FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Summoned to the MD - ( Spanking Short Story [ 2500 words ] )

Summoned to the MD - ( Spanking Short Story [ 2500 words ] )

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *raham Simpson OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich

Hello lovely people. I am new on the site and this is the first day that I am able to post on the forum... So I thought I'd make it a good one.

This is one of my favourite fantasies, I have many - although I love to hear about other peoples

I hope you enjoy it and let me know your thoughts!

----------------------------------------

Having been late to work on three occasions in the past week, Joanne had been summoned to meet the Managing Director, and because they were working away from the office, the meeting was to take place at his hotel room. It was with some trepidation that she walked past reception and made her way to Graham's room. Her heart was beating stronger in her chest wondering why she had been called for a personal meeting and her mind was intoxicated by thoughts of what would follow entry to his room. A tentative knock on the door was answered immediately by Graham, casually dressed in a black t-shirt, denim jeans with black leather belt and brown leather boots.

Inside, behind a door on the right was a shower, bath and WC. Cupboards lined the wall to the left, and further into the room was a large double bed with a desk area and chair. The desk, being laid out with a number of items, immediately caught Joanne’s attention. “Don't concern yourself with those...” said Graham, knowing that they would be noticed, “they’re only for particularly badly behaved staff”. There was a black-handled riding crop with twin flaps of leather at the end and a small purple suede flogger, its many tails measured around 10 inches in length. Also present on the table were some black wrist and ankle restraints and a small chrome chain with adjustable spring loaded clamps at each end.

Joanne was invited to sit opposite Graham. A short conversation followed in which Graham spoke quietly but firmly to describe the misdemeanours that had brought her to this situation. Persistent lateness was the principal reason for her referral and that was something that could not be tolerated in any business. But Graham had also learned of some personal issues that were letting Joanne down. Continuing to smoke cigarettes in the light of overwhelming evidence of harm - and failing to attend the gym as planned despite spending hard earned money on a full membership. Both the personal issues, and the lateness Graham ventured, stemmed from a single and common negative trait... A lack of self discipline.

Whilst the lateness could simply be dealt with through standard company procedures, Graham had a soft spot for Joanne and he wanted to offer a personal approach to correction, avoiding official channels which could impact negatively on her career. Graham was a firm believer that old fashioned methods were the most effective in dealing with such behaviour and was offering Joanne the opportunity of submitting to and receiving the discipline that she clearly lacked in the form of a bare bottom spanking.

Joanne was shocked although instantly aroused by this notion. She felt a flush across her face and a tingle between her legs. Graham continued to speak and explained that it was important that she was to willingly and obediently accept the spanking in a manner satisfactory to him and without disdain otherwise she risked the level and nature of her punishment escalating. Having seen the items on Graham’s desk, she was already imagining what such escalation might entail.

Joanne agreed to accept the punishment and immediately felt a rush of excitement along with a touch of anxiety at the thought of submitting to Graham in this way. She had long fantasised about getting her bottom spanked, but now it was going to become a reality. Would she be able to cope with the situation?... Would she cry out?...

She was instructed to stand facing the wall with her palms placed flat at head height. Graham explained that although the spanking would ultimately be on her bare bottom, in order to prepare her behind for the full punishment it would begin over her underwear. As he spoke, his hands caressed her bottom and then adjusted her clothing to reveal her panties whilst continuing to detail the behaviour that the following punishment was intended to correct.

He shifted her placing against the wall to his preference, moving her legs further apart so that he could survey the target of his task. As he repositioned her, his hands were firm against her body. He gripped her torso just below her breasts and an introductory slap or two was delivered to reinforce the lecture he was giving. Joanne gasped a sharp intake of breath as these strikes gave her a clear indication that the spanking was not going to be a playful affair. They stung quite sharply, making contact just below her bottom where there was no cover. This spanking however, was not to be administered with her standing against the wall.

Graham returned to his chair and instructed Joanne to lie over his lap. Her mind was spinning and she found herself obeying his command in what seemed like slow motion. With her panties on show, she lay across his knee presenting her bottom in an ideal position for the attention of his right hand. Once she was in position, using his left hand, Graham took hold of Joanne's right wrist and held it in the small of her back. He paused with her held and then spoke, "When I smack your bottom, it will sting for a while. However, you must not, under any circumstances attempt to move your hands to protect or to rub yourself...Is that clearly understood?", "Yes" she answered... SMACK!, a hard spank landed unexpectedly on her bottom... "Yes what?" demanded Graham... "Yes sir" she replied. "That's better... You will address me as such at all times during your punishment". A short while followed during which the initial slap sunk in and Joanne felt both utterly helpless and excited with anticipation. Graham explained that being so overdue, this spanking was going to be both extensive and sustained.

Then... the spanking proper began. At first, concentrating on the fleshiest part of her bottom covered by her underwear. Graham smiled in appreciation of the bounce as each smack was landed. After the first few spanks, he paused to knead and stroke her bottom and thighs so as to spread the warmth that he was imparting. Just as soon as Joanne was savouring the tenderness of his touch, the smacks resumed. He was systematically covering the entirety of both cheeks and the tops of her thighs with individual onslaughts of firm slaps interspersed with massage and caress. There was so little time between each smack that Joanne didn't really feel the true extent of the pain until he paused.

With his grip on her right wrist firm, the contrast of painful strikes and soft touch were driving her wild with lust - her mind becoming enveloped by the sensations she was receiving. Some of the slaps were landing heavily with the full hand which lingered in contact, others whipped her flesh as his fingers swiped across leaving a stinging glow. She didn't know how long it would continue, where the next slaps would land or whether she could cope with what was happening to her.

Graham had earlier promised that she would be spanked on the bare bottom and, considering that the time was right, he pulled her knickers right down so that they were loose around her ankles. With her bottom now naked and unprotected he once again held her firmly and paused to appreciate what was displayed for him. He began gently stroking all over her bottom and thighs allowing the prospect of the ongoing punishment to fill Joanne's mind. She felt a flush of embarrassment knowing that Graham was staring at, and touching her unclothed bottom, but was also incredibly horny because she knew that he would now glimpse her pussy too and she wanted his fingers to explore her. Stroking her skin, his hand moved smoothly and firmly over her buttocks and down onto her thighs moving so close to her sex, tormenting her desire. She knew that when the slaps resumed, they would surpass what had preceded, but somehow she still she craved the feeling they would give.

Smack, smack, smack - again the onslaught of percussion rained onto her bottom. The sound of his hand against her naked flesh surprised her, and her bottom soon felt like fire. Now he was also forcing her legs apart to allow some of the slaps to reach the inside of her thighs. When Graham next suspended punishment to stroke and caress the pink flesh of his latest attack on her inner thigh, he became aware of the effect that Joanne's punishment was having on her pussy. Her arousal was clear to him and, using his hand to feel her he confirmed what he had seen. She was warm and wet... very wet.

"What's this?" He spoke crossly, and using the hand he had touched her pussy with, he spread her wetness over her face and mouth. She hardly needed such confirmation to know what was happening between her legs. She was literally dripping and knew it. "Right!", he brought his hand back, tightened his grip on her right wrist and then delivered the most rapid and painful series of spanks which went beyond anything she had prepared for. They seemed to go on much longer than the previous episodes and when he finally paused once more, her buttocks were burning and throbbing with heat. This time, there was no caress to sooth her cheeks and the sensation was slowly and painfully spreading deep into her body.

Graham spoke again. "OK young lady", his tone was calm once more - "This punishment is supposed to provide you with some discipline which clearly you still lack. If this is how you react to a spanked bottom, then it is my belief that we should spank more than your bottom... Get off my lap and stand in front of me". Joanne did so obediently, and hands now free, she moved them up and down feeling the heat of her bottom as she stood. "Stop that" Graham barked. "You were specifically warned against any rubbing... I see that I shall have to apply restraints for the remainder of your punishment". He stood and walked behind her, inspecting the effects of his hand on her bottom. He saw that the most recent assault had sunk in and her flesh was glowing pink. His hand again felt the warmth of her flesh.

Pleased with his work, he was still annoyed by her apparent enjoyment of what was intended to be a punishment. Taking hold of a handful of her hair, he pulled her head towards him. His other hand stroked lightly over her breasts through her top and then down and between her legs. He spoke softly, "You're going to learn now, what happens to girls who do not take their chastisement in the proper manner". He landed a slap right between her legs onto her pussy. Releasing his hold on her hair, he moved to his desk and picked up some restraints and selected the purple flogger. "Remove the rest of your clothes" he said sternly, "You may leave the stockings. They will not be in my way". Joanne obeyed without reply.

She was standing exposed, next to his bed. Graham fastened a wide velcro collar around her neck, and then fastened her wrists to a strap which ran from the collar down her back. Both hands were now secured in the small of her back and she was once again defenceless against his will. This time however, his will was no longer restricted to bottom spanking, and he had the advantage of having both hands free. Standing in front of her, He took off his boots and removed his belt placing it on the desk with the other items. He unbuttoned, unzipped and removed his jeans and, moving behind her, he cupped and lifted her breasts, pulling her towards him and pressing her flesh into her chest. She felt his hardening cock against her through his underwear. As he slowly released his hold, her nipples brushed the palms of his hands as they fell. He repeated this movement but this time took tight grasp of both nipples with thumb and forefingers used them to lift her breasts. He squeezed hard until she protested and then relinquished his grip.

With Joanne restrained and defenceless, Graham picked up the flogger and began to tease her body with feather like touches. He laid the suede tails on her shoulder and let them tumble over her breasts. He walked around her, flicking at her body lightly wherever he chose. Reaching her bottom, the swish from the flogger became firmer. Joanne had never been flogged before and the feeling was not what she expected. This was not painful like the earlier spanking, the suede was soft and so was his touch. This was not so much a punishment than a sexual tease. He lashed at her breasts and then massaged with his free hand. He moved her legs apart so he could swipe her thighs, and then right across her pussy.

"On your knees!", his tone was commanding and she obeyed. As she knelt, He stood directly in front and removed his underwear exposing his cock to her face. Taking a handful of her hair with one hand and holding his cock with the other, he rubbed it on her face and over her mouth. He held his cock aside and presented his balls for Joanne to suck into her mouth. Fully erect, Graham then pushed his cock into her mouth, both hands holding her head, he slowly thrust and fucked her mouth, holding himself deep inside as she looked up towards him. Grasping her hair again he stood her up and removed the restraints before leading her to lie on the bed.

He took hold of her legs and lifted them so that he could use his hand again and deliver some further slaps to her still blushing bottom. He held her legs apart as he continued the spanking and brought his slaps onto the front and inside of her thighs, ever closer to her swollen and pouting lips. Now focussing attention on her breasts, he squeezed and slapped each one. Placing his mouth over one nipple, he sucked it deep into his mouth and circled the hardened bud with his tongue. Joanne imagined feeling him circle and lick her clit in the same way. He squeeed one nipple with his fingers whilst biting down on and pulling the other with his teeth until she cried out. This was driving her crazy with desire. "Fuck me... Please Fuck me" she uttered. Graham pinched and pulled both nipples hard... "Have you forgotten how you should address me Joanne?", he said. "Please Fuck me sir...", she replied. Letting go and smiling, he answered “Well now, I think it would be rude not to”

Graham shifted down and moved his head towards her pussy feeling her warmth on his face. His hands smoothed over her thighs and he teased her some more, running his tongue lightly over her labia and pressing a flat tongue against her clit. Parting her lips with his tongue, he pushed at her entrance with the tip. Graham indulged himself, enjoying the taste as he lapped and played with her pussy with his mouth. He was now ready to give her what she needed.

He moved on to Joanne, rubbing his cock with pressure against her opening. Easing himself just inside her, he took firm hold of both her wrists and pinned them to the mattress above her head and began to fuck.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmm love it!!!

Very good

Norwich

Thanks for the compliments, I enjoyed writing it.

anyone got another scenario that I can write?

My name is Joanne n I'm now wet n going to play thinking about ur story

Thank you xxxx

Norwich

Thanks Joanne, I am really pleased you liked the story...I hope you had fun playing.

It is such a sexy thing to warm a bottom up and see her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

G

x

Wonderful story, has me aching with lust and dripping wet i may need to preoccupy my hubby from what he is doing just so i can take this feeling away

By *mileyBWoman  over a year ago

Northwood

Oh my! Oh dear yes! Goodness gracious! Wow! Please excuse me, I must just go and do something .........

Northwood

Please write me one ... I've forgotten my PE kit and am sent to see the Games Master.

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

mmmm that was very good...just my cup of tea!

Norwich

"Please write me one ... I've forgotten my PE kit and am sent to see the Games Master. "

There are a few possibilities there, and I don't really want to head towards the J.Savile route!

Lets say you're sixth form at least...

So how does it work best? Spanked in front of the other students with the emphasis on public embarrassment, or it it a private punishment that turns positively sexual...

Northwood

College girl works fine and thankyou for the consideration. Morals firmly in the right place well done.

I'd say definitely private punishment that turns positively sexual. Pleeease!

Norwich

"College girl works fine and thankyou for the consideration. Morals firmly in the right place well done.

I'd say definitely private punishment that turns positively sexual. Pleeease! "

Ok, I will see what I can come up with I have a few 'end of month' work deadlines tp contend with, so it may take me a little while, but good things come to those who wait. I will post a new thread in this forum when done!

G

x

Northwood

Super thankyou, patience is a virtue and I am extremely virtuous LOL

Thankyou

» Add a new message to this topic