FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Finding her voice.

Finding her voice.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_voyeurs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Town

This is a story I wrote with Dave quite a few years ago now. It's nothing to do with swinging but I thought some of you might like to read it.

I'll post part 1 first and if enough people like it I'll post more.

Enjoy! Xxx

Part1:

She’d always been the quiet one in bed. She felt, not scared, but shy. She kinda had this thought that wouldn’t leave her that if she said what she was thinking, she’d sound silly, or it wouldn’t come out right and instead of of making him want to explode all over her he’d just laugh. She knew he wouldn’t actually do that but it’s a thought she’d always had, whoever she’d been with. But with him it was different. When they had sex he was quite often vocal, groaning loudly, saying things like “Oooohhh FUCK!” and talking about her pussy and what he liked or wanted to do to her. This turned her on immensely. The more he spoke the wetter she became. She loved knowing that he loved fucking her!

She wanted to let go, she wanted to scream and moan but she couldn’t. He told her more than a few times that he wanted her to show she was enjoying it too. He wanted to make sure that it was good for both of them and not just him. Each time, all she could do was bite her lip with the slightest of moans She was so desperate to let go, but she

just ...couldn’t.

One weekend, he was at work so she decided tonight was going to be the night. She’d been building up her confidence knowing that he loved her and he just wanted to please her. He’d always done so much for her, so tonight he was going to get his reward! She went shopping she bought a whole new outfit. He’d always liked the idea of her dressing up a bit slutty. She pampered herself for the whole day, got her nails done, treated herself to a waxing treatment on her legs, underarms and of course her nether region, her hair was put up loosely, tousled to hang gently in soft waves and her eye makeup was dark and sultry. She felt so naughty but hot at the same time as she pulled her stockings up the length of her now smooth legs. She was wet with the excitement just anticipating the look on his face when he came home that night.

He was due home any minute so she sent him a cheeky text to say there would be a surprise waiting for him in the kitchen. She put on her stiletto heels, pulled down the blind and positioned herself on the kitchen worktop. With one leg up, he would get an eye full of what was up her short and slutty skirt. Her heart skipped a beat and she got butterflies when she heard his key in the lock. She took a deep breath. This was it. He walked in and stopped dead in his tracks. He dropped his briefcase and jacket from his hands. He was shocked and surprised and horny as hell all in a split second. His mouth was open as he looked her up and down, catching a hint of her slit through those french panties. The 3 seconds that he stood still seemed like an eternity. She started to panic, was the outfit not right? Did he not like it? And then she had an idea. Slowly she moved her hand from her knee and traced her finger along her inner thigh, towards the edge of the lace of her panties, all the time, her eyes staring into his. By the time her fingers had reached the damp lace, he was already walking over to her, undoing his tie and dropping it on the floor. He put his hands on her arse cheeks grasping firmly and pulling her towards him as she wrapped her legs around his waist. “Fuck - You.Are.Incredible” he whispered.

With a nervous break in her voice and her hands trembling, she looked down at his chest, avoiding eye contact and said “tonight, I’m going to do what you’ve been wanting me to do” She smiled and looked up at him. His cheeky smile and one raised eyebrow, filled her with confidence. “And say what you’ve been wanting me to say” she added. She started to unbutton his shirt while he ran his hands all over his new super slutty girlfriend. He loved it. He was so turned on by the way she looked his hard cock was fighting to be set loose. He grabbed at her arse again and pulled her hard against his bulge, pressing it against her warm mound. He lifted her off the worktop, her legs still wrapped tightly around him, and carried her to the living room where he threw her on the sofa. He dropped his shirt to the floor as she kissed his chest while undoing his trousers to free his throbbing cock. Her kisses moved down towards his belly button, deliberately ignoring his cock and then kissed his inner thighs while she fondled his balls. He grabbed her hair with one hand, guiding her head back up towards his cock. His other hand was groping her breasts through her silky white blouse. He moaned as she took the whole length of his cock into her warm wet mouth, the feeling of her lips against the base of his shaft almost pushed him over the edge. She continued to suck him as he guided her by her hair, up and down his length, as he fucked her face.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *artnersi in crimeCouple  over a year ago

Camberley/Huntingdon

I want more please such a horny story Mmmmm

Town

Thanks

By *artnersi in crimeCouple  over a year ago

Camberley/Huntingdon

Your very welcome x

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Next instalment please

This had my cock hard instantly the quite demure lady breaking free from her shackles

Town

Ok part 2 coming in just a tick xx

Town

Part 2:

She stopped and gave him a cheeky glance as she told him to lay on his back on the sofa. He was only too happy to let her be in control, this is what he’d been waiting for. She straddled him and was up on her knees, he could feel the fabric of the stockings against his legs. He had a perfect view of what she was doing, as she stroked her hand down her body, into her panties and then took it out again, wet with her excitement and put her finger out for him to taste. As he leaned forward with his mouth open she moved it away and tasted it herself “Mmmmmmmm”

She took his hand and wrapped it around his erection, “I want to see you wank” she whispered. Still open mouthed and now even more shocked, he obliged happily began to play with himself as he watched her. She slowly undid her blouse to reveal a black lace bustier. Her nipples were hard and trying to break through the lace, she pulled it down, and with a little bounce revealed her huge tits. She started to gently stroke them, breathing slightly heavier than before, kneading them, squeezing them together. She tweaked her nipples and moaned quietly to herself, he was mesmerised, he couldn’t take his eyes of her and his solid cock was throbbing wildly. She leaned over to the coffee table and picked up a pair of pink nipple clamps that he hadn’t noticed before. She leaned forward over his face forcing him to suck on her nipples so that she could apply the clamps. Little soft pink butterflies hung from chains from her breasts and danced delicately as she moved.

With him still masturbating beneath her, she reached down to her pussy through her skirt and started to grind against her own hand as she continued to moan to herself, closed her eyes and bit her lip. He reached up and slid her open shirt off her arms, and undid her skirt. She was now wearing just black lace stockings, a black lace bustier and sexy, black, wet french knickers, she looked amazing. She continued to gently massage her pussy as he watched with his hand grasping her arse. Her french knickers rubbing up her slit were becoming wet with her hot juices.

He slid down the sofa so she was on her knees above his head and he started to kiss her inner thighs, getting a good look of the moist lace. She moved one hand to the back of the sofa to steady herself and with the other, started to stroke his hair, encouraging his kisses higher up her leg. He moved up slowly and kissed her wet panties tasting her through them. He moved them to one side and with the whole of his warm tongue, tasted the entirety of her moist area, amazed by the smoothness of his newly waxed friend. Her leg quivered as the tip of his tongue touched her swollen clit. She stood up and moved onto the stairs and laid on her back. He watched her as she walked across the room, fixating on those lace frenchies neatly nestled between her cheeks. He grabbed his cock again, still stiff and ready to explode but still wanting the feel of her cunt enveloping his length.

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Very good enjoying this !!

Town

Lol this is great. Been thinking about posting it in here for a while but wasn't sure. Love the reaction it's getting so far.

Great to know its turning people on!!!

Thanks x

Town

Let me know when you want part 3

limerick

Were ready with hand still on my stiff .....

Town

"Come here and taste me!” she instructed him, as she continued to rub her wet lips through her now soaking panties. He knelt on the stairs in front of her pulled those soaking little knickers down her legs. He put them to his nose and inhaled her scent deeply. Then rolled them into a little tight ball with the wetness on the outside. “I want you to taste these” he said and he put them in her mouth as she groaned, taking in her own flavour.

He lifted her legs over his shoulders so that he could bury his face against her. She held onto to the banisters and the wall to balance herself, he grabbed her arse as he slid his tongue in to her hot sopping hole. She quivered and moaned. “You like that, dont you” he said. She couldnt speak. She nodded in agreement, her eyes begging him for more. He did it again. She gurgled another moan. He withdrew his tongue, licked her wet lips lapping up her juices, enjoying her taste and then in again, deeper this time! His nose rubbing up against her clit, her leg quivered as she moaned again, louder now. He came up for a breath and looked up towards her to see her clutching her tits, and breathing a lot heavier now, her eyes closed. “Lets take this upstairs” he said “ I want to hear you scream. He moved her legs from his shoulders and back down around his waist, took the panties out of her mouth and carried her hot sweaty body up to the bedroom. Throwing her on the bed, he took hold of his cock and looked into her eyes and commanded “get on your hands and knees you horny little slut, get that arse in the air.” She did as she was told.

On all fours,she spread her legs enough for him to kneel between them, the wetness of her pussy was glistening, so welcoming. He moved towards her still gripping his rigid prick, stroking the head of his penis along her dripping lips, gently teasing her. She parted her legs a bit more encouraging him to enter her, he continued to tease her until she couldn’t take it, and jerked herself back onto his length. They both groaned as she slid herself onto his dick, which was now smothered in her wet sticky juices. He withdrew most of the way, just leaving the head of his cock and the opening of her hole. He held it there for a second and then holding her hips he pulled her onto his cock once more, hard and fast, causing her to yelp with surprise. Again he withdrew and this time traced her lips with with his prick. “Again?” he asked. She bit her lip, nervous to speak. But this is what she’d been desperate to do, the words she was desperate to give him. “AGAIN...?” He asked her louder this time, knowing she was on the edge of breaking through. “Yes!” she shouted desperately. “Fuck me hard” looking over her shoulder at him, begging him to continue. This was it, she had finally found her voice and the sound of it made him smile as his prick became even more rigid. “Turn back around” he said. He pumped hard in to her. They moved together, grinding against each other as they picked up speed. Her boobs started to slap together swaying back and forth, he leaned forward to grab them and gently tugged on the nipple clamps she was still wearing as he thrusted deep inside her. She moaned each time he entered, pushing her self back onto his shaft feeling her arse cheeks against his pelvis and his balls slapping against her.

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Fantastic very sexy

limerick

What a great sexy Sunday story please carry on xxx

Town

Ok last part:

He pulled out, once again sliding the tip of his penis along her slit. “DON’T STOP” “PUT IT BACK IN” she yelled. He slapped her arse. She was taken by surprise, but she liked it. “YES!!!” He slapped her again “ Ohhhh - Fuck!!!” he spanked her again and rammed his cock deep within her. “Scream bitch” he ordered! Almost out of breath she moaned, “Come on” “Don’t stop” “FUCK MY CUNT” he pulled out and pushed her down. She rolled over, and turned to face him and then greedily took him in her mouth, licking all over and tasting herself on him. She stopped and got up to kiss him so he could taste it too then signaled him to lay on the bed. He didn’t move. She looked at him confused. “Tell me what you want” he said softly. The butterflies in her stomach did the supeprdooperlooper as she stared in to his eyes. “Lie down on your back. I want to ride you” She said, and with a cheeky smile, he did exactly what she said. He started wanking his rock hard cock whilst she took off the bustier that had slipped round her waist. Now, wearing nothing but stockings, heels and nipple clamps, she straddled him. He positioned himself at her entrance and she slid herself down on top of him with with a deep groan. She placed her hands on his chest as he grabbed her hips and maneuvered her up and down on top of him. Her pussy juices squelching with each thrust. He picked up the tempo and pulled her down harder each time as he bucked up to meet her. Her new manicured nails now digging into him as she tried to pull him into her as deep as he could go. She let go of his chest and grabbed the headboard of the bed pushing herself back. He move his hand from her hip down between the action as she rode him like rodeo bull, each thrust now causing her groan louder as he massaged her clit.

He rolled her over onto her back. He dragged her down towards the edge of the bed and propped her up by putting 2 pillows underneath her bum. He knelt down as the edge of the bed with her legs over his shoulders. “Close your eyes.” He said “I want you to tell me when you are coming.” She look at him shyly. “Promise me” he insisted. She nodded her head, nervously bit her lip and with one arm laying out to her side, she closed her eyes and draped her other arm across her face. He parted her pussy lips and gently blew on her cliterous. He then licked it gently before flicking it with his tongue. As he did so, her leg spasmed so he did it again and with each flick she trembled. He sucked her clit gently before inserting two fingers inside her furiously fingering her now pouring wet hole whilst massaging her clit with his thumb. She groaned and wriggled and tightened her muscles around his fingers. Keeping his hand where it was he stood up and masturbated them both at the same time. “Open your eyes” he instructed. As she did she stared straight into his. “I’m going to come soon” he said “... All over your face” She smiled....

She kicked out the pillows from underneath her and lent up on her elbows. Her entire body, glowing with perspiration. Her cheeks flushed as she looked up at him... “Babe, I’m gunna come” Excitedly he rubbed her clit, harder and faster and pushed all four fingers inside her deeper than before. She winced and gasped at the force but then collapsed as he cupped her pussy, her cum came flowing out with such pressure it splashed against his palm, down her arse and legs and soaked the mattress. She wailed and groaned trying to catch her breath and then before she had chance to open her eyes he felt splashes of his hot wet come pelting her face and going in her mouth and hair. “Fuuuuuuuccckkkk” he moaned as he released his load. She licked up what she could from around her mouth, greedily swallowing every drop she managed to catch, still panting and breathless.

Their now sweat dripping bodies collapsed together, hot and sticky. They both smiled, so satisfied. He held her close. “Oh my god” he said “You were amazing” as he kissed her forehead. She smiled dreamily, as they both drifted off, sated and sleepy. She did it.

Hope you enjoyed!

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

limerick

Great story well told i enjoyed it immensely

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic