongue licks his shaft and shaven balls, so smooth on my mouth as I gently suck one in to my mouth. I feel Dan hips move and him let out as small groan. I look up and in the mirror i see Emma behind us, legs apart and playing with her clit, dipping a finger in and out, I can see she is wet already. My attention goes back to Dan's cock as i open my mouth & slowly suck his even harder cock in to my mouth. As I start to really enjoy sucking Dan's cock, I can hear Emma is loving watching her man getting dirty with another guy as she grinds on her fingers and lets out excited moans...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please!!!

I feel Emma move up next to us and joins me face to face, while I still have a mouth full of Dan,s cock. She starts to work on his balls, dan's groans became more urgent, I back off and we just lick his cock up and down. I feel like I could burst so god knows how dan held back. Emma slowly gets up then straddles dan, holding he pussy apart, she slides on to it in one go and then starts fucking Dans cock real slowly. I'm stood next to them, my cock head height and Emma beckons me over. "go on Dan" she said "I want to see you suck his cock, you know you want to". Dan just laughed and open his mouth slightly, I held my cock for him and he slowly at first lick and sucked the end but was soon sucking me in, all the time Emma was riding him and clearly loving the show.

Dan's mouth was working wonders on my cock but he stops and gestures to Emma, I turn and Emma is straight on my cock, deep fast sucking, she grabs me and pulls me over, I have to physically step in between them, my legs apart, not that I was complaining! My cock was back in emma's mouth and now I could feel Dans tongue darting around my arse! Jesus, these was horny, I could of cum there and then...

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

More!

» Add a new message to this topic