FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Snow day part2

Snow day part2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uth.munroe OP   Woman  over a year ago

Jarrow

First off I am sorry if my writing isnt to everyones likeing but at least I am contributing xxxx

almost instantly the messages start to come in your message catch's my eye

"Hi I'm local to you not working today so will pop over about 10am to clear

your pathways of Snow dont worry I am discrete you wont even know I've been

expect a clear path by 10:30am byeeeee"

"no its ok really I can manage I have the day to do it"

knowing theirs no way I am moving from my toasty warm bed till I have too

answering more messages flirting with everyone of you,

the laptop resting on

my thighs the heat of it and the chat sending tingles through my body oooh its so nice

my nipples begging to be pinched squeezed and played with as I chat with you all,

right hand typing left hand index finger stroking each nipple in turn ocasional

working its way down to touch my pussy pinching my labia stretching a little then

lightly rubbing over my clit exposed fully from under its hood now as I type and

play my moans growing louder as the chat gets more and more erotic

"OOOOOOhOh OOOOOOHHHHHHHH"

"OMG whats that?" I realise theirs scraping noises outside spoiling my full orgasm

jumping out of bed looking out th window you see me smile and give a nod of your head

as you continue clearing my path

I quickly put my dressing gown back on go into the kitchen flick the kettle on

Back to the bathroom brush my teeth quickly, brush my hair back to the bedroom

slip my pink mules on

then to the front door glance in the hallway mirror

"I'll do" I think to myself deep breath and open the door

"hi the kettles boiled what do you want tea or coffee?"

Oh my god the shock of the cold air my nipples are stinging as they spring to attenion

your eyes notice too "Coffee please but theirs really no need to the wife is expecting me

home shortly oh and it was her idea for me to pop around she's seen you on Fab but

didnt want to speak in case we gave you a scare being so close

"being so Close doesnt register with me" as we sit down at the kitchen table to drink our coffe

my dressing gown parting to show my legs my nipples stil erect poking like buttons through my

dressing gown as we chat me asking your name (Ken) how you knew where I live how long we have

been on fab his wifes name (Carol)

Kens phone rings "yes here now oh ok I'll ask," the wifes is passing in few momments

is it ok for her to pick me up? of course I'll have the coffee made for her least I can do

standing up my dressing gown loose enouh to show my 34b boobs as I try to cover you say "its ok

I saw them at the window no need to cover for me" just as the doorbell rings "I'll get it she takes

milk no sugar in her coffee"

I make the coffee and nearly drop the cup as my Cousin Carol enters the room

"OH MY GOD!!!!!" we giggle and hug each other my dressing gown fully open my skin rubs against

your corse clothes as we sqream like the 14yr olds we were the last time we saw each other

as we part you and Ken get a good look at my body

"I'm glad its nice and warm in here Ruth has Ken been behaving? Carol laughs

" A pure Gentleman didnt realise and had no idea you were on fab aswell or who Kens Carol was lol

make your self comfortableand lets catch up"

"well you realise comfortable to us is naked as were naturists" ken squeezes the words in

"Oh ok well I'm just about naked so I'll join you" putting my dressing gown over the back of the chair

watching as you expose your bodys feeling excitment building inside me from my long over due orgasm

especially at th sight of Kens erection "Clearing the snow certainly kept you warm ken lol

if Carol doesnt mind I can repair your work" we both glance for approval and see the smile on Carols face and nod of her head

dropping to my knees left hand cupping kens balls right hand fingers wrap around the shaft of kens Cock

slowly wanking him lening forward to kiss the head looking up into Kens eyes just before carol kisses Ken

their tounges wetly playing together as I start to suck his cock into my mouth inch by inch

my head bobbing back and forth massaging his balls feeling them tighten his hipd lifting from the chair

Carol's hand on the back of my head or is it Kens hard to tell now as I suck hrder and faster

till I hear kens groan and Carols whisper in my ear her hot breath "he's going to cum any momment hold some in your mouth for me"

mummmfmffmfmfmfmf my muffled reply as ken unleash's a torrent of hot spunk into my mouth

so much I cant hold it all swallowing some and some escaping from the corner of my lip driping onto my boobs

as I let kens cock slip from my mouth Carol's lips meet mine her tounge pushing into my mouth to get some of her husbands

Hot Spunk MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a way to spend my snowy morning I think to myself

Ruth XXXXXXX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

[Removed by poster at 26/01/13 15:27:32]

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Cant wait for my cuppa . hehe xxxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic