FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The postman came calling

The postman came calling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Desire OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Oldbury

It was 9am...had taken the wife to work..and as i work from home, was now all alone to do and dress as i please.

I went upstairs..showered..then sorted through what i fancied wearing. I thought a bit of black today would be nice,so i put on the wifes frilly bra,a lovely neat black thong with black lacy stockings and suspenders,which were all mine.Then sorted through the wardrobe to find a nice short denim skirt to wear with a lovely white see through top.Put on the wifes lovely black 6" heels and walked elegantly down the stairs.

Got out the webcam..fixed it in and was ready. Looking really good, sat at my desk in the living room and signed into various websites waiting to chat.

After about an hour of not much really happening..a few pm's asking what i was wearing etc...the door bell rang.I was shocked and very nervous at what to do...

If this happened previously i'd just sneaked a look at who it was then ran upstairs to change or just put overclothes on...jeans etc...

This time..i thought..go for it.. i peaked at who it was...and it was the postman,but not the usual guy. I just took the plunge.

I went to the door and answered it with my body hidden...just my face showing. the postie wanted me to sign for a rec delivery parcel. I just said...you better come in a moment.

He entered and i closed the door behind him. His eyes nearly dropped out of his head...As our kitchen is on the front of the house..i invited him into the kitchen and asked to put the signing book down on the work surface which would allow me to sign it.At that momnet i asked if he fancied a cup of tea or a cold drink?..he replied saying yeah why not..not had one since early this morning. He politley asked for tea and two sugars.i proceeded to put the kettle on...tea bag in cup....and the sugar requested.

Then..i had to go to the fridge to get out the milk...with the milk being at the bottom of the fridge this had me bedning over showing more or less eveything i had on.

At this moment...i felt a cold pair of hands holding me in the that position...then carressing hands up and down my thighs.The denum skirt was being lifted slightly to expose my bare buttocks and the thong stretched within my cheeks.

So there i was bent over the fridge....door open,reaching for the milk....with a postman feeling basically wherever he wanted to. He was now just holding one hand on my hips...and i could hear a zip being pulled down. I managed to glimpse him wanking like mad,but all the time telling me to stay where i was

Within a few seconds i heard wild panting and shouts of ecstasy and felt a luke warm juice all over my cheeks and stockings and it then running down my leg.I darent move.

The postie..zipped himself up...put the signing book in front of me and made me sign the slip.I was still facing the fridge away from him.

He whipsered in my ear that he'd seen me in the kitchen before,dresssed, and had told all his other postie mates and they had all been waiting for a signed delivery parcel and had all hoped they could be the 1st to deliver it and see me in full.

The timing was definately right for this postie...

Many days i have delivery drivers to our house whilst 'im at work',so i wonder who is going to be next.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wish I was closer, could you bring you two packages for you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have had similar 'Special Delivery' from my postie when dressed home alone.mmm

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Good luck with your Fuckado delivery.

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

ow my wish i has a special delivery to , ow yes please xxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic