FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first 4 some

My first 4 some

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We started swinging when I was 32 my husband was 54 at the time I love the older guy

At the time we could accommodate as our children were young and went to bed early or my parents looked after them

We were meeting a married guy once every 2 weeks he was 59 mick was his name we then met another married guy Phil who was 60 we played with them separately every now and then , my husband suggested we meet both of them together one evening and put it to them via a text message, the response was unbelievable as both were so keen and asked when . Our meeting was arranged for a Saturday evening

Saturday came around and I was both nervous and excited I know I’ve had sex with both of these guys before but never together Phil was the first to arrive my husband invited him in and led him to our conservatory and gave him a beer mick arrived 15 minutes later and again was invited to our conservatory

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

After a long introduction to each other I made my way upstairs to change, I decided to wear one of my husbands shirts nothing else

I went downstairs and stood in the doorway and asked if everyone is ready all 3 stood up and walked towards me mick started to unbutton my shirt revealing my breasts and started to kiss and play with them

Phil and my husband undid the rest of my buttons and slipped of the shirt I was completely naked now

Phil started playing with my pussy while mick and husband were kissing my breasts

I was so wet and excited, I was led into the front room and got on my knees all 3 stood in front of me

I undid micks trousers pulled them down eased his cock out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Phil and my husband by now we’re undressed and offering there cocks for me to suck but micks was in front of me and I always enjoy his as it’s a good 8 inch’s compared to Phil’s and husband’s 6 inch after giving all the guys a suck I got in my hands and knees mick got behind me and started to pump me while Phil went to the front and fucked my face husband sat beside me and played with my breasts

Mick shoot his load up me and walked over Phil took his place mick then said lick it clean like a dirty slut

I’ve never been called this but I was loving it

By *ickylouCouple  over a year ago

Bi

Like it. Xx

After a while phil unloaded in me and like mick told me to lick his cock clean , while i was licking his cock mick was saying clean it good

My husbands cock was ready now and to my surprise said now for the third lot slut and started to fuck me while he was doing this he was saying your a slut our 2 friends said fuck the slut and with that my husband shoot his load in me 3 lots yiu slut now lick my cock clean

We lay there for a good half hour and phil said shower it’s time for seconds

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great thread

"Great thread "

Have done a few more since plus a few extra guys

mullingar

"Great thread

Have done a few more since plus a few extra guys "

Lucky guys

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"Great thread

Have done a few more since plus a few extra guys

Lucky guys "

Lucky me and my husband really enjoys

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

After my shower I came back into the lounge to find the guys cocks hard and ready again

On your knees slut mick said I did as I was told all 3 came over and I stay to suck them all in turn , I managed to get 2 in at once Phil moved away and lay on the floor and said sit on my cock I did as I was told mick then moved over and slid his cock in as well wow the first time I had 2 cocks up me , husband placed his cock in my mouth

Both guys pulled there cocks out stood up I was now on my knees sucking in turn every ones cock

Open your mouth slut mick said all 3 started to wank until then they unloaded in my mouth swallow it slut mick said which I did now show us it’s gone I opened my mouth to reveal all of there spunk had been swallowed

We all got dressed and sat around for a while chatting about what we did mick being the forceful one said now your our slut when we want you your ours

I was used many times after that I still see mick on my own he calls me his personal slut sometimes he brings a friend along to fuck me at first my husband wasn’t aware that mick was using me but now he knows and is ok with it

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Love to hear more of ur adaventures

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Dublin and London

Fantastic story.

In response to being asked about more stories

As I said I became micks slut he could do things with me what he wouldn’t do with his wife

He loves to tie me up blindfolded in his marital bed he says big turn on when he’s in bed with his wife knowing he has fucked me in his bed

On a few occasions whilst I have been tied up blindfolded he has invited a couple of his friends , one time there were 3 of them I wasn’t blindfolded so I could see them I remember clearly what he say to them his very words were this is my slut do what you want she does as she’s told her husband allows me to use her

There I was tied to the bed legs wide open and unable to move , 2 of his friends were black it was going to be the first time I’ve been fucked by a black guy never mind 2 of them his other friend was at least 70 years old but looking around at all the cocks every one was keen to use me the first black guy straddled by my face and started to fuck my face his cock was massive and I found myself gagging mick said to him fuck her hard the other black guy shoved his cock up me and started to fuck me mick said to me show them what a slut you are

I remember thinking mick you really are using me not even asking if they can fuck me bareback I’m your slut who has to be used

The guy who was fucking my face filled my mouth with his cum and there was a lot of it he pulled his cock out of my mouth and I looked at it wow it was massive and I felt the urge to keep licking it I wanted it

The guy fucking me shot his load up me mick said to him make her clean your cock he then straddled me and said clean it bitch my head was spinning 2 black cocks had been in my mouth and the taste of them was amazing while this was going on I could feel my pussy being opened and mick saying look at the cum up that slut your turn he said to the old guy his cock wasn’t bad but not as big as the black guys he fucked me though for a long time unloading his cum I knew I had to clean his cock so without being told I did what was expected mick never fucked me instead he made me suck his cock until he shoot his load in my mouth

The guys laughed and said be back in a while they went downstairs and left me there tide up pussy full of cum spread open

Mick came up after a while with one of the black guys and said he didn’t get to fuck you so it’s his turn the others have gone as I said his cock was very large I could fill it going in mick saying fuck my white slut he filled my pussy mick untied me told me to get dressed but give my underwear to the black guy which I did now fuck of home slut I was told , don’t know why but I did like being called a slut and being treated like that I’ve never told my husband about this encounter I say I’m meeting mick which he’s happy about I never tell him if mick invites more which he has done on a lot of occasions

I have meet up with the 2 black guys on there own on a few occasions like being there white married slut have done a 7 guy black gang bang with them a good dozen times my husband is unaware as I I’m of to micks mick knows I meet them

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *eed AttentionMan  over a year ago

Oxford

Very nice experience

"Very nice experience "

It was and I’m still playing sadly not with the black guys but still with mick every once in a while when he wants to use me

huddersfield/manchester

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

Fantastic

mullingar

Dublin and London

" "

Thanks for thumbs up

"Fantastic "

Thanks

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

I think your husband might know now

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Great story OP

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Wow great story !!

"Wow great story !!"

Thank you I love being a slut for my husband and mick

"I think your husband might know now "

He doesn’t read forem only looks at messages now and then

Going to meet mick this afternoon he said he has a surprise for me I’m so excited will write what the surprise is tomorrow looking forward to it

huddersfield/manchester

mullingar

As promised I went over to micks got there at 6.30 and found him with 7 of his friends who had come over to watch the West Ham game I was to be there pre match entertainment and half time

Mick said this is my slut to those of you who haven’t met her and to those of you who have you know what’s expected of her

Go and change mick said we need some fun before tue game

I went into the bathroom and came out wearing just suspenders and stockings

Come here slut mick said and suck my cock I did as I was told

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

mullingar

While I was sucking micks cock one of the guys had finished the bottle of beer he was drinking I heard mick say push it up her and then I felt this bottle go up my pussy which brought cheers from the guys

After he had pushed the bottle up me a few times he pulled open my pussy and said to the other guys come and look at this sluts wet cunt who’s first , I looked up at mick still sucking his cock expecting him to tell one of them but no need as I felt the first cock enter me he had his hands on my bum and said to the guys let’s all fuck this pussy it wasn’t long before he shoot his load up me

Mick pulled his cock out of my mouth and said to the guy go round and make her suck and lick it clean I knew he would do that he loves to use me and humiliate me

I felt my pussy being pulled open and the guys laughing saying one lot up the slut who’s next

Suddenly there were hands grabbing my breasts another cock up me a guy in my mouth guys wanking over me I felt my mouth being filled with hot cum and at the same time another guy shoots up me 2 guys wanking unload on my breasts the game is about to start and mick says shower don’t dress we will tell you when we want you again

About 15 minutes into the game one guy says to me sit on my cock which I do straight away move up and down make me cum you dirty slut I’m told after a while I feel his load inside me the third lot up me

Mick likes to treat me like a slut and always makes the men bareback me

A couple of the guys pull out there’s cocks while watching the game and I know what they want I crawl over to them and suck them in turn until they cum in my mouth

mullingar

Half time comes and I’m told to get on my hands and knees the guys take turns in spitroasting me all cum where they want mouth pussy

Mick says his wife is due home in half hour so go we have had what we want

To further humiliate me I was given my jacket and told of you go

It was awkward going to my car just wearing a jacket

wirral

huddersfield/manchester

" "

Thanks for thumbs up

Going over to micks on Sunday with my husband hope it turns out naughty

Well I visited micks house on Sunday with my husband

When we got there mick had spoken to my husband and arranged 4 more guys plus my husband had got 2 of his mates to meet us outside the house so in we went I couldn’t believe it as when I entered the bedroom the 4 guys were naked and cocks standing on your knees slut mick ordered I did as I was told fuck her face he told them and one by one a cock entered my mouth husband and his friends were now naked and they picked me up put me on the bed one guy entered me while another kept fucking my face everyone took turns until all shoot either up me or in my mouth this went on for hours and when I went home my pussy was sore because all of them fucked me hard and pushed viberators up me pulled my pussy open wide with bottles I was well used

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Wow!

huddersfield/manchester

"Wow! "

Mick and my husband always surprises me

wirral

By *untimescolchesterMan 52 weeks ago

Colchester

This is amazing

By *onnoisseur100Man 52 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By (user no longer on site) OP    51 weeks ago

Last Sunday met mick at a pub local to us my husband came along the sun was shining and was the hottest day of the year

After a few drinks we decided to go for a drive and find a dogging spot locally to us when we arrived all three of us got out the car and in front of my husband dropped his trouser and said to me suck my cock

There were people around and within a minute a few people gathered around to watch mick shot his load in my mouth and turned to the guys and asked who’s next it felt odd here I was on my knees surrounded by 5 guys with there phones out taking pictures of me sucking there cocks after I sucked all of them mick took there numbers and said he will tx and let them know when we are there again but next time bring a friend

By *enninemarkMan 51 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *iquor247Man 51 weeks ago

wirral

By *iscoman7771000Man 51 weeks ago

birmingham

By *kpiercedCouple 51 weeks ago

walsall