FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Elegant lady

Elegant lady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seeing you appear on the recent local updates our conversation starts with me attempting to grab your attention. Guessing that in the thousands of other emails you are likely to receive I need to grab your attention a different way.

So - i write to you again with the promise of exchanging some thoughts that we should attempt to follow up on as soon as we can.

After a bit of discussion we arrange to meet a few days later. You arrive at the agreed private location a beautiful hotel set in the countryside backing on to a divine golf course. The room overlooking nothing but countryside.

You know I have already been to the venue and have had to go off for work somewhere nearby so I have left you a key to the room at reception. Entering the room you drop your bags and head straight for the bath, filling it up so you can soak away the days aches. You jump in for a soak, knowing there is at least an hour and half before you will be disturbed by my return.

As you finish up, wandering around in a towel you decide to unpack your clothes and get out the sexy dress you had bought with you, the heels and some classy yet sexy lingerie. You make your way to the wardrobe to grab the iron to help ease out the creases from your dress. It is then that you notice the two boxes and black suit carrier in the wardrobe. opening the first box you find a luxurious designer underwear set, complete with stockings and suspenders.

Opening the second box you find a pair of sexy strappy designer sandals, not the kinky naughty kind but the elegantly lady like.

Getting more and more excited by the divine gifts you look at the suit carrier and find a black dress that extends to just below your knees, elegantly sexy and an outfit that is completely you. It's as if this stranger knows your thoughts and style to have been able to make purchases that are exactly the kind of thing you would have bought.

Excited and not knowing where to start you keep flitting from one gift to the next before finally slipping in to it all. Hair done, makup done and ready to go you just about manage to sit on the sofa when a knock at the door disturbs you. opening the door, stood in sharp fitting black suit and red shirt there I am...

As you let me in the sweet smell of my channel aftershave catches you and you draw in a deep breath.

We don't exchange words other than me saying "shall we" at which you grab your bag and shawl and off we go...

I put out my arm, you take hold and we head to the lift.

Down and out to the car park where a car awaits.

Off to dinner we go.

Over dinner we start talking - opening with introductions, names and slowly moving on to likes and dislikes.

In conversation you soon realise that whilst I am listening to your every word and responding perfectly my attention is firmly centred on the beautiful woman sat in front of me.

This seems to have a warming effect on you extend your hand to place it over mine. I take my hand out from under yours and place between mine, still listening to you but now stroking gently your hands. I note they are soft and your nails are well manicured, a gentle pastel pink, almost French polished.

As each course passes conversation continues to flow and we seem to just be comfortable in each others company - as if long lost lovers that were meant to be have re-united.

Retiring to a soft space within the restaurant we decide to finish our meal with a coffee, sat on the couch I feel you up close to me, your leg feels warm and I can smell your perfume. A crashing noise makes you turn and in that moment I move to kiss the nape of your neck - a soft peck as if to say thank you for being here with me. You don't move away and I sense you close your eyes to absorb the passion that came across with the kiss.

Finishing our coffee we decide to talk a longer walk to the car than need be. Enjoying walking along the banks of the river arm in arm, taking in lights and noises as they pass us by. A walk that seems to be 10 minutes long actually lasts just under an hour.

On our way back to the hotel in the car I put my hand out to you and you hold on - again nothing said, just an underlying sense of passion and comfort.

Arriving back at the hotel we make our way back to the room - as the room door opens the mood has already been set, the hotel staff have dimmed the lights, closed the curtains and lit some candles. In an instant we go from being a couple dressed immaculately and out for dinner to a couple of passionate lovers.

The first kiss....

To be contiued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice just how a lady would like her night to start keep going xxxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm thinking there a least three more episodes

1) the passionate encounter

2) the twist and ongoing saga

3) home truths

If there is enough female interest I'd be happy to write on but do bear with me as writing on an iPhone in between work and normal life comes with its challenges.

» Add a new message to this topic