FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My generous nature…

My generous nature…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After the concert we joined the crowd in the bar across the road for a few drinks. Feeling tipsy already and hyper from the gig we talked and flirted with the bartender to get served quickly. Toasting to girl’s night and BFFs by the time we left the bar at closing time we were hugging and declaring our love to each other. It was a typical girl’s night out!

When we reached home we turned on some music and danced around until we fell over in a fit of giggles, without reason of course! Sat next to my best friend on the floor I couldn’t stop admiring her. She was gorgeous! Much taller than me with the most amazing tits of anyone I knew and a great figure with beautiful curves. We had kissed previously and earlier that night at the concert as well, we both got a rush from it, especially in public where people could watch!

As we sat there I turned to her and told her simply “You are so beautiful. I love you so much, I just want you to be happy.” She hugged me back with tears in her eyes and said “I love you too! Come I bed now.” And she took my hand, dragging me to the bedroom.

As we stripped down to our panties I couldn’t hide my admiring looks or hold myself back any longer. We climbed into bed to snuggle and I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her, softly at first. As she responded to my lips on hers, my tongue flicking over hers slightly she kissed me back, more passionately and tugged my body closer to hers. Our bare stomachs and tits brushing against each other, legs entwined, my hands in her hair as her fingers caressed up and down my bare back.

I broke our kiss and moved my mouth down her neck slowly, I didn’t want to rush this. Enjoying every inch of her body I made my way down to her ample breasts and flicked my tongue over a nipple, lightly teasing the second with my fingers. Sucking gently at first until she left out a moan and then sucking harder, pinching the other nipple between my finger and thumb.

I wanted all the pleasure to be hers, tonight was not about me. I laid her back on the mound of pillows and continued squeezing her breasts as my lips and tongue trailed down her stomach finding their way to her thighs. I slipped her panties off quickly kissing each thigh in turn as she opened her legs for me willingly, her body writhing in anticipation before I had touched her nether region.

Achingly slow I kissed up one thigh, over her hot pussy and down the other thigh, feeling her tremble beneath me. As I moved up again I slowly trailed my tongue down towards her slit, darting the tip of my tongue inside, all the way down and back up, before continuing to kiss her other thigh.

I could feel my own juices running down my thigh, it was more erotic than I could have imagined, giving pleasure like this! No more teasing, I moved my mouth back to her eagerly awaiting pussy and licked, immersing myself in her juices. I began sucking on her clit and she bucked her hips up, allowing me better access as I plunged a finger deep into her dripping pussy. Flicking my tongue over her clit, I slipped a second finger in and started fucking her slowly while my mouth worked her over.

She was writhing under my mouth and hands as I kept hold of her, sucking harder as she moaned louder. Teasing a nipple with my free hand, I added a third finger inside her, stretching her tight hole as I fucked her. That was all it took and she screamed out, I licked and sucked her clit as my fingers fucked her harder through her orgasm, her body shuddering in pleasure under me.

It went on for what felt like an eternity! My tongue lapped up all her sweet juices eagerly, plunging my tongue deep inside her to make sure I got every last drop. As she settled down and relaxed, I kissed my way up her body, stopping to play with her beautiful tits once more before kissing her, allowing her to taste herself on me.

We fell asleep in each others arms. The next morning she woke exclaiming it was the best night’s sleep she’d had in ages! I smiled and kissed her, happy that she had enjoyed it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ance66Man  over a year ago

tewkesbury

great story and great pics on your profile x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sexy story, well written

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Very sexy and well written