FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First dogging experience

First dogging experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well this is my first time writing Any thing like this so here goes

It was a crisp decembers day i was getting ready to go to pick up an item that i had bought, i came on to here to pass some time when i noticed a meet advertised for dogging and as luck had it, it was about 5 minutes away from where i was going to be and was around 30 mins after i was picking up the item, i decided to message the couple and lucky enough 2 minutes later i had a reply saying where they would be and i was welcome to come.

when it was closer to the time i set off all excited and nervous the drive was an interesting one, all the thoughts of what was going to happen running through my mind, not knowing what to expect i some how arrived to pick the item up early!

I loaded up and having close to an hour to kill was real agony i started getting really nervous, it was the unknown that started getting to me, every second felt like a minute and every minute like an hour. The clock eventually ticked around so it was 10 mins to the prearranged time i headed off to the planned destination.

I arrived it was usually a deserted road i drove down very wary until i spotted a car then another just parked up, i parked up a little distance away, sat there still not knowing what to do, another 10mins passed i thought, shit! I never asked what car they were in! So messaged them what car they had, nothing came through, then out of no where cars started to come 20+ at least one by one driving past a meeting had taken place down the road but not a dogging one as they all had bikes it was near a track so this place just erupted into life, great!,

I decided that i must have missed them so drove out and onto the main road then a message its a Picasso that they are in, great one of the cars was a Picasso that i drove past on my way out! So i spun around and headed back on entering the road there was the Picasso parked not that far in so i pulled into the lay by across from them, absolutely shitting myself i took a deep breath and got out and walked straight up to the drivers door the window came down and it was them we had a quick chat and they were just about to go as no one was getting out of their cars and it was busy.

The male said he knew somewhere very close that should be deserted, if i wanted to follow them they would show me where, so of course i followed them down the road about 1/4 of a mile where we turned off onto a little road very secluded where we parked up and all got out ...... To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *artnersi in crimeCouple  over a year ago

Camberley/Huntingdon

Mmmmm more please

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The lady was a very attractive with a lovely figure curves in all the right places, before i knew it she had opened the front of her coat and pulled her boob tube down showing her lovely breasts with pierced nipples, she told me to suck her nipples which i gladly did, licking and sucking them my tongue bar must have hit her nipple bar as she said in a naughty voice o you never said you had that pierced, i just smerked,

she sat in the boot of her mpv that already had a blanket layed out like a small bed, she lifted one leg and placed it on the boot floor then spread her legs wide, while opening them she said i have somewhere else for you to use that, as she looked down i noticed she wasnt wearing any underwear and she was showing her shaved pussy to me. Come show me what that feels like on my pussy she said in a seductive tone, i didnt need to be told twice.

She layed back legs wide apart with her heels near her bum giving me easy access and a good view of what i was about to be playing with. I squatted down learning forward my elbows supporting me as i started to lick from the bottom to the top of her pussy, i spread her lips apart and flicked my tongue + piercing over her clit rapidly. She tasted warm and sweet and was getting wetter by the moment, I herd her moaning and gasping while she played with her nipples. She lifted her bum slightly, her legs started trembling a slight squeal of relief came from her, she then sat up and with a smile said my turn get that cock out i want to play now ...... To be continued

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Good story - what's hubby doing while you pleasure his wife?

» Add a new message to this topic