FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotwife World

Hotwife World

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 49 weeks ago

South Shields

Jeff looked at the girl at the bar.

Her ass was a perfect peach, outlined in a short tight skirt and from this angle, he could see her husband was eyeing up her tits as he asked her what she wanted to drink.

Walking up behind her, Jeff slipped the thin fabric up and dipped his liddle finger inside her cunt. She felt wet and when he put his finger in his mouth, she tasted delicious.

"She tastes amazing!" Jeff beamed at her husband.

"Thank you... I think she does too." Her husband said, turning to Jeff, "If you want to join us you could have a mouthful. I just filled her with cum before we came out and a guy at the last bar tried too but most of it went on her tits and dress."

"What are you guys like!" The girl said, raising her hands in fake surprise.

Sitting down at the table, Sam introduced herself and Mike her husband.

"Do you mind if I..." Jeff asked gesturing towards Sam's ample tits.

"By all means!" Mike said, raising his glass.

Sam sat smiling as Jeff pulled her lycra top up and over her tits and watched as they bounced to a stand still. Two perfect orbs, crowned with long, hard nipples.

"Perfect! I would love to suck on those! May I?"

Ever since he'd landed in this dimension which looked exactly like his own but with one odd twist, Jeff had learned you always have to ask before helping yourself to someone's partner or even more importantly, a single lady, or man, if that's your thing. They will always allow you to pleasure yourself, and them, if they're in the mood but it was all about the manners. The people in this dimension where massively more civilised with loneliness, hate crimes and war all being practically non-existant.

Taking Sam's nipple between his lips, Jeff looked down to see a new guy had his fingers inside her cunt with Sam beaming a smile at their new friend.

"Do you like how it feels, too?" she asked the new stranger.

"I really do." The stranger replied.

"Here's an idea, why don't we grab a bigger table and see if we can all take turns with Sam." her husband announced looking at the men she had around her and the other guy waiting for some room to ask for his feel.

Sam nodded.

"That would be best. Do you guys all prefer bareback? I am on the pill so as long as you all don't mind cross-cumming." Sam said, peeling her top off over her head and sitting on the table.

The guys all nodded. That was the other thing about this dimension. There was no sexual transmitted diseases as they had been wiped out. Pregnancy was still a thing of course, but it was handled the same way as Jeff's old dimension where everyone was uptight and kept their wives to themselves.

Sam laid back on the table and pretty soon, Jeff was in her mouth while her husband took her cunt for the second time that day. With one guy in each hand, she soon had them all coming and reaching in their trousers for their wipes. That was another courtesy - you didn't leave a partner covered in your cum - bad manners not to wipe your cum off.

Satisfied, with his balls emptied for the first time that night, Jeff headed to the next bar where he saw an exotic beauty. A larger lady with the biggest tits ever and an arse and hips which screamed to be taken.

Approaching her, he waited for the nod from her and her husband before lifting the back of her skirt and running his tongue up the deep crack of her arse.

Tonight was going to be a long night and Jeff was just getting started.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ogloverMan 49 weeks ago

Worstead

Sounds like a wonderful place to live, is there more to this story?

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 49 weeks ago

South Shields

"Sounds like a wonderful place to live, is there more to this story?"

There can be, I will write more soon.

Thanks for your feedback.

By *j and c 2Couple 49 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ary1001xMan 49 weeks ago

Hillsborough