FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Humiliation part 3

Humiliation part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *o-j OP   Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

I've put part 2 with part 1

Hope you like .

Joanne x

I log on and go straight to the forum and type the headline ‘ tonight , gangbang 25 men guaranteed can pay any expenses ‘ , the thought had come to me that a lot of women had complained about wanting a gangbang but not being able to get enough men or them not all turning up .

It didn’t take long and I’d had various enquiries, I looked through the profiles and found one locally she seemed to fit the bill and she looked hot, I sent her a message explaining what was happening and she replied almost instantly that she going to start and get ready straight away

I tell her I’ll pick her up but she insists we meet at a pub , I try and explain I look a bit dishevelled but she insists for safety reasons so I have to agree . I’m given a towel to clean up with I look in the mirror my god I look a mess spunk everywhere, I wipe as much as I can from my face cleavage and lift my skirt to clean ( any hint of shame went ages ago ) but I’m told not to when I ask I’m told ‘ we own you tonight and you’re lucky we let you clean the visible mess off ‘ . I walk out and try and find a taxi.

I find a taxi very quickly , a micro-mini skirt and thigh high boots still work even when covered in cum , I get in the back and give the driver directions , while we’re driving there I can see the driver snatch glimpses in the mirror at me , I would give him a cheeky flash apart from I’m nowhere as confident without my new men friends around me , that and all that cum on me . We get to the pub we’re supposed to meet and I pay the driver and tell him I’ll be 20 mins if he wants to wait and promise him there’ll be a big tip for him .

I get out and the taxi turns off his engine . I look at the pub it’s a trendy place and fairly busy so at least I don’t stand out too much , with a quick look around I spot my new ‘ friend ‘ she’s sat at a table on her own with a large vodka and diet on the other side of the table , I walk towards her and start to worry that it is her but as she sees me she stand up and says hi , I notice she’s wearing a long coat that goes from neck to toe . We sit down and the chat soon goes from the usual pleasantries to what we’re meeting for . She seems very keen on what’s happened so far , I give her some money to get another drink but I tell her to take her coat off first , she looks hesitant but I tell her again and she does .

My god she’s hot and wearing something that , well someone dressing up for the rocky horror picture show would think was revealing . She’s had two men chat her up before she gets back with the drinks when she sits down we continue chatting the more I tell her the more she smiles and when I tell her there’s a cab outside she just about downs her drink in one and stands up , I follow suit but as she goes to get her coat I say ‘ leave that there if I dressed like this your staying like that just grab your keys and come on ‘ .

In the taxi once again I check she’s okay with what’s going to happen , she’s agreed I put her to the test ' you're a sub slut do you agree ' she reply ' yes ' , so I lift my skirt to show her all the dried and drying spunk on my knickers thighs and stockings , I see the cabbie take an interest as I tell her to rub some of the cum off me , the cabbie almost died when she lean down and lick some of the still wet spunk off me . I ask the driver if there’s discount for watching he nods furiously so I tell him to find somewhere to pull over , he turns around to watch us so we put on a little show flashing and touching each other , at that moment we notice the driver is wanking ‘ do you need help with that ‘ I say more nodding ‘ go help him girl , she obediently climbs over the seat giving me a great view and starts to wank him , I think she’s going to give him a bj but she doesn’t , she wanks him until he cums all over her hand and fingers which she immediately licks clean and climbs over into the back with me giving the driver a face full of arse and pussy in the process then we carry on with our drive .

When we get to the private room of the hotel we knock on the door and someone unlocks it , we walk in to huge cheers , as we hear the door lock behind us I kiss her and wish her good luck . As we walk to the middle of the room all eyes and hands are on us, I'm stopped to kiss someone as soon as I start I can feel fingers in me, I turn to see how she is and notice she’s already got cum on the back of her skirt at the same time I feel a splash on the back of my legs. I then walk over to her pull her away from whoever she’s kissing and tell the boys ' here’s my slut friend, feel free ‘, straight away we are surrounded by men kissing licking fingering us there must be four pairs of hands on each of us, slowly we are pushed onto our knees there must be 12-15 stiff cocks in front of us ........

I've got a hand in my knickers already..... I turn to you and say ' let’s go to work ' and grab a cock and start sucking it , I see her rather tentatively try one , but once she’d tried the tip she almost suck his eyes out , she’s soon in the swing and have two in her mouth at once , it's not long before I start to feel spunk splash onto us , first off it's our hair , then our cheeks and faces one even lands on another man’s cock so we both lick it off , within a few minutes we've emptied all those cocks around us and we're sent to the bar for a drink and to join the other men , we are covered in cum hair , faces boobs and tops ......

At the bar I order a large vodka and a large Bacardi both with , we both chink glasses ' cheers sexy ready for some more ' ' bring it on ' I now know you’re up for it , I can see spunk drip from her cheek onto her boobs so I wipe it off we kiss cheek to cheek and as we move apart a string of spunk stretches between us , we are told to go and clean ourselves up , which to be honest I think is a bit weird but we do as we' re told . It takes us a few mins to clean all that cum of each other but having done so for what it's worth we apply a bit of lippy and walk back out.

We look across to the small stage that she hadn't really taken any notice of and there a group of them around it. There are two what look like sofa's but at an angle on there, we are lead to it and we are put onto one each then told to lay down and pull our knickers to one side, I realize that our arses are on the edge and our pussies on display to everyone but we can’t see them .We are told that 5 blokes we can’t see are going to fuck us and when they've all cum we'll be told what to do.

It must have been twenty mins they were banging away at us side by side not knowing who is fucking us, after the first cums in me with the noise he starts yours off and he shoots into you, by the third one we're well into it and shout next as soon as we feel them cum. When they've all finished with us we know because of the angle we're at none has come out so we both lay there with five loads deep inside us.

Now’s your challenge says a voice ' you are going to pull your knickers back stand up and without going to the bathroom you’re are going to be sent out into the public bar and try and pull , the only way to clean yourselves is in public ' . We look at each other with a nervous smile and I say put your knicks on slowly so the front gets the first load , as we stand up we both look surprised as we realize how much has come out , we then adjust our skirts and walk towards the door with our knickers absolutely soaking with spunk .

The doors unlocked and we are sent out with no money and soaked in spunk to find someone to buy us a drink ......at what cost we wonder!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *u55yl1ckerMan  over a year ago

Knightsbridge

Oh WOW! This story is absolutely amazing! The best ever! I want to read it again and again and again! More please!!!!

By *inky_Fbro_CplCouple  over a year ago

Please Ask

Would really love to be a part of this! Its so hot! Can't wait to read more!!! X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fab story so far.

Would love Lulu to do this.

By *i_sm234Man  over a year ago

Bargoed

Amazing story _o-jo, made me hard as fuck reading it. Don't leave the next instalment so long this time x

By *ondering_yorkshiremanMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near NE Derbyshire/S Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire border

Jo-j its getting better every installment.

Would be an amazing time

By *o-j OP   Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Not sure whether to make diner or write part 4 ????

By *i_sm234Man  over a year ago

Bargoed

Forget dinner, I'll make it for you while you write part 4 hehe x

» Add a new message to this topic