FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Great night and morning.

Great night and morning.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I got a text yesterday afternoon, about 4, my wife letting me know she was going to be late home. A few of them were going out for a couple of drinks after work.

About 10 Beth and a couple of guys, Gary and Jon, stumbled in a little worst for ware, they were all laughing and joking. Beth said it was too cold to stay out so they had come home for a few more. We only had a couple of beers in so Beth asked me to nip to the shop for some more.

When I returned there was no one about and everything had switched off, I was just about to ring Beth when a noise came from upstairs, I went upstairs to find all three of them naked on our bed. Beth was on all fours sucking Gary while Jon's face was buried between her legs. She looked at me took Gary's cock out of her mouth and smiled saying, "we been at it for a few weeks now, just thought you should know, you can go fetch them a beer. There going to need it"

With that she got back to sucking Gary.

I stood there for a few for few seconds before going to do as I was told. I was so turned on I was about to burst. I returned a few minutes later to find Beth on her back with Gary fucking her and Jon sucking her tits. "Put the beers down and fuck off, this is not for you" she said. I put the beers down and went down stairs. I could hear from downstairs she was getting a really good seeing to. After about an hour I got a text, bring more beer!

I took more beer to find them all laying on the bed, Beth's legs open and cum dribbling out of her soaking pussy.

"The guys are staying the night, so you can sleep in the spare room" I put the beers down and was about to leave when Beth said " oh before you go clean my pussy, there's a good boy!"

I got quickly got between her legs and started licking her pussy it's something we've done before and I love it! It didn't take me long to clean every last bit of cum out of her. I looked up and told her it was clean. She just smiled and said "you think so! Jon has left you a load in my ass"

I had never fucked Beth in the ass, she told me to lay on the floor, which I did, she then stuck her ass over my mouth, "get your tongue deep in there" I started licking her ass and she was loving it really moaning, after about five min's she told me to open my mouth. She tilted her pussy over my mouth, then she started to piss, grinding her pussy hard on my mouth. When she finished she stood up and said "thanks you can go now"

I went to bed in the next room, and it wasn't long before I could hear Beth moaning again, I lay awake all night until about 6 in the the morning, when they must have all fallen to sleep and so did I.

I woke about 10 and went in to our bedroom to find Beth on her own, I slipped in bed next to her, she was still asleep, I slipped my hand down to her pussy it was still soaking with all there cum. Beth moaned "mmmmm clean me darling" which once again I did. My cock was so hard I moved up. "No way, I'm far to sore, your going to have to wait"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic