FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Coming home from work

Coming home from work

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You looked so tired as you walked in thru the door from a day at the office.

Here , I hand you a glass of chilled white wine , chill out I,ll run you a bath.

You slide into the bath and relax , looking so beautiful as the foamy water makes your body glisten in the bath.

I run my hands along the front of your body , the soapy water making them slide easily along . Gently squeezing your breasts and pinching your nipples as they start to get hard. I lean in and kiss those luscious lips my hand squeezing your tits firmly .

I start to kiss your neck as one of my fingers runs the length of your body down to you shaven pussy.

My finger rubbing your clit firmly as you arch your back with pleasure .

Two fingers slip inside and you give out a slight groan , my thumb playing with your clit .

You lean up and take my hard cock in your mouth as my fingers go deep in your pussy , slowly taking the length in your mouth .

Running your tongue along the shaft and around the head . Sucking like its the last cock on earth.

I pull you out the bath , sat on the edge with one leg up on the side as my fingers and thumb probe your drippy wet pussy.

I run my tongue from between your arse , rimming you before putting it deep in your pussy then slowly up to your clit.

Biting and tonguing at your wet pussy, fingering deep , curling my fingers up to massage your g spot.

I feel your body tense as you start to orgasm , wrapping your legs tight around my neck as I feel your juices flow into my mouth.

You kneel in front of me and take my throbbing cock in your mouth , massaging my balls as you suck and lick my cock .

You feel my balls tighten as I'm about to unload my cum all over your tits .

Wanking me off until every last drop is gone , then sucking me dry .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic