FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > tradesmen

tradesmen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has any tradesman ended up in bed with the housewife/wife? Or with the couple you worked for?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I was much younger early 20s i was replacing a basin in a B&B the land lady showed me where it was , started flirting , tripped over my toolbag , grabbed me nd we both fell onto the bed, the rest is history .Another house the valve had to be shut off in the loft , she insisted on going up the ladder first to switch on the light , she had on a skirt , it would have been rude not to look , that was all that happened as her daughter came home from school , but she did squeeze past me later , her tits into my back , hands round my waist and pushing herself into my arse,

A few years back I was replacing the internal doors in a house. I needed to move the bed in order to make some space to work. The lady of the house offered to help. I moved a box from under the bed and the bottom dropped out spilling various sex toys onto the bed. The lady went bright red and said you must think I'm sex mad. I just laughed and said not at all. I didn't earn much money that day but who cares we had a great time with the toys. Lol.

not yet but not for trying. lol still hoping.

Me neither,never get nice ones

I've worked for plenty of attractive women, one or two that I swear there was a sexual tension going on. But its not very professional, cracking on to the client, although have fantasied over it plenty...

I'd be happy with a bit of sexual tension during the day lol

I once had to hang erotic art on a wall next to where the clients underware was kept, there was lacy material, straps, etc spilling out of baskets right next to my hand. With the client stood right behind me. The sexual tension was great and has made many naughty thoughts in my head but trying to concentrate on the job wasn't the easiest, sweaty palms and expensive erotic art don't mix...

I built a large extension for a couple the wife fell for me in a big way she waited till job was nearly finished before she told me her feelings.

We ended up doing loads especially in the new large shower we had installed,even gave me a suck and handjob while hubby was in the house.

Nice!

"I built a large extension for a couple the wife fell for me in a big way she waited till job was nearly finished before she told me her feelings.

We ended up doing loads especially in the new large shower we had installed,even gave me a suck and handjob while hubby was in the house."

Was the husband in the dark about it? Or maybe they got off on it when they fucked?

Put a roof on for a couple he was a police man and she just loved to talk filth finished up doing her for six months he had a an idea but couldnt prove it lol

we've set this up a number of times, fucked in one part of the house whilst workmen are in another. Leaving the door open to the room knowing they have to walk past etc, can be fun !!

happend twice. Rare though.

Wish this wud happen to me

The hubby had no idea she wanted us to hook up for good blow him out I had to stop sneaking round and fucking her,

Oh hell yer. I used to work for the council on home repairs. Nothing more fun than geting repeat calls. The ones who wanted you used to break stuff so they knew you had to call and fix it. Had a couple of regular ladies who loved a bit of afternoon delight for lunch, told them if they wanted to fuck just to ask cus being a lazy sod it was much more simple to fuck than fix and my boss was starting to think I was crap at my job lol My fav one was a lady who spent the whole day flerting and flashing till she gave up and just asked if she could suck my cock. Life is so much simpler if people ask for what they want lol

I still don't know why it happened...,..... It must have been the hot weather and the glass of wine . Here I was the hairy arsed builder looking down at a gorgeous much younger blonde sucking my rampant cock.

The job took over a year to complete surprisingly!

By *xywelshguyMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

True storry! Not quite on the same subject but about a month ago a very sexy young lady knocked my door asking for donations for the RSPCA.

When she first knocked the door i was fast asleep on sofa after doing a morning shift so i was a bit startled! It was tipping down with rain so i asked her in, she was wearing a black rain coat, ugg boots and black tights which had a tear in. So we got talking about the donation when i noticed my cock swelling in my boxers and felt really horny! Bearing in mind i was still quite sleepy i just asked her outright if she fancied coming upstairs with me! I wasnt sure how she would react, she went bright red and said she couldnt because her team would be wonder where she was! After a few mins she sat on the bottom stair to fill out the forms after i agreed to donate, i was standing and her head was about level with my waist so i unzipped my trousers and sprang out my rock hard aching cock near her face. She looked up and cheekily smiled then took the tip of it in her mouth then slowly slid it right down as far as she could go till she quietly gagged! Just when things were about to get really horny her phones rings and she has to rush off to meet her work colleagues! It Was such a sexy experience and one i still cant believe happend to this day but just goes to show its always worth trying it on!

I managed to get her phone number and we are arranging to meet for some hot horny action soon!

What a total result, he who dares!

So if there are any sexy housewives who need work doing, im available

» Add a new message to this topic