FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Diary of a frustrated husband (Part 2)

Diary of a frustrated husband (Part 2)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 50 weeks ago

South Shields

This just a catch-up post of the whole of part 1 if anyone wants to read it in full since the thread was closed.

Journal of an unhappily married man. (Part 1)

Wed, May 8th 2019

Beth is back at work. Missed seeing those full, round tits in the tight blouses she wears. Her husband has nothing to complain about.

Kate on at me again when I got in from work to get the guttering fixed. Not sure when I am supposed to sort that with this rain we’ve been having but hey-ho. She fucked off out with Janine after we ate. Some leaving party for someone she works with. Wondering if it was actually another fella. At least one of us would be getting some (ha-ha)

Went on z-tube after the dishes. There was a new Samantha Sanders video, someone had uploaded. She was covering her tits in baby oil and it made them look fucking amazing but I prefer the ones where she is just wearing lingerie. I like her in soft colours. Makes her look sexier. What I wouldn’t give for an hour with her! Added to my faves anyway - got about twenty vids of her now.

Was thinking about Beth and the blouse she had on today. It was so see-through, you could see she had a pink bra underneath. Samantha was on the computer but it was Beth riding my cock while I wanked.

I don’t know why I am so obsessed with her. She is married and so am I.

Must try to be a better husband.

Just wish Kate would show some interest now and again.

Fri, May 10th 2019

Got Steve from work coming over tomorrow to help with the gutters. Should keep Kate’s face happy.

Interrupted in the shower this morning. Katy was banging on the bathroom door while I was knocking one out.

Finished off in the bedroom sniffing her used knickers from yesterday. Total mess in her knickers, maybe she did get fucked on Wednesday when she went out. It made me harder than I have ever been, using her knickers.

Had to hurry when she finished in the toilet.

Took them to work. Have been going in an hour earlier since April to avoid the traffic on the A194. Gives me time to scroll through Beth’s facebook and Insta. She uploaded one last week when she was in Benidorm with her bloke. Short bikini and everything. Couldn’t believe it when I saw it. Saved it straight to my phone. Jizzed looking at it, like three times this week. What a pair that lass has!

Kate would fucking freak if she ever saw that folder on my phone.

Sat, May 11th 2019

Steve came over and Kate was all smiles and cups of tea.

He knows better than that. His wife’s the same. Maybe they went to the same wife's school. Teaching them how to shut their legs as soon as the ring goes on. Haha.

Got the damage patched up but I need to get the pointing done under the eves - will phone around next week.

Steve is having a hard time with his missus too. He is like a walking bank-card for her apparently. I would say that but we’ve got no spare money so Kate’s onto nothing there.

Pub at night with Kate. Sat staring into our drinks, watching a couple of hen partys fall about the pub. Was funny and a bit horny as well. Loads of young lads trying their hand with them. One of them came staggering out the gents when I was going in for a piss. Dirty mare.

Felt horrible after I spunked over the pic of Beth in her bikini with Kate snoring next to me in bed. Such a shit husband. Maybe I will delete them and try to be better.

Sun, May 12th 2019

Cut the grass in the morning. Took the risk even though it had been raining all week. The excitement I have in my life! Whether the grass will cut or not!

More like the things I do to keep Kate’s face straight.

She’s been cagey with her phone since she went to the pub that night. Angles it away from me when she gets a message and always puts it face down when she leaves the room.

Work tomorrow. Got some pork pies for my desk drawer.

Nothing on Beth’s feeds over the weekend. Must be having a quiet one. Probably getting fucked all over by her bloke. Lucky sod.

Mon, May 13th 2019

Walked in on Kate in the shower, using the nozzle on her clit and pulling at her tits all moaning and shaking - totally caught her in the middle of a wank!

She screamed at me to get out and followed me out and shouted at me for bursting in on her.

Didn’t talk at all after that.

Didn’t enjoy playing over Beth’s pics as much in the toilets at work. Kept thinking about catching Kate wanking.

Strangely turned on by it. I thought she was past all that.

Saw Steve at the planning meeting in the afternoon - he bought that new Kia he was going on about - wish we had that sort of money. Ours is never out the garage.

Beth came by to ask about if Paul, the new guy who sits across from me had filled out his paperwork for the training he just finished. I didn’t know but I hope she didn’t notice me looking at her tits too much. Such a perv. I need to stop. Had a wank over the bikini pic in the toilets again. I really need to sort myself out. But she smells so fucking good too.

Tue, May 14th 2019

Beth was wearing a baggy jumper today. Cock blocker! Haha. She would look hot as fuck in a sack, that one though.

Traffic was bad on the way home. Might have to leave a bit later to avoid the worst.

Kate would love that. Probably think I had someone on the side. As if.

I fucking wish.

Went in the bath after the washing up and played thinking about her standing a few feet away playing with her fanny. Made me pretty horny. Didn’t cum though. It floats and sticks in your hair.

Found a little plastic phone stand, folded up, in amongst the shampoo bottles when I was getting washed. Not sure why we have a phone stand at the top of the bath. I usually just hold mine.

Early night. Asleep before Kate. She was on her phone. Smirking at something.

Wed, May 15th 2019

Woke up full of the joys. Am determined to stop wanking over Beth. Am such a loser. I need to be getting it at home. Made a promise to myself to try and get some this weekend.

Phoned a couple of builders about the pointing on the house. One of them is coming next Monday.

No traffic at all on main part of the 194. Probably a match on or something.

Trimmed pubes and shaved rest of cock, ready for weekend - looks much better shaved and it looks bigger. Should try and keep it like that. Maybe that’s why Kate doesn’t like it anymore. Maybe I need to keep it looking good.

Got a whatsapp off Kate at lunch asking if she knew any phone repair shops and what they charged for a new screen. Asked her how it got cracked. She doesn’t know.

Watched some fly-on-the-wall medical programme at night while Kate sat on her phone.

New insta pic on Beth’s feed too. Sneaky play in the toilet before bed. Didn’t cum. Saving it for weekend. I really need to stop looking at her pictures though.

Thu, May 16th 2019

Asked Kate if she wants to do something on Saturday night but she says she is going to a Eurovision party. Fucks my plans up.

That was it though. Didn’t ask if I wanted to go too. Just her, and her mates.

This is shit.

I need to sort this out. It’s like living half a life. I need sex. I need my wife.

Fri, May 17th 2019

Speaking to Paul, the new guy, this morning and he is a bit of a perv as well. He put me onto this site called Fabswingers. Made a profile on my dinner break and fuck me, if it isn’t as horny as fuck! There’s a thing for seeing who else is on it, around you and there must have been thirty different profiles within half a mile! There’s pics as well!

After tea, made an excuse to go up and sort the loft while Kate watched telly downstairs. Some amazing looking women on there. Was secretly hoping to find a picture of Beth. Made a mess with spunk everywhere and had to use one an old tea towel we put in the loft ages ago. Totally sorted me out though. Amazing site.

Sat, May 18th 2019

Kate got her phone fixed on Keppel Street. Not bad for sixty quid. New screen protector as well.

On Fabswingers the whole time she was out though. I am going to wear my cock out at this rate.

Brought the washing in when it started to cloud over. Was dry anyway.

Walked in one Kate putting the washing away and she was having a sort out. She was holding a bra and suspenders against herself, looking in the mirror when I walked in. Had forgot I even bought her those. I think I only saw her in them once, on boxing day night after she had a few drinks. She was quick to throw them back in the drawer though. Hopefully she was checking to see if she still fits them so she can wear them for me but she didn’ seem too pleased I caught her trying them against herself.

They weren’t cheap and she looked amazing in them.

Sun, May 19th 2019

We came last in Eurovision. Oh well.

At least I came. Haha.

Kate didn’t back in until after one and was pissed. I took the chance when she got into bed and got a finger inside her. She was soaking. She woke up long enough to tell me to hurry up if I was going to shag her. Was fucking amazing. She was so wet. Can’t remember her ever being that wet. Pretty proud of the amount of spunk I had leaking out of her after, as well. Never shot that much ever!

I am back in the game!

Mon, May 20th 2019

Got into the office in a much better mood. Surprising how much better you feel when you get some. It’s like my marriage is working properly again. I just need to get her pissed more often so she’ll let me on. Haha.

Builder came round for the quote. Good price too.

Kate was all sweetness and light. Offered him a cup of tea. Wondered what it would be like if I hadn’t been home and she had flirted with him for a better price or maybe even sucked his cock.

The thought of her with another bloke made me so horny I had to have a quick wank in the toilet later to take the edge off. Don’t know why that would make me feel so horny. Why would it get me hard to watch my wife with another bloke?

Found a woman on Fab who has the same build and body type as Beth from work. She was the wife in a couples profile. Must be amazing to have a wife like that.

Tue, May 21st 2019

Changed my bio on Fab so it says a bit more about me. I want to start messaging women and couples and want them to think I am single. Shouldn’t be that hard once they see I am single.

Feels a bit wrong to lie to them but what’s the harm. It’s only a chat.

Wanking way too much at the minute. The usual over Beth’s pics this morning in the work toilets, again at lunchtime for same thing. To be fair, I saw her in Denise's office, bending over her desk and kept imagining what it would be like to lift her dress up and pull her knickers down and cup her tits while I slide my cock in her. There I go again. I can’t help myself.

Kate was in a mood when I got in. Kept looking at her phone even though she wasn’t getting any notifications. Asked her if there was anything wrong. She just shrugged it off. Hope she is okay.

Wed, May 22nd 2019

Kate still in a mood as I left for work. Not sure what’s up.

Sent my first message to that couple on Fab. I figure they have their own place so I can go to theirs and we can fuck there. I asked if I could watch or help please her. The wife in the couple is BBW like Kate and Beth and Samantha Sanders on my videos. Nice big boobs too. Had a good wank in the toilets over three of her pics. There’s an amazing one of her bent over. It’s easy to imagine her husband asking me to lick her out after he had fucked her. Made my cock mega hard. Came loads. Not as much as the other night inside Kate though.

Had a look around Steve’s new car at lunch. He reckons he got some when his wife got her first drive in it. Maybe that’s what I need to do. Buy us a new car. Maybe that’ll cheer Kate up. Not sure how we can afford that though.

Thu, May 23rd 2019

No reply from that couple on Fab. They've read it but haven't replied. Will wait for a bit. Give them a few days.

Followed a link on Fab to a store that does sex toys. Thought about getting something called a flesh light. Meant to be as good as the real thing, according to the reviews. Expensive as fuck though. Doubt I would get that one past Kate on the credit card. And where would I hide it? I've only got four drawers and she would fucking flip if she found it.

Found some cheaper ones on eBay. Ordered one for eight quid that looks like a fanny with a pair of tits on the end. Excited for it coming.

Next door’s wife was taking their rubbish out to their wheelie bin as I was taking ours out. Noticed she wasn’t wearing a bra under her thin t-shirt. Got massive milkers. Hadn’t noticed before. Wonder if she’s on Fab.

Fri, May 24th 2019

Kate out again. Different friend this time. Someone from work I don’t know but she took the car so she won’t be drinking. No pussy for me tonight then!

She must be feeling the cold as it looked like she was wearing her long coat when she stuck her head round the door as she was leaving.

Still no reply from the couple on Fab. Tried to send them another message but the site warned me about sending messages to people who haven’t replied to the first message. Left it.

Did some odds and ends to tidy the place up and earn some points with Kate when she got in and put the washing away. She must have moved that bra and suspenders I caught her trying on the other day as they weren’t in with the rest of her knickers.

Pulled a pair of her used knicks from the laundry as I was loading the machine. They were nice and dirty where it counts. Swear my cum must still be leaking out from last week. Shot a nice fresh load into them before I stuck them in the machine with the rest of the washing.

Sat, May 25th 2019

Didn’t hear Kate get in last night.

Must have been late.

Whatever, she had unloaded the washer as I was getting up and was putting another load in. Maybe she spilled something on her at the pub.

Thinking I might message a different couple on Fab. Those last ones don’t seem very interested.

The sex toy came in the afternoon. Bloody pleased too as Kate had gone for a lie down.

The good part is it’s small and makes my cock look massive and the bad part is, it’s absolute shit and I might as well use my fucking hand. There’s eight quid I won’t see again!

Went to empty the machine when Kate went for her lie down and took out her small dress, some stockings and that bra and suspender set I was wondering about. There weren’t any knickers though. Maybe she had kept them on and gone to bed in them. More than likely.

Took her a cup of tea at four to wake her up. Hung around while she got up to go for a pee and she wasn’t wearing any knicks under her nightie. Strange.

Watched some telly at night. Kate at other end of settee on her phone again. Getting to be a habit.

Sun, May 26th 2019

Came in from mowing the lawn thinking about asking Kate about the underwear and why she didn't wear it for me and Kate was in a mood. Stomping around and banging cupboard doors.

Asked her what was up and she just saying nothing. Cannot do anything when she is like that.

Went through to the kitchen and the rubber fanny was square in the middle of the kitchen bench.

She had found my sex toy.

She demanded to know why the fuck I was buying sex toys and was that why I didn't go anywhere near her anymore. The fucking cheek of it!

It's her who keeps knocking me back. We argued back and forth with it sat there on the bench until she picked it up and chucked it at my face and stormed out and I heard the front door go and the car pulling off the drive.

It was four o'clock before she got back.

She seemed calmer but it was all one word answers to questions for the rest of the night.

Didn't find out about the underwear. Will maybe ask when she's talking to me.

Mon, May 27th 2019

Dentist at eleven this morning. Came home to brush my teeth before going.

Kate always leaves after me and she had been trying new stuff on in the bedroom.

There was an Ann Summers bag on the bed with a receipt from yesterday afternoon. So that's where she had been when she stormed out.

It was all in one body suit and when I sniffed the gusset it smelled of her pussy and was still a bit wet in places. The standing mirror we usually have in the corner was in a different place too.

She must have been trying her new stuff on and seeing what she looked like.

I left it where it was and went to the dentist and the rest of the day but when I came home it was all gone as Kate gets in before me usually.

Kept trying to find a way to ask her about it during the evening but she is still not talking to me and it didn't happen.

Tue May 28th 2019

Wanked over a new insta picture of Beth in the toilet this morning. She was wearing a tight top that wasn't revealing but it showed her big hips and tits. It's easier to look at her pics and wank and distract myself from how shit it's got at home with Kate.

She went in the bath after tea. She had been cooking for us which was nice. She had left her iPad open at the recipe on the kitchen bench when she went upstairs for her bath.

Her iPad kept making notification noises and I checked what they were for.

It was her facebook messenger. She was chatting with someone upstairs in the bath and I could see what they were saying.

His name was Craig and he had a policeman's hat for his picture so I guessed he was on the force.

It started out with him asking her about her day but it quickly changed to him sending her a shot of him in the bath. He kept asking for a picture of her in the bath. She kept saying no.

Then I heard the bathroom door close and then a picture of her knees appeared, looking down over herself in the bath.

He asked for more and she sent another one. It was a close up of her cleavage with bubbles over it. The chat was getting hotter.

And so was I.

I even got my cock out as it was hard and I wanked while I stared at the conversation on the screen. It was hot as fuck but I wasn't sure why.

There wasn't any more pictures after that and the conversation fizzled out so I pulled my phone out and took a picture of the screen so I had some proof.

I had something to confront her with the same way she ambushed me with the rubber fanny,

She went straight to bed to sleep after so I left it for the night. I need to think about this.

Wed, May 29th 2019

Tugged my cock in the works toilets before everyone got in, looking at the photo of the conversation Kate had last night. All sorts of stuff going through my head. Was she going to fuck him? Had she already fucked him?

Paul was in my face about a couple he had met last night through Fabswingers when I got to my desk. He had been chatting to them for ages and they had asked him around and when the husband had taken him to the bedroom his wife was tied up and wearing all kinky underwear and he asked Paul where he wanted to kiss her first and Paul had gone straight for the fanny. I said I would have gone for the tits and he said they were too big and he doesn't like them too big. Can tits be too big?

Beth's are just the right size. Would love to kiss them.

Annette was around when I got in from work. She is Kate's best friend at the minute. Poisonous and an utter bitch, always looking to stir shit when ever she can. Her and Kate were giggling like a pair of schoolgirls when I came in, looking at her phone.

One guess what they were laughing at. How about how much her new facebook friend wants to fuck her, maybe or how much she thinks I am a total tool for being side-lined for someone she doesn't even know.

I asked Kate if there was anything for tea or whether I was making just for me. She looked at Annette and asked if she wanted to go to the pub.

So they fucked off to the pub for their tea.

Apart from the fact I wanted to talk to her tonight, I was pissed off because she didn't even ask if I wanted to go. She's taking the piss now.

Hit Fabswingers hard. If Paul can get some action, so can I. Messaged nine couples. The trick is to copy and paste a message that makes them feel special and reply and let you come round and have a turn with their missus.

I was annoyed and I was going to show her two can play at this!

Thu, May 30th 2019

Woke up sweating.

Was having a dream I was watching Kate getting strip searched and fucked by some copper and she kept telling him it wasn't her, he had the wrong woman but she kept flicking between wanting it and trying to tell him she didn't do it, whatever it was. Weird!

It made my cock so hard I was bursting for a piss but I couldn't go because my hard-on wouldn't go down.

I think I am fucked up in the head.

Managed to get Kate to sit and talk to me about whether she is happy the way we are at the minute. I could have asked about Craig and the selfies but I wanted to go in slow.

She said she sometimes felt like we lost whatever we had and wishes I wouldn't piss her off so much. She said she sometimes thinks about leaving because she is so bored.

I told her I felt the same but I had never thought about leaving.

We agreed to give each other a bit of space for a while and try and remember why we got together in the first place. Part of the agreement was 'hands off'. She didn't want to feel like a piece of meat I was only interested in for a quick fuck on a night time.

I said I would keep my hands to myself but hugging was still allowed. So we hugged.

It's a relief but thinking about her with Craig still gets me horny. It's like she has this dirty, cheating side I don't get to see.

I want to see it. I want her to feel comfortable showing it to me. I want us to enjoy it together.

Whatever, at least we had a hug before bed.

Fri, May 31st 2019

Slept way more peacefully.

Sent Kate a text from work to let her know I appreciated her being so open and honest about how she felt last night.

Got a text back saying how she was really looking forward to bouncing up and down on my cock tonight and how she was going to stuff her used panties in my mouth and ride my face.

Massive change of tune but I loved it.

I don't know why, maybe it was just feeling more relaxed but I also told Beth at work, she looked really nice too and asked her if she had done her hair different today and she said yes, she had and she thanked me for noticing. I got a real smile from her and it felt like a two way connection for the first time rather than the usual one sided way I play with myself looking at her pictures with her not knowing.

The world felt like a better place today. Not as confusing and difficult as it has been lately. More like I was allowed to be part of it.

Drove home really excited to see Kate.

We were going to fuck like we used to and everything was going to be sound as a pound with us again. No more Craig.

Except all I had waiting for me when I got in was a note on the kitchen bench saying she had to go out to meet a friend who was having some problems and my dinner was in the microwave.

Was disappointed and sent her a message saying I hoped her friend was okay but was looking forward to maybe doing all the face riding stuff when she got home.

I saw the ticks change colour on the message to say she had read it but she didn't reply all night so I lay in bed wanking over a new profile I found on Fabswingers where the videos were of the wife fucking different blokes while she sends him out for snacks and she calls him all sorts of names for believing she is sat at home patiently waiting for him to get back while she is riding strangers cocks and filming it to show him when he gets back.

Kate crept in around one am and I could tell she was trying not to wake me.

I was still half awake so I said goodnight.

She didn't say anything for a few seconds and then said that message she sent earlier wasn't for me, it was meant for someone else. She had sent it to the wrong person.

Fri, May 31st 2019 (Part 2)

Kate had just admitted she had sent a message to another man saying she wanted to bounce on his cock and ride his face and was lying right beside me after she had just been with him.

It landed like a ton of bricks.

It all suddenly made sense.

My mind was racing. Did she have his spunk in her?

I turned just enough to look at her and without saying a word took control for the first time.

Reaching under her nightie I dipped a finger between her legs and her cunt was dripping with his spunk.

She looked at me like it was all about to end between us.

I brought my fingers up and licked them clean. It tasted like her cunt but it also had something else and I guessed it was cum and it tasted like dirty filthy sex and my cock lurched.

I told her I knew about Craig and I guessed she was cheating but it turned me on like mad and I wanted to be part of it.

She said she didn't know if she could do that.

I told her we will talk about this tomorrow. No Annette, no going to the pub, she will be home for dinner and we will be sorting this one way or another.

Sat June 1st 2019

Had the house to myself all day as it was Kate's turn to cover the Saturday at work.

One reply from the couple I messaged on Fab but it was a thanks but no thanks.

Found a few couples not very far away from us. No faces but I recognised some of the places in their photos.

Tried to imagine what it would be like to have a couples profile on Fab for me and Kate. I wiped my messages and changed my bio to something simple so I could show it to Kate later if we got to that.

Couple of text messages through the day with Kate but they were all about the small stuff. Nothing about what we needed to talk about.

The hard part was going to be telling her how I knew about Craig without her thinking I was spying on her.

It never came up. She didn't ask. She must have been thinking about what she was going to say because I kept getting the same reply to every question. She just kept saying it was a bit of fun and it didn't mean anything.

So why was she fucking him if it was just fun and were there any others?

I told her about Fab but made on like it was something I had just heard about and showed her the site using my profile to log in. I figured she couldn't freak out too much about me making a profile for a swingers site seeing what she had been up to.

She seemed to be interested and agreed to make a couples profile so we are going to make one tomorrow and ended up taking a couple of pictures of her tits.

Cannot believe it's happening. We fucked for the first time since that night she was d*unk but she wasn't as wet and it occurred to me I might have been fucking her when she was full of someone else's spunk which just made my cock even harder.

Sun, Jun 2nd 2019

Sat in the garden chatting about what we wanted to put on our profile and it was amazing. Kept having to shift my cock in my pants, I kept getting a semi, thinking about what we were doing and hearing what Kate liked and what she wanted to do when we met other guys.

It felt a bit like it was me driving it but never mind, at least she has agreed to it.

Kate doesn't want me fucking other women but she is okay for me to watch her with other men but she is really picky about who she will meet which I can understand.

I kept the site open on my phone all morning and afternoon and showed Kate when we got messages and she was interested in some of them but kept finding reasons for not wanting to meet them.

She is still being cagey about her phone and I asked her if she was still messaging Craig and she said no and she had not been in touch.

Something didn't feel right though.

Would you just stop texting someone you had been having an affair with?

Mon, June 3rd 2019

Back to work.

I should have been walking on air but something felt wrong.

We had ninety three messages yesterday. At least half of them were local and would have been spot on. One bloke had a massive thick cock and I would have loved to see that stretching Kate's little hole.

She said she didn't like the way he only had cock pics. Fair enough but it was like that for all of them. She had a reason for not wanting to meet any of them.

Beth stopped by and was wearing heels for a change. They didn't half make her thighs and calves look amazing. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she walked away from me. Her arse looked amazing in her tight skirt as well.

Had a check of our messages on Fab at lunch time. More messages from guys offering all sorts of dirty things.

Spoke to Kate in the evening but I couldn't get her to commit to anything or agree to any one of the fifty odd new messages.

It's not meant to be like this. She is meant to want to fuck other guys. She has been doing it for the past few weeks that I know of.

Maybe it's not the blokes on Fab. Maybe it's because she wants the excitement of me not knowing she is doing it.

Will keep trying. What's the harm in keeping trying.

Tue, Jun 4th 2019

Sat at work thinking of nothing in particular when it occured to me I should check her messenger chat.

If she is taking the piss and stringing me along and still talking with this copper, I will know.

And if she is still doing that she is not really wanting us to share this. She is ignoring the fact I want to be part of it.

Soon as I got in I waited for her to be out of the living room and first chance I got I opened her chat on her iPad and looked for him.

There was nothing. She had deleted it the conversation I had been watching.

I looked on her WhatsApp but there was nothing there from any men. But she could have deleted that too.

I needed to ask her so I did.

And again she denied it, saying it was just some fun and asking if we had any messages on Fabswingers.

I showed her the ones we had that day but low and behold none of them were her type.

She went upstairs with her iPad and I washed the dishes like the good little fucking spineless taken-for-granted cuck that I am.

The rest of the night she sat on her phone on the other settee. That bloody iphone is never out of her hand these days.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

South Shields

Wed, June 5th 2019

Feels like I was going mad and seems like I am going in circles.

I know Kate is cheating on me but she has started to delete the evidence and as much as I have told her I want to watch her with other men, she isn't interested.

She just wants the excitement of cheating. That's what it feels like.

She could tell I wasn't best pleased with her when we eating dinner.

But then after I had finished the washing up was finished and she had gone in the shower, she came and sat on the kitchen table and started apologising for making stuff weird and then made it even weirder by opening her robe and asking me if I wanted to suck on her tits as I hadn't had any for a few days which led to her lying back on the table while I ate her out but once she had cum she closed her legs and kissed me and went through to the sitting room and asked me to fetch her a cup of tea.

I mean, what the fuck!

No sex or even a hint of sex and then that. And it wasn't even proper sex. I didn't get to cum.

I brought her a cup of tea and sat down and she put her feet on my lap and asked for a foot rub which I did while we watched some TV.

Went to bed feeling even more confused than usual.

By *j and c 2Couple 50 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ussD1Man 50 weeks ago

Gloucester

WTAF

By *DB007Man 50 weeks ago

lichfield

Now that is just cock teasing

Love it, can’t wait for more

By *dward_TeagueMan 50 weeks ago

wolverhampton

So good to see this one continuing

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

South Shields

Thu, June 6th 2019

This morning's works-toilet wank started with pictures of my favourite pin up, Samantha Sanders allowing a guy to suckle from those massive tits of hers and ended up with a pic from Beth's insta feed where she was standing on this kind of hill in the lakes with a dress on and there was a glimpse of her inner thigh and I could imagine running my hand under her dress, up to her knickers and eating her out.

When Beth came to my desk for my paperwork at eleven, I imagined her sitting on my desk and getting me eat her out like Kate had done last night.

Am I secretly enjoying being treat like this?

Walked in on Kate putting her nightie on after the shower after dinner and she was on her iPad. I hung around and when she went downstairs, I picked it up to check her messenger and she had locked it with a PIN.

Just great! Not only can I not check her messages, she probably knows how I found out about her cheating using her iPad.

On the plus side, I did get a cuddle when she back into the bedroom for a scrunchie but it wasn't like, face to face, it was her tits to my face but not much more. I tried to get my hands under her nightie to take it further but she made that 'aw' sound and pulled away and smiled at me and went back downstairs. I had to have a wank because it was hard as fuck from having her tits in my face.

She was on her phone again by the time I had cum and gone down to the living room. She put it down as soon as I sat down and asked if I had enjoyed that and if I was getting a drink, could I get her one too. So I got up and made us cups of tea.

Watched the telly, not quite knowing what was going on. Are we back on or are we apart? Had a brief chat about Fab but she said she wasn't feeling it at the minute. Have not got a clue where I am with her at the minute or what to do next.

By *ny1 4funMan 50 weeks ago

near you

Nice

By *he WormMan 50 weeks ago

all over uk

Really good story!

mullingar

By *ifunKA2022Couple 50 weeks ago

newcastle

By *eanasmustardMan 50 weeks ago

corby

By *ndrea54TV/TS 50 weeks ago

cambridge

By *D of funCouple 50 weeks ago

Northampton

By *onnoisseur100Man 50 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *olarMan 50 weeks ago

woking

Loving the story. But so wanting to scream at this guy to wake up and smell the coffee

By *andi_mmfCouple 50 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Interesting writing

By *lderWiserNowMan 50 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *duk70Man 50 weeks ago

langley

Ask her outright what’s going on

By *J GeminiTV/TS 50 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *amsiMan 50 weeks ago

Hanworth

By *ewbie010Man 50 weeks ago

Hemel

Love it

By *agnar1980Man 50 weeks ago

Poole

By *ornybeardedguyMan 50 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *rdiscreet327Man 50 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

So glad this has continued for part 2.

Love this story.

By *annSummersMan 50 weeks ago

Glasgow

South Shields

Fri Jun 7th 2019

My z-tube porn feed seems to be more and more about dominant women and I keep clicking on the videos which I guess is just making them recommend more dominant woman videos but hey-ho I do enjoy them.

Wanked over a couple of videos of women standing over men and pissing on them. So I have a new kink apparently.

Beth came for her paperwork today and when I saw her come into the office, I imagined her asking me if I would come to the toilets because she needed her pussy eaten out and wondered if I wouldn't mind doing that for her.

How fucked up is that! I am getting worse.

Kate had gone out for drinks with a friend by the time I got in from work.

I had the leftover lasagne she had left in the microwave and looked at the note on the back of the envelope, reading it over and over thinking about who she was with and what she was doing with them.

When she eventually got in, I was in bed half asleep and she had been drinking and asked me if I wanted to taste her pussy before she went to sleep and I said yes and she tasted like cum. She had her orgasm and I tried for a fuck and she was okay with it but kept asking me not move her around too much in case she felt sick and kept asking me not to make porno noises as she calls them, but it's just me enjoying myself.

At least I got a fuck out of it but who knows whose spunk I had to lick out of her to get some.

Glasgow

Northumberland

Gloucester

Glasgow

South Shields

Sat June 8th 2019

Neither of us at work and Kate had a lie in so I left her to it while I had some breakfast.

Samantha Sanders videos with my cornflakes. Fabswingers after. Even though she doesn't seem to want use the profile I still enjoy looking for a guy to join us. It helps me imagine her getting fucked by someone else and that is so hot.

She was quiet most of the day and we got some shopping in. I asked her if she had fun last night and she kind of side eyed me as if she didn't know what sort of fun I meant.

She did admit someone tried to chat her up which she saw got me excited. When she saw that, she told me a bit more about him and when I asked if it had gone any further she just said no, she would never do that without me there. I told her she tasted like cum when she came in last night but she doesn't remember me eating her out. She went really quiet after that as we walked round the shop. I told her I didn't mind. I just wanted some details.

When we got back to the car she showed me a picture of the guy who had been chatting her up in a group selfie she had taken. Rugby player type and he had his arm around Kate and another woman I didn't know.

Annette came over at six and il left them to chat and I sorted the hot tub.

They went in it after Annette got changed in our room, leaving me in the house by myself. I was in the bedroom going through fab and thinking about Kate and this fella when I saw Annette's clothes in the corner. Reverb though I don't like her, I had to know what her fanny tasted like so I shifted her clothes around a bit and licked the gusset of her knickers. They were a bit pissy but that just made them better because they were still warm. It felt really wrong. She was just outside in the garden with Kate and I could hear them chatting but I was licking her knickers and playing with my cock. I got a bit of cum on them but I just rubbed it into the material so she wouldn't see it.

No action from Kate at bedtime but she did let me wank between the cheeks of her arse while we were spooning as long as I didn't make my porno noises in her ear.

mullingar

She’s taking the absolute piss now

langley

near you

Northampton

By *aidbacklookingMan 50 weeks ago

Evesham

I kinda like this story

South Shields

Sun June 9th 2019

Got loads of spunk on the sheets last night so I changed the sheets and went to get a new duvet cover.

Accidentally pulled Kate's jumper drawer open when I pulled the sheets drawer, it was so full.

About to close it and saw something tucked between her jumpers.

She has been keeping the vibrator I bought her three Christmases ago in her drawer.

She said she had chucked it away. She hated the idea of me buying her a sex toy for Christmas when I should have been getting pandora charms and expensive perfume and other stuff like that.

I pulled it out and it looked used. The colour was a bit worn off the thick bit at the end and the twisty speed control at the battery end looked a bit worn.

Why had she been using it when she had me?

I would loved to have used it with her.

This wasn't making sense. It was as though she was only with me for the house and the car and the appearance of looking normal. Sex is part of all that to me. Why does she have to make it feel dirty and secretive.

Asked her about it when I went downstairs. She took it off me and rinsed it under the kitchen tap and asked me what I was doing going through her clothes and I told her about her drawer coming open. She said she doubted that and asked why I was being weird with her lately and asked if I had been dicking around with Annette's knickers last night because she had texted her saying they felt wet when she got dressed after the hot tub.

My brain went into a spin at the thought I had been caught and she could see it and waved the vibrator in my face as she walked past and went upstairs to put it away and when she came back down started putting her coat on.

I asked her where she was going and she just said 'out' and she needed to be away from me and my weirdness and I needed to leave her knickers alone while she was out because she knew I stole them to wank with when she was out.

It was late when she got in and I asked her where she had gone. 'Just out' was all I got out of her.

No sex for me tonight. Not even a wank over her arse.

langley

More

mullingar

South Shields

Mon, June 10th 2019

Out the door to work before Jane was even out of bed. Maybe she was just avoiding me.

Text her from work saying hope she had a nice day and looking forward to seeing her tonight and maybe we could clear the air a bit.

No reply.

I went on Fabswingers and looked through the top videos that day. There was a woman who looked just like Kate half way down the front page of the couples videos. She was using a thick rubber cock and shouting and swearing while she was cumming. I had to turn the volume right down in the toilets but it got me really hard so I had a really quiet wank and it felt great while I was doing it but I felt shit after. Full of guilt and in a really low mood.

Got to my desk and hardly noticed when Beth came by. No dirty fantasies as she walked away. Felt a bit broken.

Managed to get a few words out of Kate over dinner but she was keeping her answers short and not making conversation back. I had a whole bottle of wine watching the TV, getting braver and braver and ended up asking her where she had gone yesterday and was it him and did they fuck?

She looked over at me and tutted and said all I ever thought about was sex and I should probably go and see someone to get help.

She went up to bed after that and I fell asleep on the settee and woke up at one am with a cracking head ache. I took some tablets and climbed into bed and lay staring at the back of her head while the horny part of me wanted to spoon into her and try my luck while the reasonable part of me told me to it was the middle of the night and to leave her the fuck alone. I reached down for my cock to see if it would get hard.

I fell asleep with my cock in my hand.

Glasgow

South Shields

Tue, Jun 11th 2019

New Samantha Sanders video on my feed this morning. And Beth had posted some new pics last night from her weekend away and she looked hot as fuck.

Tried to have a wank but it wouldn't get hard. There wasn't anything I could do to get my cock stiff.

Left the toilets and went to my desk to start the day a bit pent up.

Ratty all day. Pissed off with myself.

Had a soak in the bath at night and browsed some Samantha Sanders videos but they didn't do it for me.

Tried talking to Kate at night and we cleared the air a little bit enough for her to cuddle in for a few minutes but even with her tits pressed against me, my cock was as flat as anything even though I wanted to fuck.

South Shields

Wed, Jun 12th 2019

Found some new stuff on z-tube. Found I got hard watching a woman standing on a guys cock and laughing at him when she saw him wincing.

So this is the new me, is it?

Cannot get a hard-on from normal sex or normal women. I have to watch more and more extreme content on the internet?

Went to my desk and saw the day out. Not much drive for anything.

The day picked up when I got in and Kate had cooked dinner as usual but had put candles on the table and was wearing the dress she used to wear when we were dating. Low cut neck line that really shows her tits off.

She said she was worried we were losing our way over the small stuff and wanted to make a fresh start and what about making the night special and we could try and relax and see how we go, like we used to when it was natural.

We did the dishes together and put on some music and she let me undress her and go down on her. She stopped me before she came and told me it was my turn and I thought this was it, we were back on track but it wouldn't play. My cock wouldn't get hard. She tried for a good five minutes but nothing. I tried too and it would get harder but by the time I came to put it in her it would go limp. Felt like such a dick. Never ever had erection problems before. Felt like half a man.

I tried to get her off with my mouth and she kept getting close but not close enough and in the end she had to pull her vibrator out and use that.

Bit of an anticlimax after that. We just said goodnight and went to sleep not long after. Felt like there was an atmosphere though.

Especially since Kate spent a half hour getting notifications on her phone before we fell asleep.

mullingar

South Shields

Thu, June 13th 2019

New fetish. Watching men getting pegged. New one on me. She wears a strap-on and shoves it right up his arse and fucks him like that. Didn't even know I found it sexy until my cock got hard watching it in the toilets.

Honestly, I feel like a fucking toilet troll, hiding in the stalls, wanking over more and more extreme shit. I need to stop this. It got me off though. I managed to spunk and that helped give some clarity for the rest of the day.

Tried to cuddle in to Kate in bed and she did try and give some back but the little fucker still wouldn't play so it didn't last long. I offered to use my mouth or her toy but she said she didn't want to that much.

Fri, June 14th 2019

Got hard wanking in the shower and tried to keep it hard as I got dried so I could wake Kate up with it. Not the best way to wake her up but I figured if I can just cum inside her once, it will break the problem up and my boners will come back for normal stuff.

I kept thinking of her while I gave it a tug but I kept picturing her laughing at me on text and her voice when I couldn't get hard and the tone she used when I asked her about the vibrator and how she said I needed help and guess what... no fucking hard on by the time I got to the bedroom.

Left for work sick as a chip but with something to think about.

It goes away around her.

It goes away when I think about how bad she makes me feel.

Annette picked Kate up for drinks at eight so we didn't get a chance to talk about it but I looked it up on the internet and it was a whole thing and it is called emasculation. I feel emasculated.

For whatever reason, I feel like my power as a man has gone. I am not virile or sexual or driven. I have lost it.

Now, how the fuck do I start to feel like a MAN again!

langley

Northumberland

Interesting...

By *ipper truckMan 50 weeks ago

near by

By *oss25Man 50 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *nigma2000Man 50 weeks ago

Keighley

mullingar

By *D123Man 50 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Glasgow

By *lderWiserNowMan 50 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *dward_TeagueMan 50 weeks ago

wolverhampton

By *kpiercedCouple 50 weeks ago

walsall

Glasgow

By *unForrestRunMan 50 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

near you

By *olden BearMan 50 weeks ago

Cumbria

Very good read

Northampton

langley

Looking forward to more

By *amsiMan 50 weeks ago

Hanworth

By *ndrea54TV/TS 50 weeks ago

cambridge

langley

By *uckyfuzz1Couple 50 weeks ago

Wakefield

Gloucester

Glasgow

By *iceguypMan 50 weeks ago

Durham

langley

We need some more

By *mallbuckstown78Couple 50 weeks ago

Amersham

Love this story

By *ony 529Man 50 weeks ago

coventry

Mmmmm I love the thought of pegging. Specially if someone’s holding onto my chain and coller

By *aughtyjamesMan 50 weeks ago

Inverclyde

Glasgow

By *duk70Man 49 weeks ago

langley

Any more???

By *aliskerWoman 49 weeks ago

Ayrshire

By *lirtypairCouple 49 weeks ago

Nottingham

Hoping this carries on

By *duk70Man 48 weeks ago

langley

By *ussD1Man 48 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ogloverMan 48 weeks ago

Worstead

Looks like this one has died a death like so many others, pity as I was enjoying the unusual writing style.

Gloucester

Shame it’s not continuing

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

By *hippy 1Man 48 weeks ago

high Wycombe

"Looks like this one has died a death like so many others, pity as I was enjoying the unusual writing style."

Yes me too

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 48 weeks ago

South Shields

Sat, June 15th 2019

Weather not too bad. Spent good part of the day in the garden.

Woke at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep so researched this emasculation thing. Went back to bed after. Kate was still asleep when I went back.

She had got in late so I didn't want to wake her up for a fuck so I lay there wondering if her cunt was full of another mans cum or not and I got so hard, I thought I could even smell it on her as we lay there.

Kate had gone to Home Bargains for a new overnight case by the time I woke up again. She has been asked to go on a course at the end of next week and it involves staying at a hotel in Leeds.

Next door neighbour was in her garden pottering about. I had sunglasses on so I had a sly look as she was doing her thing, in case I could get a flash of cleavage or something but nothing happened. Am so horny but when it comes to it, to actual fucking, it won't get hard. Wonder if it's just with Kate.

Wonder if I can get hard for other women in real life?

I bet I could get hard for Beth.

Managed to talk Kate into an early night and she even wore stockings and heels, in bed! Managed to stay hard enough to get it in but she didn't seem that into it and wasn't kissing much and kept looking away so I found myself thinking of Beth from work and I closed my eyes and imagined it was her under me, taking my cock and that helped a lot.

Lucky she prefers it when I don't talk or make noises because I might have accidentally said Beth's name when we were fucking. It was good in a relief sort of way but it didn't feel like before. I got to cum but it didn't feel like we had a connection any more. It was straight to sleep after a peck on the cheek.

By *lderWiserNowMan 48 weeks ago

Kettrin

Gloucester

Fabulous return. Thanks op

South Shields

"Fabulous return. Thanks op "

Thanks.

Had some family things going on. Was surprised at the enthusiasm for the story when we checked back in.

By *uckyfuzz1Couple 48 weeks ago

Wakefield

By *unForrestRunMan 48 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

I’m glad to see this one returning.

By *j and c 2Couple 48 weeks ago

mullingar

South Shields

Sun, June 16th 2019

Woke up from a freaky dream where we were hiking a mountain in the Lakes and Kate was a few yards ahead with some guy, chatting like old friends and I couldn't catch up with her and every time I called for her, she would look back and glare at me for bothering her. Was actually pretty pissed off with her for a few minutes after I woke up. How weird is that!

We did go for a walk in the afternoon, down by the park next to the river.

We spoke about the Fab stuff and whether it was worth carrying on, seeing as she wasn't feeling it. I told her about how horny it made me and she agreed to give it a try again but it had to be the right guy and she wasn't fucking just any old random with a cheesy cock!

I agreed and got home excited to get back on it.

Didn't find any men for her but I did find a couple who I messaged using my single guy account without Kate knowing.

No sex at bedtime. Hardly surprising. Have had my lot for the next few months at least.

By *duk70Man 48 weeks ago

langley

South Shields

Mon, June 17th 2019

Normal start to the day but I did find a new kink. Got a recommendation for a channel on z-tube for Lady Sonia. She's like this dominatrix woman who is very middle class and well spoken and wears high end lingerie but talks to the camera like you are there in the room and she is bossy and tells you what she wants to see you do. Very easy to wank to. And it turns out I love it when a woman knows what she wants and tells you exactly how to give it to her in a bossy way.

Apart from that, the rest of the day was normal and the most exciting part was hearing about the hotel Kate is going to for this course on Thursday.

It did make me wonder how I will fill my time with the house to myself.

Got a message back from the couple I messaged last night and we chatted for a bit. She is called Sue and he is called Rob. Rob seems like a complicated guy to be honest. Lots of questions about this and that. Nothing from her though. They are local and she has got nice big tits. They have got seven pictures on their profile. Six of her and one of him. Asked them if we could sort something for Thursday night and he said he would ask Sue.

By *j and c 2Couple 48 weeks ago

mullingar

By *D of funCouple 48 weeks ago

Northampton

By *aughtyjamesMan 48 weeks ago

Inverclyde

By *lderWiserNowMan 48 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *onnoisseur100Man 48 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *ifunKA2022Couple 48 weeks ago

newcastle

By *ornybeardedguyMan 47 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *ussD1Man 47 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *uckyfuzz1Couple 47 weeks ago

Wakefield

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 47 weeks ago

South Shields

Tue, June 18th 2019

Early morning message from Rob on Fab to say they can make Thursday night but it would have to be at the Premiere Inn at the roundabout for the A194.

He asked if I would cover half the cost and I said yes.

Real spring in my step all day at work. Going to meet a real couple. Some proper, dirty sex while Kate's away.

Not sure whether to feel guilty or excited. I will know either way by Friday morning. I bought some condoms at the garage on the way home just in case they don't have any.

Some more chat about the Kate's course over dinner but Kate doesn't seem to know much about the details of why she is going or what it is about.

By *onnoisseur100Man 47 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *duk70Man 47 weeks ago

langley

By *istressSubCuckMan 47 weeks ago

Winchester

By *j and c 2Couple 47 weeks ago

mullingar

By *D of funCouple 47 weeks ago

Northampton

South Shields

Wed, June 19th 2019

Morning toilet troll wank to Lady Sonia who was giving me countdown to when she wanted to see me cum, dressed in black PVC looking right into the camera and offering her tits to the camera. I didn’t cum when she got to one but I did shortly after. It felt good.

Not sure if it was the excitement of meeting Rob and Sue tomorrow night but I found it really easy to get hard and cum. I came loads too.

Wondering how it will work. Will Sue be all dolled up on the bed when I come into the room? Will we meet in the bar? Will have to ask. They have met people before.

Kate was on her phone most of the night. Tried to watch some stuff we had recorded but she kept looking at her phone.

Tried for sex at lights out but she said she was too tired and needed a good night's sleep for the drive tomorrow.

By *oss25Man 47 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

welcome back!

By *dward_TeagueMan 47 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Great to see this imaginative one continuing!

Be funny if it’s his wife at the hotel

By *lderWiserNowMan 47 weeks ago

Kettrin

South Shields

Thu, June 20th 2019

Lady Sonia was sounding a guy in this morning’s video. She had a steel rod down his cock and was wanking him in some red PVC gloves. Not sure I like the idea of someone sticking anything down the hole in the end of my cock but she is horny as fuck. Stopped wanking before I came as I want to have plenty of cum tonight at the hotel.

Couple of messages from Rob on Fab at lunchtime making sure I bring the cash for the hotel and asking if I had any preferences for what underwear she should be wearing for the meet. I said I didn’t mind. He went over the rules again. No anal, no cumming in her hair, that sort of thing.

Could hardly concentrate all day at work.

I am so ready for this.

The excitement is way more than any guilt. Why should I care anyway? As far as I know, Kate could be at the hotel with another guy from work. Maybe they organised it like that. No guilt. No shame. I am a man and I need sex. I need to cum. I need to reclaim my masculinity!

By *kpiercedCouple 47 weeks ago

walsall

By *unForrestRunMan 47 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

Is Sue gonna be Kate?!?!

Northampton

South Shields

Fri, June 21st 2019

Last night was a wash out. Rob went quiet on Fab at about five and when I messaged at six for the third time, he blocked me. Don’t know how common that is but it felt personal and he didn’t explain why he blocked me. It meant I spent the night horny and alone though. Massive let down after a whole day of anticipation.

To add to that, I noticed Kate’s work laptop on the unit by the stairs as I was leaving for work and when I texted her to let her know, the messages were showing as unread. I phoned her friend at work and she said she was on leave and had booked the day off. It was on the planner on the office wall.

So she had gone to a hotel, probably with another guy. Probably the guy she was talking to on messenger.

I asked her about it when she got back at six but she denied it and said it was a course and she didn’t need her laptop and they must have made a mistake on the wall planner.

Utter bollocks.

She is having an affair. And the stupidest thing is, I want her to fuck other guys, I just want to be part of it! Why can’t she see that!

Felt like I was banging my head against a wall, talking to her.

I am on the settee tonight and she is upstairs, probably texting her other guy and sending him dirty pictures.

Glasgow

Wakefield

By *D123Man 47 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

mullingar

Gloucester

South Shields

Sat, June 22nd 2019

Not much said between me and Kate today. I am back on the settee tonight. She is out with her friends. Or is she? I don’t feel as bothered as I did. I cannot change it if she has found another bloke.

Maybe I should just get one of those sex dolls you see on the documentaries. They don’t let you down like the couples on Fab and don’t say no when you’re horny or go behind your back with other men. I looked at a few on ebay and they are quite a lot of money. I have got a credit card though.

Wanked looking at pictures of them on ebay. Bet there aren’t many men can say they’ve had a wank over ebay pictures!

mullingar

Woking-ish

By *duk70Man 47 weeks ago

langley

By *orny_scotMan 47 weeks ago

mintlaw

By *amsiMan 47 weeks ago

Hanworth

Gloucester

Go find yourself another pussy my good man. Your wife’s is no longer yours.

By *eter4383Man 47 weeks ago

Norfolk

By *en4funoxonMan 47 weeks ago

Banbury

Love this diary.Sadly so many similarities of boredom and no fun. ??

Northampton

By *antyhoseMan 47 weeks ago

Birmingham

Awesome story - so well written and a lot of things ringing true for me personally! Keep it going….

South Shields

Sun, June 23rd 2019

Another day of not much to say between Kate and me. Passing the time of day but not talking properly. She can please herself.

Put a sex doll in my shopping cart on ebay. She is called Janine. Massive tits and blonde hair. It’s a wig but she looks cute anyway. Really wish I could afford to hit the ‘buy now’ button.

Its horny thinking about fucking her though. She is meant to feel as real as an actual woman.

She has a built in pussy, what ever that means and an arse hole that are both good for fucking by the looks of it. I could dress her in what ever underwear I wanted.

Found some of Kate’s knickers when I was loading the washer and they were covered in spunk.

Found it really horny but at the same time a bit pissed off she has left me out like this.

Sleeping on the settee again tonight. Starting to feel comfortable. Starting to enjoy the peace and quiet. Kate would always be elbowing me when I snored. I don’t get that now.

Went back to my shopping cart on ebay a couple of times and thought about buying the doll every time I thought about the dirty spunky knickers. Why should she be allowed to spend our money on nights away and I have to pay half.

mullingar

Woking-ish

South Shields

Mon, June 24th 2019

Starting to get a taste for single life because that is what it feels like at the minute.

Lot clearer in my head about how unfair this is. She gets all the fun and I have to pay half.

Went on my ebay app at lunchtime and hit the ‘buy now’ button.

Janine comes on Thursday. She won’t say no and won’t fuck me off for other men behind my back.

I have booked the day off work.

If Kate can spend our money on good times, then so can I.

By *usie pTV/TS 47 weeks ago

taunton

Lol, can't help but think Janine will be a disappointment.

mullingar

South Shields

"Lol, can't help but think Janine will be a disappointment. "

Yes, I think he is facing some tough decisions and doesn't want to face up to them and would rather do what most of us might do and distract himself and draw out the inevitable.

It might be fun seeing how it pans out though...

Woking-ish

By *oss25Man 47 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Wakefield

By *rdiscreet327Man 47 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Good for you. Kate shouldn’t be having all the fun! Looking forward to hearing more of this.

South Shields

Tue, Jun 25th 2019

Joined a doll lovers forum while I was falling asleep on the settee last night.

The thing about Janine the doll having a built in pussy is because some of them have a liner you can remove apparently, like a fleshlight sleeve. Must be the expensive ones.

Found myself looking less at Lady Sonia or Samantha Sanders porn and more at pictures of Janine and imagining ways to use her.

I need to figure out where to put her.

Kate would freak if she saw her. Or maybe she would warm to her.

Who knows what she wants at this moment in time.

I asked her about last week, over dinner and she kept asking if we could just not talk about it as it wasn’t helping and had I thought about clearing the spare bedroom so I wasn’t on the settee night after night - she wanted somewhere to sit at night rather than our room. So I was getting in the way by trying not to be in each other’s way! That’s a new one!

mullingar

Gloucester

Omg just leave.

By *dward_TeagueMan 47 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Where is this one going then?

By *unForrestRunMan 47 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

Great writing and a story that no doubt a lot of others can empathise about.

By *uiteCurlyMan 47 weeks ago

Glastonbury

"Omg just leave. "

This is the obvious thing to do. He leaves ….. the End.

It’s frustrating to read sometimes but it’s fun and a great story.

I have been in relationships where I should have walked away and some of them right at the beginning.

South Shields

Wed, Jun 26th 2019

First morning in ages, not wanking in the toilets before work. Sat browsing Fab and thinking about what Kate had said about the spare room.

It’s an ideal solution.

I could hide Janine in the spare room. I could get her out when Kate goes out.

It would be like having my own little swingers party, I could pretend she is a woman I met from Fab. She could be anyone I want. She could be coming around to mine even though her husband doesn’t know! She might just be cock crazy and wants to be used as a cum dump or something!

Or maybe, pretend like she is my wife and other men could come around and share her like she is my hotwife and could tag-team her and fuck her holes in turn and fill her with spunk.

That had me stroking my cock. The thought of having a hot wife who wouldn’t say no and would join in whatever dirty perverted stuff I want.

Cleared as much stuff out of the spare room as I could find space for and even put some of the stuff in our room. Kate bought the exercise bike and put it in the spare room after using it three times so she can have it in our room.

Something about clearing a space for myself, my own room, is making this all feel very final. Couples who want to make it through don’t sleep in separate rooms but maybe we just need space. I know what I need and it is coming tomorrow in a large box and it is going to get fucked twelve ways to Sunday!

Northampton

Glasgow

mullingar